Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-30-2007, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

Added a few new helo vids to the Youtube account

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/brushfire2001

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-31-2007, 12:31 PM
doomsday machine

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-31-2007, 08:31 PM
phil-osepher

hell yea! Our unit has a pretty highspeed mission, some of which includes fastroping. That shit is awesome

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-31-2007, 11:26 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
bad ass...

Next time I make it to San Diego you need to finagle me a ride in one.. :

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-01-2007, 05:15 AM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
bad ass...

:imwst You really had a cool job.

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-01-2007, 05:48 AM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
bad ass...

Shit Rinn....I'm still trying to get MYSELF a ride in one again....

Fucking LOVED that job bro, but I fear that my helo days are over. Best time of my life.

Funny part is....just recently, a SEAL Admiral took over head of SOCOM from General Brown, and the first question he asked....word for word..."where the fuck is my West Coast Navy SPECWAR helo support"?

Guess there wasn't much of an answer. He wasn't pleased with that. Politics killed us, and the people that did it are going to have questions to answer in the next few years. In the meantime, I've got a sneaking suspicion that they may stand up a new West Coast squadron in the next few years. I'm hoping I can get back there right at the beginning. Nothing would make daddy happier.

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-02-2007, 05:09 PM

Can't wait for my chance to go up in one. I've had my request chit in several times, but it seems like everytime it gets close something more important comes up and I can't go. I tried grabbing an IA to Iraq to support a helo squadron, but since I was recently married they kind of turned me down.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-02-2007, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by tye22 View Post
but it seems like everytime it gets close something more important comes up and I can't go.
can't go? for a ride, or to aircrew school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tye22
I tried grabbing an IA to Iraq to support a helo squadron, but since I was recently married they kind of turned me down.
NEVER heard of IA orders getting turned off because of marriage....if you really want to go, you can make it happen. I know of a unit that's going to be over there for quite some time to come. What's your rate/qualls?

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 05:49 PM
phil-osepher

i've been doing our rotary wing request for all of 2008....trying to get slingload ops and insertion/extraction missions, but these will be from a UH-60

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk View Post
can't go? for a ride, or to aircrew school?

NEVER heard of IA orders getting turned off because of marriage....if you really want to go, you can make it happen. I know of a unit that's going to be over there for quite some time to come. What's your rate/qualls?
Can''t get a ride. I'm an AK/SK we get TAD personel from the squadrons all the time. I got in good w/ several people in our attaached Helo squadron (HS-15). My request usually got pushed to the front of the list becasue of it, but w/ my luck something would happen or come up and I wouldn't be able to go.
As far as the IA goes, there were 3 of us left that were qualified. Ultimately, my SKCM and Suppo decided to hold me back seeing as how the other 2 were single and weren't w/ us durring our month deployment we just got back from in May. It's all good though, w/ us going into the ship yards soon, I'm sure I'll have a lot more chances at diff orders.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode