Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Swayze not looking good

For someone who used to play the role of the bad-ass in his movies, Patrick Swayze is not looking good these days. His health looks like it's got the best of him. Not sure how reliable the news is but some of the reports say his pancreatic cancer has spread and is untreatable. Strange how till a celebrity gets a particular illness (like Natasha Richardson's head injury yesterday) you dont hear much about it, but then it gets all kinds of coverage. Still a shame for him.

Welcome - What Would Tyler Durden Do

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 07:56 AM
jimmy crack corn

My friend died last year to pancreatic cancer . what they never tell the patients is that pancreatic cancer is almost always or is always fatal depending on how you look at it .

if they do the whipple procedure removing the tumor if possible it is only a matter of time until it comes back for what ever reason.
most people who have pancreatic cancer have it in the lymph by the time it is diagnosed .

its on the rise imo and probably due to some undetermined source like diet coke or teflon cookware or some thing that is killing us all.
cancer sucks I would much rather go out at 150mph.

David
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 09:31 AM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Damm!!!!!!!

That is a terrible way to go.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 09:47 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by macattack View Post
.....cancer sucks I would much rather go out at 150mph.
I hear you brother, my wife knows that if I going out, it will be on my bike...

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 09:58 AM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
God he looks like he's 70 years old. That sucks.

Idon't watch his new show "The Beast" at all but I happen to run across while flipping through the channels. He doesn't even look that bad in that show. Weird.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 11:23 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
It's basically a matter of time... Sucks for sure..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 12:25 PM

Man I just watched point break the other day, yet again for the 100th time. What a difference to see him like this. Even though I am unsure about how photoshopped that particular image is there are others that are similar but not as bad as we see here.

post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 08:58 PM
Rookie again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
God he looks like he's 70 years old. That sucks.

Idon't watch his new show "The Beast" at all but I happen to run across while flipping through the channels. He doesn't even look that bad in that show. Weird.
I DVR The Beast every week and it's very wierd to see him looking this way. I was never a big fan of his but this series is pretty good. It's a shame to see anyone just wasting away like that, period....When I first saw pics quite awhile ago I thought maybe he was playing the part for something new, but now I don't think so.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 10:07 PM
No Crying Allowed

Like Mac mentioned, that's one of the cancers that is pretty much untreatable, it's a short death as well... he won't have much longer imo.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 09:46 AM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsR1 View Post
I DVR The Beast every week and it's very wierd to see him looking this way. I was never a big fan of his but this series is pretty good. It's a shame to see anyone just wasting away like that, period....When I first saw pics quite awhile ago I thought maybe he was playing the part for something new, but now I don't think so.
Yeah I haven't watched much of it but the bits and peices I did watch it seemed ok. As much as he does do a good job........it's hard for me to imagine him as a "badass". All that comes to my head is Dirty Dancing. lol

But props to him though for getting out there and doing it even with his illness and all. It's too bad.
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 05:36 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
maybe its just a weight loss and aging thing we havent discovered yet. EATING POPCORN!

post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
And lets not forget the hot women this guy has been with, in and out of movies. My mother wasted away the same way before she passed away. He's a stand up guy for getting out there and getting on with business.
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Ta Moko

I saw him on the front cover if the paper, he said he was going to die and gave it the best, he was a cool guy, brave too

post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Ta Moko

Woops looks like I read lies

FOXNews.com - Patrick Swayze: I'm Not at 'The End' of Cancer Battle - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 09:49 PM
No Crying Allowed

It also just came out that he has stopped all treatment and is going to live it up in the next few weeks and go out in style

It's amazing what people will do for ratings.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 10:10 PM
Rookie again

Do you honestly think he's concerned with "ratings"? You were making a joke right?

post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Ta Moko

Quote:
Do you honestly think he's concerned with "ratings"? You were making a joke right?
he is taking about the rag paper

post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 10:40 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
I was talking about all the papers and sites making up crap about him lol

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 04:42 AM
Rookie again

Oh yeah. Sorry bout that. Not sure what the hell I was thinking about. My X has me pissed off at the world again so my thought process is a bit off, more than usual.

post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 04:57 AM
Master of Sergeants

Send a message via AIM to No1stunner Send a message via Yahoo to No1stunner Send a message via Skype™ to No1stunner
Yep, that cancer is bad news... I dont wish it on anyone....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode