Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
wtf is wrong with people

5 Words describes what to do... DEATH BY A HORRIBLE MEANS

I AM sure in jail this will happen. In mate --> <--- Idiot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 07:08 PM
No Crying Allowed

just unbelievable.... death sentence imo.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post
just unbelievable.... death sentence imo.
Fuck that that's the easy way out! He doesn't deserve to be treated that fairly.

He deserves to share a room with a Vicious prisoner that prays on Child molesters.

His cell mate needs to cut his dick off while he's sleeping. When he wakes up screaming, his own dick should be rammed down his throat to hush him up. Then he should get fucked in the ass vigerously over and over and over and over and over again. FOr years and years to come.

UGH!!!

Sorry for the harsh words. But this stuff makes me sick. I can't even understand how someone could do that. It's so mind blowing it's just unreal. Things like this make me HOPE the world really does end in 2012. How could anyone blame a higher being for doing so. Whoever is looking down on us humans whether it be God or aliens or whatever.......they have to be just shaking their heads.

People are so fuckin sick and stupid.

Last edited by Matt; 10-07-2009 at 07:57 PM.
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Wow...I take it that you have thought this through Matt?
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 08:22 PM
No Crying Allowed

I believe in Karma..... each of us will pay the price for our sins...... this guy needs to have this process sped up a little though.... put him to death and let him pay now.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Lover View Post
I believe in Karma..... each of us will pay the price for our sins...... this guy needs to have this process sped up a little though.... put him to death and let him pay now.
I see what you did there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6Flyby View Post
Wow...I take it that you have thought this through Matt?
Yeah well.........I think bad thoughts about bad people. lol

Last edited by Matt; 10-07-2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Ass Cramp

Send a message via Yahoo to R6Flyby
Oh. I have full confidence that our tendents at our fine penal system will keep him warm at night.
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-08-2009, 01:43 PM
FAsT BOYS

time to take him camping.

supersoaker
battery acid
fillet knife
pellet gun
iv equipment
ringers
rope
honey
fire ants
beer
cordless drill
1/8 inch bit
bags of lime
shovel
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-08-2009, 01:45 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Prisoners don't like rapists because most inmates have children....

He won't have an easy life in prison

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-08-2009, 01:56 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
Prisoners don't like rapists because most inmates have children....

He won't have an easy life in prison
ive worked in prison before and though you are right they are generally segregated from the rest of the population.
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-08-2009, 01:58 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
ive worked in prison before and though you are right they are generally segregated from the rest of the population.
huh... well I bet they would find away..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-08-2009, 02:02 PM
FAsT BOYS

haha sometimes they do. its funny as hell but the rapos and molesters were the biggest bunch of whining pieces of shit there are

post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-08-2009, 02:08 PM
don't read this

WTF movie is that

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-08-2009, 02:09 PM
FAsT BOYS

big stan. one of the guys at work told me about it. i watched it and though it was kind of funny
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-08-2009, 02:10 PM
don't read this

never heard of it..

post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Unfortunately Snair is MOSTLY correct. They usually segregate not just child molesters..........but gang leaders and also rival gangs that dont get along they usually seperate etc. Most prisons.........if they know there is going to be an issue......they will seperate. But that also does not always work out that way if there happens to be an over population problem etc.

Also you have to realize that no matter how much they segregate........there is ALWAYS yard time. And that's usually where most incidents occur.

Either way he will pay the price whether it be in this life or the next.

You guys ever watch the show Lockup? I have it set to record on DVR. Great show and you can learn alot about prison life from watching it. I reccomend you watch it if you haven't already.
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-08-2009, 02:15 PM
FAsT BOYS

you are right matt.when i worked at stillwater in minnesota c block was for the higher profile sexual turds. they didnt go to chow, yard or anywhere else because of safety concerns. there were others in population who just hadnt been found out yet and when they were they usually got something. utah is different, there are so many of them they walk around like they are human.
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snair View Post
you are right matt.when i worked at stillwater in minnesota c block was for the higher profile sexual turds. they didnt go to chow, yard or anywhere else because of safety concerns. there were others in population who just hadnt been found out yet and when they were they usually got something. utah is different, there are so many of them they walk around like they are human.
So if you don't mind me asking......how did you like working at a prison? I have thought about it more than once. I know it's not the job for everyone. Infact........it's not the job for MOST people at all. Takes a special kind of person/mentality to handle a job like that. Which is partially why I'm curious as to how you handled it.....mentally?
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-08-2009, 02:32 PM
FAsT BOYS

pm sent
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
The current idea of a death sentence would be too humane....I say stick a hydraulic spreader up his ass and slowly increase the pressure till it rips him apart

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode