Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

fucking stupid people

[MEDIA]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 11:55 PM
No Crying Allowed

Props to the guy who took it down...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 12:11 AM
Ask the Chief

right the fuck on!

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 12:13 AM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

i almost had a fucking heart attack when i saw this. i WISH i would see some shit like that ,fuckers
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 12:36 AM

I think people are overreacting, I don't think the shop owner knew it's illegal to do that, either did I, and I don't think he has any bad intention either... sometimes I think there are just too much blind patriotism in the US...

Everyone in the US is talking about how to keep this world in peace, but how can you make peace when the gov is forcing people to say "The US flag must be on top because we're better than anyone else, if not then it is illegal." I think the first step in peace is about being equal...

No offense to anyone and not trying to start anything, just stating my opinion on this...

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 12:40 AM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post
I think people are overreacting, I don't think the shop owner knew it's illegal to do that, either did I, and I don't think he has any bad intention either... sometimes I think there are just too much blind patriotism in the US...

No offense to anyone and not trying to start anything, just stating my opinion on this...

val i dont think so. we are being overrun. for me personally its not blind im a veteran and i think he did a great job. it would only be better if he busted that fuckers ass.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 12:46 AM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

val im not trying to be silly but some of us have had freinds lose life and limb serving that flag so it hard to see it disrespected.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
val i dont think so. we are being overrun. for me personally its not blind im a veteran and i think he did a great job. it would only be better if he busted that fuckers ass.
Personally I don't think his message was mean "overrun" the US. I think he just wanted to have both flags up on one single pole, while giving respect to the US, he's loyal to Mexico. This is how I look at it.

By the way, I just added something to my last post...

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 01:02 AM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

haha im not going to argue
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
val im not trying to be silly but some of us have had freinds lose life and limb serving that flag so it hard to see it disrespected.
I didn't see this post before, I just saw it now...

I totally understand your position...

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 03:55 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
thats AWSOME!!

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 05:52 AM

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 06:39 AM
HighlyTrainedProfessional

Send a message via AIM to NomadRip Send a message via Yahoo to NomadRip
Val, the owner had been told already, and left it up, anyway. Even a news crew was out there, and he just stood there making his statement or whatever.

-James
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 07:23 AM
No Crying Allowed

Vale I see your point and also thought the guy was just stupid and didn't know the rules of the flag. After he was asked to remove it and didn't then it's a different story.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadRip View Post
Val, the owner had been told already, and left it up, anyway. Even a news crew was out there, and he just stood there making his statement or whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER View Post
Vale I see your point and also thought the guy was just stupid and didn't know the rules of the flag. After he was asked to remove it and didn't then it's a different story.
I didn't know he was asked before, it wasn't shown the video.

post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 09:51 AM
No Crying Allowed

After further review the instructions were in English and the Hispanic gentleman could not speak or read English so therefore he was ignorant to the law....

j/k but I'm sure it's true.

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 10:20 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi View Post

Everyone in the US is talking about how to keep this world in peace, but how can you make peace when the gov is forcing people to say "The US flag must be on top because we're better than anyone else, if not then it is illegal." I think the first step in peace is about being equal...

I can understand some people do get over-patriotic.. That guy I think went to the limit that he should have and walked away.. good for him.. If he provoked the fight with the shop owner or destroyed stuff.. That in my mind is ridiculous and defeats the purpose of what he did.

Also you can't use ignorance as an excuse for doing something illegal.. I mean I can't get pulled over for going 30mph over the speed limit and use the excuse "I didn't know I couldn't do that" (be cool if I could though

There are a lot of regulations when it comes to dealling with the US Flag and other Nations Flags too.. As respect if you are going to handle another countries flag you need to read them.. IMO..

http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagetiq.html

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
I dont think its an over-reaction. Had the guy stabbed the store owner for doing it...maybe then. But all I saw was a US citizen taking it upon himself to enforce the laws of a country that he took an oath to defend.
This is only speculation on my part, but I'm betting ignorance on the store owners part isnt the real reason behind him doing it. Playing dumb isnt an excuse...that was clearly an intentional message he was putting out and someone called him on it. Could you imagine an American store owner in some other countries doing that? Think about that and what the results would be for a while....

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

[MEDIA][/MEDIA]
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 12:34 PM

If they want to fly their flag, more power to them. But do it on the other side of the border.

I call bullshit on the ignorance defense logic. Smart enough to open a business, smart enough to know the rules.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode