Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 08:35 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,768
   
Talking Paris Hilton's Car Crash caught on tape !

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1426945
R1biker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 03:00 PM
don't read this
 
rinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Morrison, CO
Posts: 16,356
   
Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
ya I saw that awhile ago..



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rinn is offline  
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 03:29 PM
Ta Moko
 
R1Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Outback
Posts: 8,131
 
what a retard

So he gets off from drunk driving? No wonder I hate cops


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1Nomad is offline  
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 03:37 PM
Advanced Member
 
Enigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon
Posts: 1,146
 
Well maybe they hate you too! We can only hope.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Enigma is offline  
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 05:41 PM
The real Blue ranger
 
R4Ltony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Escondido,CA.
Posts: 4,710
 
Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
Felony hit and run. Period! If any of us had done that we would have been arrested.

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
R4Ltony is offline  
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 05:45 PM
Ta Moko
 
R1Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Outback
Posts: 8,131
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by R4Ltony
Felony hit and run. Period! If any of us had done that we would have been arrested.

Exactly. Might have shot us too

Funny how that works :gun


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1Nomad is offline  
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 05:47 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 37
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
what a retard

So he gets off from drunk driving? No wonder I hate cops

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr brakes!!!! you hate cops? thats a pretty bold/retarded statement. who are you gonna call when you are in trouble? i really hate it when people say that shit. read this

Date: 2006-04-16, 7:20AM PDT




Folks;

I actually took this career path because it disturbed me to see so many victims and I was sure I was the one who would make a difference.

During my career, I have employed compassion, empathy, negotiating skills, and decency in an effort to be someone who people would actually be left with the feeling that you matter after we leave. I could write a book, no, ten books about the things I've seen in your living rooms, bedrooms, streets and alleys. But I won't because I am not talented enough and most of it would be in poor taste.

I see that this forum has a variety of genre. I see the intelligent people trying to provoke thought and engage other people’s minds. I see the sick, disturbed people who have found an audience for which they can share their disturbing thoughts. I see those in between who are just passing through musing at the fodder of all the rest. And of course we now know that Kim Jong lives in the Salt Lake Valley. So, perhaps this is to fall upon deaf ears. But what the hell, I can't send it to the paper because they sell entertainment and this isn't very entertaining. But at the risk of boring, pissing off, maligning, inadvertently offended, or maybe even causing someone to think a little, here goes.

1. Complaints from citizens

People, for the love of everything holy, why do you call us for some of this absolute s**t? People are always saying "don't you guys have anything better to do?" when we show up at their home for some moronic reason. Well guess what? They are right! We have so much more to do. Why do you use us as swords to wield at your neighbor? Why do you use us as leverage mechanisms in your screwed up personal relationships? You say we are all fat, lazy, or no good. So why is it every time you want to threaten, scare or piss off an ex, a neighbor, a family member etc. the first statement that rolls off of your lips is "I'm gonna call the cops on you if,,,,,,

Let me use yesterday as an example. Noon, its 59 degrees and I get a call from a guy whose neighbor’s dog has been left in a car. I get there, the windows are cracked, and the dog has only been in there 20 minutes. It’s 59 Degrees! It’s not summer and if it were the dead of winter I'd say the car is a $20,000 dog house. But it turns out this guy has a running dispute with his neighbor so guess who he calls to irritate the guy a little more? Me. When I go to leave, the a##hole that called this in yells, "hey, aren't you gonna do anything?" I explain why I am not and he says "great, I'm writing a letter to the paper" Great. Now I'm the bad guy because I didn't embarrass your target enough for you? Grow the hell up.

1:30 PM. Mom calls in a child abuse report on the ex. Turns out the only abuse was that he is a half hour late returning from his turn with the girl. The poor guy has two of us at his door and all his neighbors watching. But we have to respond and gladly respond to every call because of the fact that every now and then, it’s real. So we can't pick and choose and no, I don't have a crystal ball installed next to my MDC so I can see into the future. Another 90 minutes wasted on a revenge complaint. And yes, the ex got what she wanted. All the neighbors are now murmuring that this guy might be a psycho because after all, there were police officers in his home. Now his neighbors have a hard on for him and they are going to start calling us everything a bike gets stolen or a potted plant comes up missing. 3:15 PM. Car just stolen from the parking lot of a grocery store. The RP left the car running for just a minute while she went inside. Dispatch gives us a description of the car. The first thing we do is spread out into a grid of sorts hitting the main routes people would use to leave the area and we actually look for the victim’s car. Believe it or not, a great many times we actually locate the car and return it to the victim. But after 30 minutes, if we haven't found it, it's either in someone's garage in the hood, or it's out of the area. So the next thing I do is respond to where the woman is to take a report. Guess what? I get out of my car and this irate woman comes rolling over and yells at me right there in front of the super market "Where the hell have you guys been!!" She goes on a tirade about how she'll never get her car back now because we didn't respond fast enough and we could give a shit about here because she's just another dumb ass taxpayer. So I try in my most composed voice to explain "ma'am, when your car is stolen, the one place you won't find us is the place we are sure the car is NOT" Now I'm being a smart ass and she wants my supervisors name.

People, most of you are decent, hard working, family loving, flag waving contributors to your society. And it’s because of this that I approach everyone with dignity and respect. But to that loud minority that tries to use us to get even with the neighbor down the street, or the ex, or the boss. You are the ones that are doing everyone a huge disservice. You are the ones that take us away from the people we should be watching. You are the pathetic, bored, angry, insecure misfits of society. So the next time one of you is sitting at your barstool lamenting about how "the cops are never there when you need them" there's a reason.

To the rest of you, I'm truly sorry if it takes us a little longer than it should to get there. I know who the gang bangers are. I know most of the tweekers. I know where to go and look for your property when you've been ripped off. I know where to go and look for the guy that that just jacked your wife’s purse because as soon as I heard the physical description I recognized him and a repeat offender trying to get together some cash for his habit. But I cannot tend to these real emergencies if you are going to call us because you think someone stole your paper or the neighbor is watering his lawn on an even rather than an odd day or because the kids down the street are on the damn skateboards again. Hell, we were kids once. Leave the kids to be kids. Oh, and to the guy who called us during the busiest time of night to complain that your neighbor across the street was parked too close to the corner, real funny. He's a cop and you don't like cops so you try and use other cops to harass him? Get a life.

Live like decent people and yes, absolutely call us when you see something real happening. I'll do everything in within my ability to help you. Disclaimer. I know there are a##hole cops just like there are a##holes in any and every profession. I know some of the guys where like me, idealists who wanted to make a difference but now suffer from a thing we call “compassion fatigue” Most of us really do give a damn about you and when you are in trouble, we haul ass to get there before it’s too late. Even then someone will always call in to complain that I was driving to fast and ‘must have been late for dinner” But I’ll tell you what, when we get a 911 call at 2:00 AM and all the call taker can hear on the other end is a woman screaming, it still gives us chills and yes, we’re gonna drive like hell to get there as quick as possible because whoever is doing whatever to her needs to be stopped and we’re the only ones that are going in. So cut us a break. It could be your wife, or mom, or girlfriend or daughter.
mizuno is offline  
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 05:50 PM
Ta Moko
 
R1Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Outback
Posts: 8,131
 
Mizuno stop with the copy and paste


I would never call a cop for anything, never have never will. Don't need them




To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1Nomad is offline  
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 06:03 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 37
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
Mizuno stop with the copy and paste


I would never call a cop for anything, never have never will. Don't need them


ok buddy, good luck with that.
mizuno is offline  
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 06:06 PM
Ta Moko
 
R1Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Outback
Posts: 8,131
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuno
ok buddy, good luck with that.

Ha ha I know you're joining the academy


traitor :smilefing



Solidus


Title: Chief NO Ridum Skillz
Location: Orlando, Fla.
Posts: 9009
Bike: 2002 Blue R1, .
Join Date: Jan 2002




quote:
Originally posted by yamahazy
Plain and simple most cops suck.



Mizuno , is'nt even in the academy yet Don't hate the player , hate the game.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1Nomad is offline  
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 06:11 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 37
 
hes bustin me in areas i dont go lol. how can you say you hate all cops? thats just dumb.. i mean you heart me and im gonna be one. i thought u liked shane, and solidus too. shanes used work for the dept im going to be working for. and you know solidus is one. what gives?
mizuno is offline  
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 06:13 PM
Ta Moko
 
R1Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Outback
Posts: 8,131
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuno
hes bustin me in areas i dont go lol. how can you say you hate all cops? thats just dumb.. i mean you heart me and im gonna be one. i thought u liked shane, and solidus too. shanes used work for the dept im going to be working for. and you know solidus is one. what gives?

OK you got me


98.9 % then


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1Nomad is offline  
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 06:16 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 37
 
well thats just like saying i hate all liberals. which isnt true. i love you. and a few others. i just dont agree with the way you think but that doesnt make you a bad person that hates animals and beats up children. cops do a job, some are shit heads. ive ran into a few shit head cops. but dont lump us all in with those fucking retards that abuse the power. because i promise you its not the majority.
mizuno is offline  
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 06:19 PM
Ta Moko
 
R1Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Outback
Posts: 8,131
 
I'm not a liberal


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1Nomad is offline  
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 06:23 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 37
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
I'm not a liberal

yeah.................sure. put the down
mizuno is offline  
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 06:25 PM
don't read this
 
rinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Morrison, CO
Posts: 16,356
   
Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
hahahahaha...........



:jacked:jacked:jacked:jacked



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rinn is offline  
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 06:32 PM
Ta Moko
 
R1Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Outback
Posts: 8,131
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuno
yeah.................sure. put the down

Why did you say you hate superman? Because he was a lib?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1Nomad is offline  
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 06:41 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 37
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
Why did you say you hate superman? Because he was a lib?

no cause he used his handicapped in a disgusting way. he used it as a platform for his views. COME LISTEN TO ME CAUSE IM HANDICAP!!! never come listen to me i have some ideas id like to share. he repeatedly just cashed in on his disability. made me sick. mainly cause i have a friend that was in the same situation as him and it broke my friends heart to watch that shit go down.
mizuno is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome