Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Exclamation MEDIA Tags Now......

Check the Pic for an explanation.

[media]Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mediatag.jpg (30.3 KB, 11 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by rinn; 10-30-2006 at 09:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 10:23 PM
No Crying Allowed

Thanks Rinn...........

All you do is paste the location of the video then highlight it and hit the "M" icon...

all done

Here is what media and sites it supports

This player has been updated with a new version that now works great.

Supported Sites.
Google (google uk), Youtube (all local languages have been added), vsocial, ifilm, metacafe, currenttv, vimeo, sharkle, vidiac, myvideoDE, myspace, filecabi.net, stage6.divx.com, brightcove, revver.com,
liveleak.com, Sevenload, putfile, photobucket, gametrailers, spikedhumor, streetfire, yahoo, break, dailymotion, veoh.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 11:47 PM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
awesome song. Gotta get the cd.
post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 06:12 AM

Off topic: is that Jared Leto?
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBrianZX6R View Post
Off topic: is that Jared Leto?
yep

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 10:42 AM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
very very guys!
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 01:11 PM
Random Sample

good idea! What took so long?

post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 01:13 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga

post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statik View Post
good idea! What took so long?

waiting for the programmer to update to 3.6.2 and have a stable version

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 04:20 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
waiting for the programmer to update to 3.6.2 and have a stable version

Actually, the current version is still 3.5.4 for this hack.........

That's why it's now called "Mummy Media Player" and not the original name.

I took the code and applied a couple of changes for 3.6.2 to it since the author never did.... and it even worked....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 07:59 PM
Random Sample

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
Actually, the current version is still 3.5.4 for this hack.........

That's why it's now called "Mummy Media Player" and not the original name.

I took the code and applied a couple of changes for 3.6.2 to it since the author never did.... and it even worked....
Very

Good job guys

post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-24-2006, 10:59 PM
No Crying Allowed

If anyone is using Internet Explorer... please finish watching the whole video or hit the stop or pause button before leaving the thread. If you don't do this it will cause the player to show a white screen when you go back to that thread.

If you want to view this thread again please close Internet explorer and reopen then it will be fine... OR just use the best browser and go with FireFox as it works correctly.

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-24-2006, 11:41 PM
`beer?

Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
if you're using internet explorer.. slap yourself
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Refresh your browser new Icon for the media tag...

post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 04:51 PM

These have stopped working for me. I used to be able to see them, now its just blank with the media frame around it. Any ideas?
post #17 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 05:48 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
These have stopped working for me. I used to be able to see them, now its just blank with the media frame around it. Any ideas?
You have to hit the play button for some of them to play.

The only one that will show up on the screen without hitting theeplay button is youtube videos. The rest you will see nothing until you hit the play button.

If that isn't it then post back up.

|
|
|
|
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 05:49 PM
No Crying Allowed

For example the one in the first post of this thread, you should see a picture with a play button in the middle of it.

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
what browser are you using too?? IE6 or IE7??

or Firefox etc...

post #20 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 07:31 PM

I'm using Safari (Mac). They all used to work, I would see the play button and hit play and it was fine, and the youtube's I would see a screen shot. but now... nothing.

There must be other mac users out there?? any problems?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode