Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-26-2009, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Whoops, there goes another Dodge

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
what another dumbass

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-27-2009, 07:17 PM
Abusin' the scooter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yamahuh
I can't help but smile when dumb things happen to dumber people

Its really hard to take an angry man seriously when hes wearing a bathrobe. - Carl Fogarty
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 09:03 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
no more vid

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 10:28 AM
jimmy crack corn

try this link

David
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 10:50 AM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
I just don't get it!!

It's like watching those videos of people riding a motorcycle and crashing into trees and walls and whatnot. How can you not know where the brakes are?

reminds me of this. As 99.9% of you have seen.

Last edited by Matt; 09-30-2009 at 10:54 AM.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 03:52 PM
Abusin' the scooter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yamahuh
Yeah always good to see someone with absolutely no experience taking their very first ride on a bike in shorts and a vest.
Talk about target fixation....
Fuckin' bonehead.

Its really hard to take an angry man seriously when hes wearing a bathrobe. - Carl Fogarty
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 04:21 PM
250 cc pilota.

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

It seems the original poster of this video is now trying to get it off the internet

He is pulling copyright with all the hosted videos... I have it saved on my pc so I will host it if needed.

I'm sure this is due to him wanting to claim it on his insurance or something of this nature

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post
It seems the original poster of this video is now trying to get it off the internet

He is pulling copyright with all the hosted videos... I have it saved on my pc so I will host it if needed.

I'm sure this is due to him wanting to claim it on his insurance or something of this nature
Atta boy Rhett!
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 08:54 PM
7c Forever

since we're in a thread of hilarious fail. Here's a vid of my evil Norwegian twin looping a scooter.

he's a good fella and actually has fucking phenominal throttle control.... now. Maybe not so much at that time.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 09:06 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
since we're in a thread of hilarious fail. Here's a vid of my evil Norwegian twin looping a scooter.

he's a good fella and actually has fucking phenominal throttle control.... now. Maybe not so much at that time.
Well you could tell he had very good throttle control. But everyone makes mistakes. With how high he had the front end up, there is no room for error. Even the best of the best fail once in awhile. Pro or not.....we're all still human.

Last edited by Matt; 09-30-2009 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 09:08 PM
7c Forever

lol, yea I guess so. But noone was hurt so it doesn't matter much. Definitely worth a laugh tho.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Resident Redneck

Send a message via Skype™ to Biga
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post
What a waste of a nice truck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode