Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Sundays ride pics

Where were you Kevin?

Nice day and not one PoPo spotted.

Only passed on cager and one bike.

Mt Laguna and Engineers was surreal

Click to enlarge thumbnails.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by R1Nomad; 08-20-2006 at 02:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 11:14 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
looks like fun!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
I fookin got too TDRUNK last night!!! but gonna watch the races at 300 the hit the road for an afternoon ride, prob a fast one throught the back roads of Fallbrook!

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

What race's?

To bad this pic didn't come out showing the mountain peaks coming through the fog

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1stunner View Post
I fookin got too TDRUNK last night!!! but gonna watch the races at 300 the hit the road for an afternoon ride, prob a fast one throught the back roads of Fallbrook!

i checked speedtv and its only cagers racing on an oval track

I posted this on the R1 too

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showt...99#post2491899

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Nomad View Post
Mt Laguna and Engineers was surreal
Nice pic's, makes me want to come home more than ever everytime you post some.

What's Engineers????? Never heard that before:corn
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoGPracing View Post
Nice pic's, makes me want to come home more than ever everytime you post some.

What's Engineers????? Never heard that before:corn
Its the backcountry just south of Julain, narrow with no dividing line. Fun has heck though

http://www.redhotriders.com/images/ride_map.jpg

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 03:46 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

I cant make it out on that map, Does it have a road # ?
You been down banner grade, S-2 back to I-8? Some freaking wicked 140mph wheelies on those humps At least I think it was south on S-2(north???).
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

No route #

Not clear but you can read "Engineers Road" next to the lake.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Engineers.jpg (4.1 KB, 34 views)

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 05:03 PM

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Here's what the road looks like

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Hard to see in the Pic but the Harley had his coffee brewer[Billy] set up on the road. LOL. Must have been an awesome camp as no noise or lights for miles and miles.

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Petronas Yamaha?

Quote:
Here's what the road looks like
[/URL]
That road look's interesting to say the least. We use to pretty much live out there on the weekends, cant believe we missed a road

Cool!!!
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Rookie again

Quote:
What race's?

To bad this pic didn't come out showing the mountain peaks coming through the fog

I can see them a little bit. Nice pics!

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
That engineers road is a DEATH TRAP!! hahahah and the RACES WERE ON SPEED today. MOTO GP, and AMA!

post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 10:36 PM
Master of Sergeants

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoGPracing View Post
That road look's interesting to say the least. We use to pretty much live out there on the weekends, cant believe we missed a road

Cool!!!
BELIEVE ME YOU DIDNT MISS ANYTHING!

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 07:11 AM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1stunner View Post
That engineers road is a DEATH TRAP!! hahahah and the RACES WERE ON SPEED today. MOTO GP, and AMA!
you have to be extra careful and stay as far right as possible on blind corners. You guys were in the middle on some of those corner's wern't you? Not sure so maybe I'm wrong on that but it kind of looked that way in my mirror. Ask Steve on the ZX 10 and Tony GSXR 750 what they think of Engineers Road. Next time we should ride it from the other way as its 3 tiimes better and faster, we toke it from the lake side and its not as good. You'll see

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode