Media Photochops, Vids, and Pics... (Work Safe)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-22-2010, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Woman tries to get her SUV unstuck

Female Driver Gets Car UnstuckVideo

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-22-2010, 09:41 PM
Rollin in my 5.0

Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
dumb ass woman. not that funny rinn. you can come up with a better one than that.

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-23-2010, 07:17 PM
Abusin' the scooter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yamahuh
This one's pretty good.

Drunk guy confuses pants with shirt

Drunk Guy Confuses Pants With His ShirtVideo

Its really hard to take an angry man seriously when hes wearing a bathrobe. - Carl Fogarty
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Ta Moko

Not seen the video but last year a woman and 12 year old boy got lost in Death Valley during the summer. She got the Jeep G stuck trying to turn around, dug in pretty good. Fir some reason they couldn't dig out. On the second day her son died from lack of water. The ranger found her barley alive from the 129 degree heat. Sad but if you buy a 4 wheel drive you should get training on how to oparate it. If only they knew to let the tires down to about 20 psi I'm sure they could have driven out. Also why not dig at night when it's cooler? Same thing happened in Alice Springs one summer, this time two dead. Ranger comes by let's air out of tires and drives it back to base. It's really common,

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 10:33 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Nomad View Post
Not seen the video but last year a woman and 12 year old boy got lost in Death Valley during the summer. She got the Jeep G stuck trying to turn around, dug in pretty good. Fir some reason they couldn't dig out. On the second day her son died from lack of water. The ranger found her barley alive from the 129 degree heat. Sad but if you buy a 4 wheel drive you should get training on how to oparate it. If only they knew to let the tires down to about 20 psi I'm sure they could have driven out. Also why not dig at night when it's cooler? Same thing happened in Alice Springs one summer, this time two dead. Ranger comes by let's air out of tires and drives it back to base. It's really common,

Entirely too common. The thought of bringing an ignition source and some water along is lost on people too.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-25-2010, 10:26 AM
Ta Moko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post
Entirely too common. The thought of bringing an ignition source and some water along is lost on people too.
You're not wrong. I'm convinced most people are dumb

When I was working in Moab I heard of 2 teens that got lost in 110 degrees of desert. The boys made it down to the Colorado river so would think they would have survived. Their father had told them never to drink from that river as it's polluted. They died of thirst within sight of that river. Unreal.

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-25-2010, 05:27 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
You're not wrong. I'm convinced most people are dumb

When I was working in Moab I heard of 2 teens that got lost in 110 degrees of desert. The boys made it down to the Colorado river so would think they would have survived. Their father had told them never to drink from that river as it's polluted. They died of thirst within sight of that river. Unreal.
That is beyond ridiculous!!

I can't imagine being to the point that I'd die of dehydration before drinking from a "polluted" river of that size. In a river that size, it takes a monstrously huge amount of pollutant to be of any danger.

Seriously tho I've had to spend the night out of doors in some frigid temperatures before, like 20 to 30 below c. It sucks but if you have half a brain with you you can get shelter and a fire going.

I think people really underestimate how important it is to have a cook/signal fire going. If you're counting on someone else to get you out, a signal fire is the surest way to get help to you.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-25-2010, 10:48 PM
Abusin' the scooter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yamahuh
Quote:

When I was working in Moab I heard of 2 teens that got lost in 110 degrees of desert.
Why didn't they just go into the other 250 degrees where, presumably, they weren't lost??

sorry - my bad...

Its really hard to take an angry man seriously when hes wearing a bathrobe. - Carl Fogarty
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 08:07 AM
Ta Moko

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamahuh View Post
Why didn't they just go into the other 250 degrees where, presumably, they weren't lost??

sorry - my bad...
My bad for typing on this little iPod touch. Better than nothing I suppose.

They could have rafted down river till they hit the beach.

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 08:31 AM
Ta Moko

Quote:

I can't imagine being to the point that I'd die of dehydration before drinking from a "polluted" river of that size. In a river that size, it takes a monstrously huge amount of pollutant to be of any danger.

Seriously tho I've had to spend the night out of doors in some frigid temperatures before, like 20 to 30 below c. It sucks but if you have half a brain with you you can get shelter and a fire going.

I think people really underestimate how important it is to have a cook/signal fire going. If you're counting on someone else to get you out, a signal fire is the surest way to get help to you.
That's true but some places are so remote a signal fire may not help. For example two eagle scouts got lost in the outback. They planned on driving to Alice Springs from the Kimberley along a dirt track that spans 1200 km. *Only they took the wrong track, an old mining road that dead ended in the middle of nowhere. It was summer of course with temps in the shade of 125 plus, only there was no shade. * There was a search party out looking for them only not in the area they got lost in. The boys got stuck in a sand dune and tried walking out, only made it a few miles before dying of thirst. What doesn't make sense is they had fuel in the truck and could have lit up a tire every few hours in the hope it might be seen by rescue planes. Not likely since they were a few hundred miles from the searchers. *

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 10:03 AM
7c Forever

Damn that sucks bigtime.

sounds like they were well and f*cked. This really brings out the importance too of making sure that someone knows where you're supposed to be and when, so that they can actually get someone looking for you if they need to.

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-27-2010, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
don't read this

Quote:

In a fast moving river like that I think you would be safe.. If the water is polluted you can shove it up your ass according to Bear Grills to stay hydrated..

But apparently it works.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-27-2010, 01:47 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
Here's an easy answer http://www.findmespot.com/en/index.php

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-27-2010, 04:41 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
In a fast moving river like that I think you would be safe.. If the water is polluted you can shove it up your ass according to Bear Grills to stay hydrated..

But apparently it works.
hadn't thought of that. Seriously tho, the river would have to be pretty polluted for me to not drink from it rather than die of dehydration....

HAIL TO THE KING!!

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-27-2010, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

Would say it's not really that work safe even though it's blurred out

post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-28-2010, 07:36 AM
Ta Moko

Tony that or a Sat phone. Really though I'm old school, compass and map, no frills

Junior, more people drink from that river when white water rafting, big in Moab as is jeeping and biking.

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-28-2010, 08:19 AM
jimmy crack corn

that bear grills guy is nuts

David
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-28-2010, 09:33 AM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
So......giving yourself an Enema from a bottle filled with dirty, bird poo water will help keep you from dehydration?

I think I'd rather just die honestly.

I've watched that show plenty of times though, the guy does some pretty crazy shit! I about puked on the episode where he found a camel carcass and started drinking the water from it's insides.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-28-2010, 12:38 PM Thread Starter
don't read this

They've defunked his show so many times where he films parts a couple hundred yards from a major highway, staying in luxury hotels then going out and filming and always coming back to the hotel that evening.. it's funny

post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-28-2010, 05:26 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn View Post
They've defunked his show so many times where he films parts a couple hundred yards from a major highway, staying in luxury hotels then going out and filming and always coming back to the hotel that evening.. it's funny
Well right, no point in wasting time and money traveling all the way to bumfuck nowhere just to show people how to survive out in the middle of nowhere when you can just go video tape in someones back yard!

Sometimes I wonder if the stuff he eats and drinks is really in fact what he is supposedly eating and drinking, or if that's all fake as well.

"OOOOHHHHHH did you just see that tarantula he just ate!!??"

"uuumm, no but I saw a really yummy piece of Teriyaki Jerky that was made to look like Jerky that he just ate"

uh huh huh huh

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode