Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 10:45 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Can you Figure it out?

http://www.exbyte.net/media/videos/1...ass_Trick.html

[MEDIA]http://content.exbyte.net/videos/d201e371ce6746f9c27d2dd60c1add0d.wmv[/MEDIA]

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-02-2007, 11:36 PM
jimmy crack corn

the glass is impossible to see thru so inside (each glass) is something that would have to take up space . would probably have to be clear and directly in the center of the glass because he seems to pour towards the outside of the glass. at first I thought there was frozen water inside or something some water already inside then I watched it again and thought I saw a clear cylinder taking up volume in one of the center of those glasses.
after furhter thought the cylinder shaped object would have to hollow,transparent, and filled with a clear liquid that would blend with th first liquid like a glass in a glass

Last edited by macattack; 10-03-2007 at 06:04 AM.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 12:18 AM

Paypal me $100 and I'll tell you...
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by macattack View Post
the glass is impossible to see thru so inside (each glass) is something that would have to take up space . would probably have to be clear and directly in the center of the glass because he seems to pour towards the outside of the glass. at first I thought there was frozen water inside or something some water already inside then I watched it again and thought I saw a clear cylinder taking up volume in one of the center of those glasses.
after furhter thought the cylinder shaped object would have to hollow,transparent, and filled with a clear liquid that would blend with th first liquid like a glass in a glass

Then if there is something that just takes up space how does the large glass fill up all the other ones?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 09:20 AM
jimmy crack corn

4each-2for7tall2.jpg

it would have somthing shaped like this tall shot glass pre filled with water or clear liquid (fixed to the bottom of the glass), i think i can see it when i watch the video
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 09:35 AM
jimmy crack corn

images.jpg

probably not a shot glass but some form of clear plastic tube glued to the bottom of glass and pre-filled with clear liquid. also when he refills the cups at the end he only fills the outer part careful not to fill the inner cup also why he leaves the cups at weird angles and fills only to the level of the inner tube so as not to dump the liquid in inner cup.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Ask the Chief

actually, if you look closely, you can see the clear cylinder in the middle.

spoiler!

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
actually, if you look closely, you can see the clear cylinder in the middle.

spoiler!
+1 :
Spoiler:
you can especially see it as he fills up the largest one, he pours some liquid into the cylinder in the middle and you see it splash out
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
it looks very dilluted by the time it gets to the large glass.

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

I'm not buying the cylinder in the middle of the glass theory..

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
Same here, plus during the entire process, he poured some outside the glass, but in the end it is still as much... :corn
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-04-2007, 06:22 AM
jimmy crack corn

think of it as a glass inside another glass only when he refills the glasses at the end he makes sure not to refill the inner glass look in/at the tank in the back of your toilet to get the idea -california models have a bigger example
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-04-2007, 07:12 AM
HighlyTrainedProfessional

Send a message via AIM to NomadRip Send a message via Yahoo to NomadRip
Quote:
You going with "magic"?

-James
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-04-2007, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by macattack View Post
think of it as a glass inside another glass only when he refills the glasses at the end he makes sure not to refill the inner glass look in/at the tank in the back of your toilet to get the idea -california models have a bigger example
I understand the concept but it would have to be a sealed cylinder for when he pours it into the other cup but I see nothing in the glasses that everyone claims.. Also how is he able to fill each larger glass if there is only a finite amount of liquid that he started with.. And if the cylinder just gets larger how is he able to fill all the smaller glasses with only the large glass. It doesn't work in reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadRip View Post
You going with "magic"?

Superparanormalpsychoillumination..

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Superparanormalpsychoillumination..
Did you say SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICEXPIALLADOCIOUS ?

post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-05-2007, 07:00 AM
jimmy crack corn

Quote:
"I understand the concept but it would have to be a sealed cylinder for when he pours it into the other cup but I see nothing in the glasses that everyone claims.. Also how is he able to fill each larger glass if there is only a finite amount of liquid that he started with.. And if the cylinder just gets larger how is he able to fill all the smaller glasses with only the large glass. It doesn't work in reverse"
Rinn, I understand what you are saying. he starts with a small amount of liquid but the second glass has a pre-filled amount already in it -judging by the size of the second glass probably more than the total in the first glass so if he started with five ounces in first glass , the second glass would have twelve ounces(total).yes the inner glass would have to be sealed look when he refills the glasses he only fills the outside compartment and it fills up extremely fast -when you watch it paying attention to the speed of the fill you can tell it is not normal. watch the video and compare the speed at which he pours to the rate the glass fill up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode