Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 07:40 AM Thread Starter

Can someone handle this for me...

if someone could follow up on this that woudl be great and funny as hell too... i just have to be at work in liek 45 mins and dont have the time to harrass this person...

jsut play it off as my assistant...

BROWNMIJ IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY PLC
21/22 Creek Rd off ikponkpan,
Gharki Abuja FCT.
Nigeria,
REPLY TO :[email protected]
Attn Friend,

I represent BROWNMIJ IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY PLC based in Nigeria. My company markets and exports Polymeric Polyol and other products for world trade.
We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in Europe and America as well as making payments through you as our payment officer. It is upon this note that seek your assistance to stand as our representative in your country.
Note that, as our representative, you will receive 10% of whatever amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an account we will avail to you. Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send me promptly by email:[email protected] the following:
(1)Your full names,
(2)Contact address and
(3)Phone/fax numbers
Thank you for your time.
Very Respectfully,
MR. ROBIN CASTRO.
MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO
BROWNMIJ COMPANY PLC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 01:33 PM

Nigerian scams....
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 02:43 PM

I joined some personals site once back right after the ex had left(hey...I was alone and bored and I got laid 3 times from it)and this chick just starts writing me and I shit you not....10 minutes into chatting she(or it)straight up asks for $500 to help her with her "hostels" bills....I was all WTF is a hostel? and no I aint giving you $500 either.

crazy these days
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 03:53 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
hostel is like a community living quarters.. lot of people backpacking Europe stay in them

they all want something, money, jewelry, clothes, your soul it never ends..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 03:54 PM

How do you think I was able to sleep in Europe....

Hostels.com
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by korrupt1
I joined some personals site once back right after the ex had left(hey...I was alone and bored and I got laid 3 times from it)and this chick just starts writing me and I shit you not....10 minutes into chatting she(or it)straight up asks for $500 to help her with her "hostels" bills....I was all WTF is a hostel? and no I aint giving you $500 either.

crazy these days
:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode