Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 11:58 AM Thread Starter

Koenigsegg

Click here

Or

http://www.wimp.com/koenigsegg/

Last edited by R1biker; 04-27-2006 at 12:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 12:04 PM

No. Boo Koeningsegg.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 12:16 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffwf
No. Boo Koeningsegg.
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 12:36 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
no worky

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 12:44 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
no worky
http://www.wimp.com/koenigsegg/
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 01:14 PM
Random Sample

Awesome find Biker!!!!
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 01:32 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I want one..

I've got a couple movies on that car... soooooo nice

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 03:17 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffwf
No. Boo Koeningsegg.
Why don't you like them? I think they are one of the best looking cars ever...

post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 03:49 PM
7c Forever

hottest car on the road.

ffwf likes the Zonda tho, personally I think the Zonda looks like the space pod from 2001: a space odyssey.

twins?

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior
hottest car on the road.

ffwf likes the Zonda tho, personally I think the Zonda looks like the space pod from 2001: a space odyssey.

twins?
lmao what are you talking about? That space thing looks more like the Koenigsegg...

Pagani Zonda's are still the best looking imo... also, it's faster... yes the Zonda F is faster than CCR, and the latest Zonda F Clubsport and Zonda Roadster F is even faster, probably faster than the CCX too since the CCX hasn't increased HP from the CCR, but both F Clubsport and Roadster F got more HP increased from the Zonda F... :badg

:
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 04:01 PM
7c Forever

a $5 pulley can change that

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 04:02 PM

Quote:
a $5 pulley can change that
yeah and that $5 pully can blow the engine too... :laugh

post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 04:25 PM
Advanced Member

Faster, maybe but when you get into cars of that class does it really make a difference? I don't think so. If I were in the market for one of these fine autos, I surely wouldn't rule either of them out because of a few miles per of top end. But that's just me.

post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 04:30 PM
7c Forever

on the + side, if it does, it's not like it's an expensive engine to replace!

and the most recent stats I have for the segger are pegging it at 806hp, not 650.

Zonda C12F at 641hp. Zonda has an aerodynamic far more downforce tuned, I imagine the Zonda would cream the Segg on the skid pad, but in a straight line, I doubt it.

Segg power/weight: 683hp/ton
Zonda C12F power/weight: 521hp/ton

the only skid pad numbers I found for the zonda showed 0.93g, that's 0.02 LESS than a dodge viper, which is a big heavy bad handling american musclecar as we all know.

the segg pulled 1.3g on the skid pad.

now I'll be the first to admit,t he skid pad numebrs I found are from the 99 model and are probably out of date, but 0.4g's out of date? that'd be a hell of an improvement.

mind you it's not like any of us will ever be able to find out anyways, so it's kinda a mute point.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 04:32 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma
Faster, maybe but when you get into cars of that class does it really make a difference? I don't think so. If I were in the market for one of these fine autos, I surely wouldn't rule either of them out because of a few miles per of top end. But that's just me.

exactly, the performance is so close, it's really not super-relevant.

I'd go with the segg tho, jsut 'cause if I wanted to hop up the motor (which I undoubtedly would, it might be fast enough, but I like to tinker) I'm essentially buying parts for a mustang (you know, cheapest car to modify on the planet?)

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 05:30 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I'd go with the segg tho, jsut 'cause if I wanted to hop up the motor (which I undoubtedly would, it might be fast enough, but I like to tinker) I'm essentially buying parts for a mustang (you know, cheapest car to modify on the planet?)
True, aftermarket is always an option.

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma
Please re-read my post... my main point is, the Zonda looks better imo...

Of course I won't rule out the Koenigsegg, it is an awesome car...

And to tell you the truth, the Koenigsegg has a better top speed, so this is not the reason why I prefer the Zonda... you have to see the videos of these 2 cars and you will know why I prefer the Zonda...

post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 09:18 PM

Quote:
on the + side, if it does, it's not like it's an expensive engine to replace!

and the most recent stats I have for the segger are pegging it at 806hp, not 650.

Zonda C12F at 641hp. Zonda has an aerodynamic far more downforce tuned, I imagine the Zonda would cream the Segg on the skid pad, but in a straight line, I doubt it.

Segg power/weight: 683hp/ton
Zonda C12F power/weight: 521hp/ton

the only skid pad numbers I found for the zonda showed 0.93g, that's 0.02 LESS than a dodge viper, which is a big heavy bad handling american musclecar as we all know.

the segg pulled 1.3g on the skid pad.

now I'll be the first to admit,t he skid pad numebrs I found are from the 99 model and are probably out of date, but 0.4g's out of date? that'd be a hell of an improvement.

mind you it's not like any of us will ever be able to find out anyways, so it's kinda a mute point.
err... these numbers are "claimed" by the manufacturers themself, and we all know Koenigsegg has over exaggerated about their performance... at the beginning they claim to be the first car to reach 400 km/h... until now, they still couldn't reach 400 km/h even with the CCR... :1poke

Also, the reason why I'm not afraid to say the Zonda is faster (not in top speed), it's because they have been tested on different tracks, Top Gear tested both and the Zonda F still holds the 1st place in that tiny Audi test track, MC12 is 2nd and Enzo is 3rd... now on big track, the Nurburgring, the Zonda F holds a better record than the CCR so far...

True the CCR has a better power-to-weight ratio, but the problem with the Koenigsegg is that it's not stable enough to handle all that power...

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 09:36 PM

Quote:

That supercharged Ford-block engine cannot compare to a NA 7.3 litre V12 AMG engine...

I think when you have that much money, you wouldn't care about parts being cheap...

post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 10:29 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
That supercharged Ford-block engine cannot compare to a NA 7.3 litre V12 AMG engine...

why not, it puts out a third again the hp

plus it's got way more on tap with just a pulley if you wanna run race fuel, look at what kinda numbers those blocks are turning in the drag racing world on stock bottom ends

if it isn't stable, why is it pulling 0.4g's more on the skid pad? to me that says she's got an awfull lot holding her to the ground.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode