Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-17-2006, 09:14 AM Thread Starter

Snakes on a Plane! Official Trailer

The trailer for Snakes on a Plane has finally been released!

A bit of background story on the phenomenon:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_on_a_plane
:

Quote:
Beaks: One of those films that you’re working on right now is... well, it’s called Pacific Air 121—
Samuel L. Jackson: Snakes on a Plane, man!
Beaks: Exactly.
Jackson: We’re totally changing that back. That’s the only reason I took the job: I read the title.
Beaks: Snakes on a Plane! That’s everything!
Jackson: You either want to see that, or you don’t.
Beaks: And how are those snakes? Besides being on a plane?
Jackson: Some of them are aggressive, some of them are cool. They’re interesting to watch, and interesting to interact with. It depends on what kind of snake it is. One day, it took, like, four guys to bring in this 350 lb. Burmese Python. We were all like, “Where’s that goin’?” And I watched an Albino Cobra strike airplane seats the other day. I watched it from another studio. It’s actually been a fun show. But we’re taking the name back!
Snakes on a Plane!

Related links:
http://www.snakesonablog.com/
http://www.snakesonablog.com/2006/02...-on-a-trailer/ parody trailer

Last edited by ffwf; 03-17-2006 at 09:25 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 08:12 AM Thread Starter

And the Official Poster has now been revealed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entertainment Weekly
Hissssstory Lesson

It's here... The official ''Snakes on a Plane'' logo! We've got an exclusive look at the art for Samuel L. Jackson's summer flick by Tim Stack
Not since Betsy Ross unveiled the American flag has a design been so hotly anticipated. Here, we present EW readers with an exclusive peek at the logo for Snakes on a Plane this summer's most cultastic film, out Aug. 18.

WEB ACCESS
''The inspiration initially came from the Internet after [fans] did their own art,'' says director David R. Ellis of online designs like Defamer.com's. ''New Line took that and ran with it.''

PYTHON JOHN, M.D.
''We rooted it in the caduceus,'' says New Line creative exec Laura Carrillo, of the logo's resemblance to the medical icon. ''We thought, Let's do our modern twist on this thing.''

SLOGAN'S HEROES
''We have so many taglines that go from sublime to ridiculous,'' says New Line's marketing head Russell Schwartz. ''You could obviously put [on the poster]: 'If the food doesn't kill you, they will.'''

HERE WE GO AGAIN?
While EW's analysts were confident that the SOAP art was inspired by this emblem from '80s hair band Whitesnake, our theories were shot down by New Line. Still, we have our suspicions.
:corn
That's ingenious, I can't wait for this movie!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 01:50 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
is this going to be released in the US?? I haven't seen anything on it

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 01:51 PM
don't read this

and I hate snakes. *shivers*

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

It is a U.S production so yeah it'll be released in the U.S it has a release date set for July 18th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDB.com
Jackson's Snake Film Creates Huge Buzz

Samuel L. Jackson's new mile-high thriller Snakes On A Plane has created such a buzz among internet film fans, movie bosses have called for re-shoots - to give the film a tougher rating. The film, which stars Jackson as an FBI agent trying to keep a federal witness alive onboard a plane full of snakes, wrapped last September - but went back before the cameras earlier this month for five days of additional shooting. Film bosses at distributor New Line Cinema opted to add new scenes to the film to take the movie from PG-13 into R-rated territory, according to industry magazine The Hollywood Reporter. They claim the second round of filming became necessary after intense and growing fan interest in the film, which is scheduled to be released this summer. Among the reported additions to the film is a foul-mouthed rant from Jackson in which his agent character bellows, "I want these motherf**king snakes off the motherf**king plane!" The line is expected to take on cult status. The film-makers have reportedly added more gore, more deaths, more nudity and more snakes to the finished product.

Source: IMDb.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDB.com
Pulp Fiction star Samuel L. Jackson was so amused by the title of new movie Snakes On A Plane, he signed up without reading the script. The movie features an assassin who intends to kill a passenger on a flight by releasing a batch of deadly snakes. Jackson explains, "I didn't even read the script - I just saw the title, 'Snakes on a Plane' and said 'Ok, good. I'm there.' You have got to love that. That's exactly what it is - 500 poisonous snakes released on a flight from Hawaii to Los Angeles. They are (set free) on a time release half-way there, so we can't go back, we've got to keep going. It's fun!"
Quote:
SAMUEL L JACKSON used his box office power to change the name of his latest mile high thriller.
The PULP FICTION star was recently named the world's number one movie star after racking up billions at the box office, and now he's using his pull to retitle his films.

Jackson arrived on the set of mid-air thriller SNAKES ON A PLANE to find the producers had renamed the project PACIFIC AIRFLIGHT 121.

He says, "One day all the producers were standing there, and I'm saying, 'So, are you seriously going to leave this name like this?' and they're going, 'Yeah, we don't want to give too much away to the audience.'

"I'm like, 'Yeah you do. That's the way you get them in here. Nobody wants to see Pacific Air Flight 121. People want to see Snakes On A Plane.'

"When I picked up the script and I saw the title, I didn't even read it and I said, 'I want to do it... If this is what I think it is, I want to be in this. I want to be on a plane full of poisonous snakes.'"

A set source overheard Jackson's animated rant and sparked an Internet campaign to change the title of the film.

Jackson beams, "People on the internet got behind it... There are T-shirts, there are bags, there are jackets."

In the film, Jackson plays an FBI agent transporting a Hawaiian gangster to Los Angeles. He's forced to take charge of the flight when his prisoner releases a crate full of deadly snakes on board.
http://news.superiorpics.com/2006/03/04/
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 02:12 PM Thread Starter

NPR, of all places, did a report on Snakes on a Plane.

Snakes on a Plane has swept the Internet. Starring Samuel L. Jackson, the film has generated legions of fans on the Web long before its scheduled release this summer. And the fan base has grown so large and vocal that New Line Cinema has added new scenes based on suggestions from enthusiasts.

Jackson stars as FBI agent Nelville Flynn, who is accompanying a key witness for a mob trial on a flight from Hawaii to Los Angeles. As for the rest: The film's title also encapsulates its plot.

Melissa Block talks with the film's director, David Ellis, and Snakesonablog.com Webmaster Brian Finkelstein about the movie's unexpected popularity.

Listen to the interview: clicky!. NPR also includes a link to Snakes on a Blog.

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 04:04 PM
Ta Moko

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffwf
NPR, of all places, did a report on Snakes on a Plane.

Snakes on a Plane has swept the Internet. Starring Samuel L. Jackson, the film has generated legions of fans on the Web long before its scheduled release this summer. And the fan base has grown so large and vocal that New Line Cinema has added new scenes based on suggestions from enthusiasts.

Jackson stars as FBI agent Nelville Flynn, who is accompanying a key witness for a mob trial on a flight from Hawaii to Los Angeles. As for the rest: The film's title also encapsulates its plot.

Melissa Block talks with the film's director, David Ellis, and Snakesonablog.com Webmaster Brian Finkelstein about the movie's unexpected popularity.

Listen to the interview: clicky!. NPR also includes a link to Snakes on a Blog.

from Hawaii? Funny they don't allow snakes in that state,

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-25-2006, 02:02 AM Thread Starter

"The line everyone has been dying to hear!"

Audio of Samuel L. Jackson from the Snake on a Plane movie saying:

"That's it! I've had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane! Everybody strap in! I'm about to open some fucking windows."
LISTEN TO IT HERE!

: :laugh :laugh :corn

This movie is so going to rock!
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-25-2006, 12:41 PM
don't read this

LOL

you are into this movie huh..

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-25-2006, 12:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
LOL

you are into this movie huh..
Of course! It's a movie featuring Snakes on a plane and Samuel L. Jackson. Personally I find that fascinating. :corn
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2006, 12:24 PM Thread Starter

Here are some fan made songs made in the official S.O.A.P soundtrack competition:

http://www.snakesonablog.com/2006/04...es-on-songs-x/

more fan songs:
http://www.snakesonablog.com/categor...net/fan-songs/

the first one absolutely rocked
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Rookie again

That movie has to be one of the dumbest thing I've ever seen...........

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2006, 11:50 PM Thread Starter

It's not running for best drama, LMAO.It's all fun and games.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode