Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 01:12 PM Thread Starter

stick w/ marijuana

that's what these mofo's shoulda done

http://www.damnfunnypictures.com/htm...s-Of-Meth.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 01:14 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
FUCK!!!!!!!!!

look at all the sores on there damn head...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 03:16 PM
No Crying Allowed

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 08:27 PM
FAsT BOYS

i think the tweakers should get all they want for free after all of the precursers are doctored up
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-26-2006, 09:30 PM
Rookie again

What a sick fuckin evil drug, I'm so damn tired of it. Not using it, but seeing it. We've done an outrageous amount of labs in NW P.A. I rant...........

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 04:39 PM
Advanced Member

Lars are you a police officer?

There is a big problem with it around my area too. You cannot go buy any from of ephedrine without providing a valid ID plus phone number. Funny though I still here people say on forums and stuff sometimes, that drugs should not be regulated. "It's body and I should be able to do what I want to it." Hard to believe that people can be that ignorant.

Last edited by Enigma; 03-27-2006 at 04:41 PM.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 08:45 PM
Rookie again

Yes I am. 13 years now and I hate everyone.......LOL. Just kidding.

"Funny though I still here people say on forums and stuff sometimes, that drugs should not be regulated. "It's body and I should be able to do what I want to it." Hard to believe that people can be that ignorant."

Yeah, well, when one asshole cooker killed a 4 year old girl by "accidently" caving her skull in when he was running out of the apartment with a tank full of Anhydrous ammonia.......Yeah he should be able to do what he wants to his body. I'm sure the state penn pimps have done wonders to his body, I hope.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 09:05 PM
FAsT BOYS

here in utah its everywhere.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 10:57 PM
No Crying Allowed

It's been here since the late 80's and just keeps on going.......... you would think they would control it better. They just slap them on the hand and let them go.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 11:18 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
My sister in-law's ex husband is in Folsom state for the combined crimes of manufacturing meth, and attempted murder of cop. Dude is f'd up. He did meth(probably still does) for so many years his brain is gone. My sister in law only quit about 2-3 years ago, and she can't quite hold a staight thought without going off on some tangent.

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-27-2006, 11:24 PM
No Crying Allowed

I have a couple in my family also

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 06:16 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
I'D HIT IT!!!!!!
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 07:48 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsR1
Yes I am. 13 years now and I hate everyone.......LOL. Just kidding.

"Funny though I still here people say on forums and stuff sometimes, that drugs should not be regulated. "It's body and I should be able to do what I want to it." Hard to believe that people can be that ignorant."

Yeah, well, when one asshole cooker killed a 4 year old girl by "accidently" caving her skull in when he was running out of the apartment with a tank full of Anhydrous ammonia.......Yeah he should be able to do what he wants to his body. I'm sure the state penn pimps have done wonders to his body, I hope.
Bastards, There was a 10 year old girl near here last year that stubled onto a cook out in the woods and they killed her. There is a special place in hell for a SOB like that.

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 08:26 AM
FAsT BOYS

out here there was a mom and boyfriend. the boyfriend was babysitting and the infant got into a bag. the baby died and they moved the corpse to another house to try and hide the evidence.now they are all crying its not thier fault because they have an addiction
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 02:57 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by snair
here in utah its everywhere.

I've noticed that too man. I was surprised at the amount of drugs in Utah, I really didn't think it would be that bad out here.
I'm probably one of the most anti-drug people you will ever meet, I lost my fiancee' to drugs about 3 years ago. I swear to god if I could have ever found the dealer that sold to her I would have killed that sorry worthless SOB!!
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-01-2006, 06:53 PM

whats with the sores on their faces?
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-01-2006, 07:37 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffSett
whats with the sores on their faces?

Meth does that to you............

|
|
|
|
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-02-2006, 07:56 AM

the problem is two fold.

1. It's easier than piss to make, and it doesn't have to be high quality or even safe to get you high,

2. The states all tout how many "drug labs" they find every year to make it look like they are doing something to the general public.

Did you know that in most states, if they find any of the following, it can be considered to have been a "meth lab"?
1. An empty anhydrous ammonia tank.
2. An empty propane tank (they use these to "steal"anhydrous from bigger tanks)
3. Two or more boxes of over the counter ephedrine containing sinus medication (i don't know about you, but i have two in my house right now)
4. rubber tubing.

now i dont know about where any of you live, but in Iowa, anhydrous is pretty damn common. As in every fuckin farmer in the state has a big damn tank of it on their farm.

and dont get me started on the fact that i can't buy two boxes of liqui-cap nyquil from the grocery store, but i can walk over to the pharmacay at the very same grocery store and buy as much from the pharmacist as i like, without a prescription, because he keeps over the counter drugs behind his counter also....They just cost more....Hmmmmmmm.

Meth labs are a statistic that states and communities use to impress people who know nothing at all about drugs.

Kind of like when they used to discover 100 lbs of cocaine in the 80's which was 1 lb of cocaine mixed with 99 lbs of baking powder to just barely have enough in it to attract the dogs.....

it sounded good, but then again was it really doing anything....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode