Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-12-2010, 06:06 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
Call of Duty Fans (FUNNY)

Even the arrows on the upper left hand are correct for friends and enemy's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 11:29 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
seems like somebody likes the funny or die website..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
i just think that some on had a lot of time on their hands to make that movie

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 04:58 PM
7c Forever

Ya I think so. I love the CoD series tho, awesome stuff.

I hear Modern Warfare 2 just broke $1 billion in sales.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 05:54 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
Ya I think so. I love the CoD series tho, awesome stuff.

I hear Modern Warfare 2 just broke $1 billion in sales.
Yeah the last I checked it was 800 million in sales for MW2 alone. It wouldn't surprise me if it's broken a Billion already.

The day the game came out it made 7 million in sales. (I believe?)

Definitely an excellent game. I honestly wasn't expecting it to be any better than COD 4, as that game was bad ass. But Infintyward surpassed my expectations with MW2.

Now I sit here and say to myself, "There is no way infinityward can do better than what they have with MW2"

But who knows. Guess we'll have to see.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 07:44 PM
7c Forever

I wouldn't be surprised if they do improve. That whole series has been awesome tho. CoD2 is still one of my favourites of all time.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-13-2010, 08:39 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if they do improve. That whole series has been awesome tho. CoD2 is still one of my favourites of all time.
Haven't even played that one yet. COD 4 was my first, then World at War, then MW2. I've seen COD 2, COD 3, and COD Classic on XBox Live on Demand. I'll have to give them a try.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 01:21 AM
7c Forever

2 was my fav, a little less "team America, FUCK YA!!!" factor to it, and the units fought a lot more cohesively. A lot of teamwork. Pretty fucking intense too, like i the others it's extremely rare if not unheard of to have to assault a fixed and fortified position while artillery is dialing you in.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 11:20 AM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Quote:
2 was my fav, a little less "team America, FUCK YA!!!" factor to it, and the units fought a lot more cohesively. A lot of teamwork. Pretty fucking intense too, like i the others it's extremely rare if not unheard of to have to assault a fixed and fortified position while artillery is dialing you in.
So, "More Strategic" and less "Blow Everything the Fuck up?"
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 02:25 PM
7c Forever

yea more or less.

A couple soviet sniper missions too. Infact the whole Stalingrad theater is very strategic, house to house warfare, controlling intersections etc. But you've got fellas behind you backing you up.

There's one Normandy mission in particular, playing as the yanks that I really enjoyed, starts off you're hiding behind a cobblestone wall with an MG nest up the hill hosing you down pretty good, and you can hear the 88's zeroing you out from behind. Playing it with surround you can hear the artillery creeping in on you and you can hear the Germans yelling in the MG nest just up the rise, very "rock and hard place" moment, that teaches you just how goddamned valuable a smoke grenade can really be.

There's a brit mission in Tunisia where you get ambushed too that's fucking near impossible on the top difficulty level, convoy driving thru this down and the Germans take out the lead and tailing vehicle with RPG's, blocking the convoy in, and you're stuck in the open with guys on the rooftops firing down at you off the drop. Again it turns into house to house warfare really fast. It takes several tries running thru the level before you figure out to drop a smoke grenade to one side of the jeep before the mission starts to throw up a smoke screen, then take out the guys on the side the smoke isn't on, get some cover, and pluck the guys off the opposite rooftop as the smoke clears. Then gather up your gang and start knocking down doors, but get inside before you get shredded.

It's an intense game, definitely a favourite.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode