Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

My recent Arkansas Ozarks trip, pics and video

Me and some of my friends just got back on Monday from a 5 day trip to the Ozarks in Arkansas. We've been there before, and we just got back from the Gap about a month earlier. If you've never been there, it's a cool place. I was amazed at how nice it is there, much prettier than I was expecting it to be. It was a bit more action packed than we like trips to be, 2 crashes, one punctured radiator, 2 punctured tires, and 3 of us had to stop and get new tires near St. Louis to make it home. Everyone was ok, bikes were rideable, and we still managed to log a lot of miles, and have a lot of fun.

Here's a link to some pics, I'm the guy on the blue/white GSX-R750 with black/grey/red leathers.

http://www.madisonsportbikes.com/arkansas/

***Edit***

Sorry, I see these videos are viewable to people not logged in. If you guys want, I'll post them up in the video section or somewhere controled.

Hope you guys enjoy, I now we did.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 03:00 PM

Sweet pics bro.. Bet that guy on the viffer was faster than all of ya's.. :laugh Looks like a blast
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 03:39 PM

lol... Corona's bottles in the pipes... :
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Ta Moko

Nice..! i might move there To many CHP here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 04:24 PM Thread Starter

Actually the guy on the VFR is pretty fast. We don't wait for him very long at the stop signs, I'll tell you that much.

The Corona bottles, well, that's just kind of the way this group is. It's pretty rare to go on a days ride let alone a trip where you don't put on your glove without something being in there, or someone takes your key out of the ignition and throws it, or hits your kill switch. We like to have fun when we ride.

Police, in Arkansas. :laugh We passed one cop where a few of us were behind a car, but the guys in back were catching up doing between 100 and 130, cop was going the other way, never even touched his brakes. Another time we all passed a cop going the other way all doing probably 80+, same thing. We've had cops talk to us in the past, and as long as they aren't state boys, hell, some of them will tell you where the good roads are. I'm not kidding either, it happened to us last year.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 04:27 PM

Bitchin man....lol
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 04:35 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Looks like fun I need to take some track classes to learn some good technique on draggin knees. and taking corners well

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 04:37 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
It's fun to visit, but I wouldn't live there. Some of the towns and people there are down right scary, like playing a banjo out of a movie scary.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Ta Moko

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
It's fun to visit, but I wouldn't live there. Some of the towns and people there are down right scary, like playing a banjo out of a movie scary.
LMAO

Deliverance

Rednecks

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 04:45 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Mountain Man: What do you want to do now?
Toothless Man: [grinning] He's got a real pretty mouth on him, don't he?
Mountain Man: Ain't that the truth.
Toothless Man: [to Ed] You gonna do some prayin' for me, boy. And you better pray real good.

Mountain Man: I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!
Bobby: Weee!
Mountain Man: Weeeeeeee!
Bobby: Weee!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Ta Moko

God dam it now I want to see that movie

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode