Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 09:17 AM Thread Starter

Ted Nugent rant

Simple.... yet, wise words

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 10:27 AM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
Alot of people don't like him, but I do and find myself agreeing with him on alot of issues.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-16-2008, 01:23 PM
FAsT BOYS

very very nice. i agree 100%
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 12:40 AM

Yep. Makes sense.

Until someone pulls out a gun and blows away a 12-year old who's running around on the street with a toy gun.

Not quite as black/white as we would like the subject to be....
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 06:23 AM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgium View Post
Yep. Makes sense.

Until someone pulls out a gun and blows away a 12-year old who's running around on the street with a toy gun.

Not quite as black/white as we would like the subject to be....
or the 12 year old can be killed by someone else because nobody had a gun or the balls to stop the threat
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 06:38 AM

Not saying I disagree..... All criminals should meet their maker with due haste... However the problems start when the person who determines that someone *is* in fact a criminal (perception) also has the immediate power to take life-ending measures... What if he's wrong ? He's human. Where do we draw the line ?

This being said I agree that when someone breaks into my house, I have two 9mm's and 1 nice .45 waiting to greet them :gun
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 09:21 AM
Future King of the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgium View Post
Not saying I disagree..... All criminals should meet their maker with due haste... However the problems start when the person who determines that someone *is* in fact a criminal (perception) also has the immediate power to take life-ending measures... What if he's wrong ? He's human. Where do we draw the line ?

This being said I agree that when someone breaks into my house, I have two 9mm's and 1 nice .45 waiting to greet them :gun
As far as gun control is concerned, I say you draw the line at anyone over a misdemeanor.

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo5 View Post
As far as gun control is concerned, I say you draw the line at anyone over a misdemeanor.
I agree.

The thing a lot of people don't see is that gun control takes guns away from the good, honest people that get them legally. The scumbag criminals that get them illegally are STILL going to get them even if they are completely outlawed.

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 12:29 PM
Future King of the World

yep yep.

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
I saw an interesting bumper sticker the other day. "If we out law guns... Only out laws will have guns."

I think that says it all......

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-20-2008, 02:06 PM
Trust me, I'm a Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to Ronin
Much love to Uncle Ted, I watch his hunting show and it is great entertainment.

USMC: We put the "laughter" back in Slaughter.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-20-2008, 03:40 PM
7c Forever

I appreciate his point, and agree with him that we should have them. Shit I'd go one step further and say that anything the gov't is allowed to have, the people should be allowed to have aswell.

But what bothers me is the way he talks about it. "blow his brains out." "put 6 rounds in his chest."

that shit is a last last last last fucking resort. Not to be talked about lightly, else you're part of the problem, not the solution. You're not judge, jury and executioner. You've got a right to defend yourself forsure, but you'd best be ready to pay the piper and explain yourself infront of the judge and jury that you chose not to send the offender to.

that's my $0.02

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Trust me, I'm a Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to Ronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
I appreciate his point, and agree with him that we should have them. Shit I'd go one step further and say that anything the gov't is allowed to have, the people should be allowed to have aswell.

But what bothers me is the way he talks about it. "blow his brains out." "put 6 rounds in his chest."

that shit is a last last last last fucking resort. Not to be talked about lightly, else you're part of the problem, not the solution. You're not judge, jury and executioner. You've got a right to defend yourself forsure, but you'd best be ready to pay the piper and explain yourself infront of the judge and jury that you chose not to send the offender to.

that's my $0.02
When I feel the need to kill someone, I make damn sure they are dead. If that means I have to reload to make them stop twitching so be it.

USMC: We put the "laughter" back in Slaughter.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-03-2008, 09:39 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
When I feel the need to kill someone, I make damn sure they are dead. If that means I have to reload to make them stop twitching so be it.
yep, that way the sorry assed bitch fucker cant sue you.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-03-2008, 09:41 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
You've got a right to defend yourself forsure, but you'd best be ready to pay the piper and explain yourself infront of the judge and jury that you chose not to send the offender to.

that's my $0.02
junior. i honestly dont think the crooks should have ANY rights. if they are in my house they should die. if they steal my car they should die. if they bother or attempt to rape my wife or kids they should die. period. the justice system does not work. it is broken.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Rookie again

I'm not going to enter into the whole debate thing but I do agree with the man to a point and think that he IS the great outdoorsman. I'd love to hunt with the man someday.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Last edited by LarsR1; 05-11-2008 at 09:07 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode