Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
I shouldn't laugh!!

but.................LMMFAO!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 08:24 PM
7c Forever

he did good to control the slide like that.

Why the fuck people use that road for anything else is beyond me. Especially cruising thru at that kind of pace.

To run from the scene like that too is just about leaving the scene of an accident too in't it?

HAIL TO THE KING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

I have to disagree with you Junior. It is a public road. They have as much right to be there as any biker does. He crossed a double yellow without even knowing what was ahead and that's what happened. I understand the frustration of being on a windy road and having some grandma in front of you going 15 mph with no luck of passing........but it doesn't make what he did right! I've passed on double yellows as well...........not saying that I blame the guy for doing it.........but it's still his fault, lol.
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 08:45 PM
No Crying Allowed

It was funny when he said, "go, there going to beat our ass's "

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post
I know that cracked me up as well.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 09:09 PM
7c Forever

yea, wrong to do it maybe, but cruising the dragon at 15mph is asking for trouble. "right" side of the law or not.

The laws of physics are higher than the laws of man.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 09:54 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
yea, wrong to do it maybe, but cruising the dragon at 15mph is asking for trouble. "right" side of the law or not.

The laws of physics are higher than the laws of man.
I'll have to remember that quote

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 10:25 PM
7c Forever

it's gotten me off of racing a yellow light in shitty conditions before.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

You just justified why the biker was wrong. Atleast that's how I'm reading it.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-24-2009, 11:38 PM
7c Forever

that he should have been going slower?

ya forsure he should have been. But that's one piece of road where that's not gonna happen, he paid the price for it without a doubt.

However the cager could easily be charged with reckless endangerment (driving too slow in an area where it's clear that it's dangerous) and leaving the scene of an accident.

I should totally be a cop. I'd do nothing but dish out tickets to retarded soccer moms and other cops, all day.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2009, 08:03 AM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:

ya forsure he should have been. But that's one piece of road where that's not gonna happen, he paid the price for it without a doubt.

However the cager could easily be charged with reckless endangerment (driving too slow in an area where it's clear that it's dangerous) and leaving the scene of an accident.

I should totally be a cop. I'd do nothing but dish out tickets to retarded soccer moms and other cops, all day.
lol
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2009, 09:21 AM
Gang Green

Quote:

It's hard to tell how fast he was going. It sounds like a big motorhome or something, you have to go pretty slow in one of those on a twisty road.
I'm not sure he'd have to stick around after the crash either, he wasn't really involved in the crash. The rider illegally tried to pass on a double yellow, at a corner. The person taping it was just driving along legally. I guess he was a witness though.

I put the blame 100% on the rider in this case. As frustrating as it is to be stuck behind someone on the twisties, you have to know when to pass safely.

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2009, 10:58 AM
7c Forever

I get the impression he came onto them unexpectedly and tried to change line mid corner to avoid. And failed.

Was it the bikers fault? ya it was.

Would he have crashed if the cager hadn't been there? open for debate.

Is it stupid to operate an RV or some kind of truck with flat glass down the dragon's tail? ya I'd say.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 07:35 AM
7c Forever

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
I get the impression he came onto them unexpectedly and tried to change line mid corner to avoid. And failed.

Was it the bikers fault? ya it was.

Would he have crashed if the cager hadn't been there? open for debate.

Is it stupid to operate an RV or some kind of truck with flat glass down the dragon's tail? ya I'd say.
I like debates. So please don't take anything I say too personally.

I understand what you are saying. I know that you (KNOW) it was the bikers fault.

And I also know that you think the motorhome/whatever it was shouldn't have been driving the dragon.

And I agree with you in the fact that it's stupid to drive on a road like that especially if you know it's a huge attraction to speedy motorcycle enthusiasts from around the Nation........but with that said...............it's still 100% his fault no matter what.

Not just in the laws eyes, but to Mr. Common sense as well. It's a public road and anyone and everyone has the right to drive/ride on it.

Who knows.......I've never been to Deals Gap.............but maybe the Camper had a trailer on the back with a couple sportbikes and they were just heading to a camp site down the road. Who knows. Doesn't matter though to me.
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

lmao I just watched the video after I posted. That was completely rediculous but it made me laugh as well. WOW!!

The semi driver was obviously lost. I'm quite sure he didn't do that on purpose. I don't know why any truck driver would WAN'T to be on that the gap.

And being that I don't know anything about that road or that area at all............are you sure that that road isn't a road that some people HAVE to take no matter what to get where they are going. Are you sure that there ARE alternate routes to get to all destinations beyond that road?
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
These are the type of roads where you definitely need spotters.

Okay, I'm digressing here: I was reading article on high speed driving with the British SAS. Those guys implicently trust their spotter in the helicopter. Musty be scary shit when you can't see fook all and the spotter says GO GO GO you can make it.

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-27-2009, 07:27 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
lmao I just watched the video after I posted. That was completely rediculous but it made me laugh as well. WOW!!

The semi driver was obviously lost. I'm quite sure he didn't do that on purpose. I don't know why any truck driver would WAN'T to be on that the gap.

And being that I don't know anything about that road or that area at all............are you sure that that road isn't a road that some people HAVE to take no matter what to get where they are going. Are you sure that there ARE alternate routes to get to all destinations beyond that road?
There are alternate routes around it ya. It's something that I'm sure people do get lost on but to be cruising down a road like that where all you see is high end sportscars and bikes carving it up, To curse at one for having to take evasive action around you when you're toddling displays the attitude that I have a problem with.

I don't so much have a problem with people that are just lost. Shit happens and we've all gotten into situations before where we'd not have committed if we'd known what we were getting into. BUT that's clearly not the attitude those guys had about it.

The law is pretty clear that it was the bikers fault. But seriously, some roads need a minimum speed limit in leiu of a maximum one. Germany is ahead of the game this way. Speed doesn't kill, DIFFERENCE in speed kills. 200mph is safe aslong as everyone is doing it. It's when you get granny pulling out at 30mph into it that the shit hits the fan.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 09:05 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post
I know what fucking retards..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Well I agree that more roads should have a minimum speed limit. Freeways do...........but that's about it.

Now my question is is this............what IS the speed limit on the gap?

I can bet when motorcyclists ride the gap.........their going much faster than the speed limit. In which case.............they are just as guilty as the ones going under the speed limit. It works both ways. Just because valentinorossi wannabe wants to take his vacation at the gap and hit those 35 mph corners at 70........doesn't mean that the grandma and grandpa who are in their mobile home finding a nice spot to camp should have to "HURRY UP" just to make the riders happy.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode