Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-12-2010, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I would have Pooped my Board Shorts

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-13-2010, 09:59 AM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Yeah, that's why I'll never go in the Ocean unless it's on a big boat. Among other reasons. The Ocean is a creepy ass place.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 01:04 PM

Chuck is a friend of mine. He's an amazing athlete. He is one of the worlds gnarliest stand up paddlers, tow in surfers, and skiers (he had the biggest cliff drop record up in Donner Pass, 149 ft). I used to help him train in the halfpipe when he would snowboard. Guy couldnt ride a snowboard for shvt though

The footage is from San Onofre outside of the nuclear power plant, just north of Camp Pendleton. Using a gopro HD cam on his paddle, while on his stand up paddle board. The sharks being there is not new news. The cooling water system uses sea water and when returned is nearly 80 degrees. It creates a brackish effect and in turn a lot of sea life lurk there. Good feeding for juvenile sharks.

The crazy thing is that is in from of Trail 2... me and my surf shop were doing our annual summer get together at trail 4. We surfed a quarter mile away for 4 days when that footage was taken. We all know of the baby whites out there.

Also there are way more Whites around so cal then a lot of people know. If your worried about them you should drive a car or walk across a street. Sharks dont like us, especially Whites.

Hows it when the sharks tail hits his board. yikes.

My mods are ghey...
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 05:45 PM
7c Forever

dude you know everyone!!

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 05:51 PM

I met Chuck doing some snow work for an IMAX disney thing, We also did a JCrew modeling deal too.

JCrew I admitted it

My mods are ghey...
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 07:34 PM
7c Forever

lol, it's all good
anybody who rides with Jim Rippey has my eternal respect, modeling JCrew or not.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 08:03 PM

Thanks Junior, Jim would be stoked to hear that...

My mods are ghey...
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 08:43 AM
7c Forever

lol, fair enough. I was always taken aback by just how friggin fast the guy got in and pulled that first backey. I mean it seemed like he'd been involved in the industry for approximately 5 minutes before he's making the first back flip ever.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdonniedarkox View Post
I met Chuck doing some snow work for an IMAX disney thing, We also did a JCrew modeling deal too.

JCrew I admitted it
Eh my girlfriend buys me work polo's and stuff from there you can't get around it sometimes

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode