Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 06:34 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

I wish the elections were over with

I'm SO sick of all of these political ads on TV. I never pay attention to them, and the monkeys they have on the screen spouting off their propaganda... "so and so voted against xxx bill that would feed hungry kids in Africa" What they dont tell you is that bill had about 150 other things attached to it, and yea no money for kids in Africa but there might have been an increase in money for law enforcement etc...

Honestly, there could be a monkey as our state's senator, a turtle as mayor, and other farm animals in office and shit wouldn't change.

Say one thing to get elected (more jobs for the middle class, less outsourcing, more $$ for education, less tax breaks for the rich) and then get IN office and realize you can do shit because nobody will agree on anything but a mutual pay raise. Then spend most of your term figuring out how to get elected again.

Fuck politics, people get so wrapped around the axle on who they endorse. I remember when Bush got re-elected, I overheard 2 janitors talking and one lady was complaining about how she had bills to pay and kids to feed, like if Kerry would have been elected he would have cut you a check for your light bill.

"I'm kneedragger77, and I approved this message"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 06:40 PM

somebody needs some ritalin
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 06:47 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

what, I can't rant?

lol

where's those pills...

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 07:00 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77 View Post
"I'm kneedragger77, and I approved this message"

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 08:16 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I don't watch network TV right now... movie channels unless I want to watch HEROES then I have to deal with it..

but here in CO it's a nasty campaign...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 08:35 PM
FAsT BOYS

and EVERY one of them is full of shit and most are lawyers who havent made any $$$ doing real lawyer work you know lying. fuckers
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 02:55 AM

Politicians suck.

Of course you have to take into account that I hate everything.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-02-2006, 04:25 AM
Faster and Better

Send a message via AIM to Hellbound Send a message via MSN to Hellbound
i dont pay attention to them stupid ads.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Rookie again

Commercials

In NO way is this meant to be a political thread but OMFG!!!! I'm so damn tired of seeing the mud slinging campaign ads on TV. I'm gonna go postal. Damnit!!!

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 12:48 PM
don't read this

there everywhere......... I stopped answering my house phone and no longer watch network TV... I watch movies and movie channels..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-04-2006, 12:50 PM
don't read this

merged threads

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode