Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 04:02 AM Thread Starter
7c Forever

summertime blues.

Something to take the edge off.

There's something really magical about it, just you and the mountain, feels like you're driving straight into the sun. Stairway to heaven type shit.

Speak up Donny, I know you know what I mean.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 10:53 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I like winter it's when I get more business that's for sure...

But who doesn't like girlies at the beach and little summer dresses the lack of clothes that women wear in summer is NICE!...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 11:30 AM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
That is definately very cool. Literally and figuratively speaking.

As fun as it would be.............I would be itching to open the throttle after 20 minutes of dodging trees at 3 mph though.

If I knew my winters consisted of THAT!, I would actually somewhat look forward to winter.

Thank's for sharing!
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 12:30 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Fly to BC.

They still have snow in the mountains.

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-23-2009, 10:20 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biga View Post
Fly to BC.

They still have snow in the mountains.
yea I might hit Revvy again this year, doesn't snow enough out here anymore. Might do Labrador too tho, a little less touristy.

And Mat, in those conditions, believe me the throttle is plenty open for much of that vid. Some places in the world it takes 200+hp to go 10mph even if the whole thing rider in only weighs 550#.

It's not the fast trail shit we have out here tho, not by any means. But that stuff I don't itch for in the summer, it's readily available.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 02:36 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
yea I might hit Revvy again this year, doesn't snow enough out here anymore. Might do Labrador too tho, a little less touristy.

And Mat, in those conditions, believe me the throttle is plenty open for much of that vid. Some places in the world it takes 200+hp to go 10mph even if the whole thing rider in only weighs 550#.

It's not the fast trail shit we have out here tho, not by any means. But that stuff I don't itch for in the summer, it's readily available.
Oh I'm sure. Not disagreeing there. Being in the Mountains going uphill in about 4 feet of snow. I can see the sled plowing snow above the hood. Crazy.

Just would get tiring after awhile is all. For me atleast. Still awsome though.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 04:54 PM
Future King of the World

Send a message via AIM to Mayo5
I could use that right now. It's suffocating here in Central AL. The air you breathe feels moist because of the humidity, and packed with high 90's low 100's. It sucks.

We found an awesome college house, but an old crazy cat lady lived there, and we are in the process of stripping it down, tearing out the carpets,etc etc. The smells combined with the heat is sickening, literally. I need some cool winter blasts soon.

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

Mayo you need to get back home to Il man. Alabama is too hot for human habitation.

we're in the low 90's with high humidity here and I swear that I think I'm gonna die. One day I'll just suffocate because there's just not enough oxygen in the air.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 07:58 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
Mayo you need to get back home to Il man. Alabama is too hot for human habitation.

we're in the low 90's with high humidity here and I swear that I think I'm gonna die. One day I'll just suffocate because there's just not enough oxygen in the air.
Same here in Western Wisconsin. Been in the mid to upper 90's all week and humid. Fortunately I handle the heat real well. I put on my black leather jacket, black leather pants, black boots, black helmet, black gloves...........and away I go. lol

As long as I can ride I don't care.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-26-2009, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
7c Forever

For Matt, one with the throttle a little more open. He's on a 600 which kinda sucks and he's a bit of a girl with the brakes and throttle in the corners. Still tho, it's probably the best "flat trail" footage I've ever come across. This is old too, from ~2001. Stumbled onto it for the first time in years tonight.

For the record: I do not condone running from the police.
Spoiler:
unless you can get away.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

He's an idiot.........but it looks fun.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 09:31 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Rinn, I would prefer to see the ladies wearing a couple of ribbons and nothing else. Must find those Japanese swimsuit photos.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 09:50 PM

You suck Junior... total boondogin in some deep pow... low angle stuff is even harder to go when the pow's that deep.

I got paid to snowboard, loved it, rode all over the world. 10 years of it.

...My best and most special time in the snow was just like this video, riding snow like that. Going where no one else can. Its amazing... Some solid side hilling there too.

Funny thing I was tripping in the summer on not being able to ride my sled. Whoa whats that with 2 wheels. Yep, bought the street bike, never road a bike in my life

Great post, thread Junior. Gave me chills. Good footage too, those sleds look legit.

My mods are ghey...
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 04:24 AM Thread Starter
7c Forever

heheeh, I figured you'd get the tinglies from it.

That feeling is something that's hard or impossible to describe to someone that's not done it. 2 wheels is fun but there's something almost spiritual about carving the mountains.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 09:49 AM

It did...

My mods are ghey...
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
7c Forever

Donny when you got the streetbike did you find you acclimatized to it a lot faster than you should have?

I see from your avy that you picked up the sledders bad bike habit of hanging off an absolutly ridiculous amount.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode