Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

View Poll Results: What don't you like about the R1forum?
To many people 1 6.25%
to many stupid threads 0 0%
To many mods 0 0%
Its PG rated, can't swear or post pics of naked woman 0 0%
It to fucking slow 1 6.25%
All the good people left or got banned[Almost] 2 12.50%
All of the above 10 62.50%
What you talking about I love that place 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 07:44 AM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Whats wrong with the other forum?

8)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 07:46 AM

All of the above :
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 08:01 AM

What are you talking about I love that place! I just seem to wander here more
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 09:02 AM

Its cool I miss it sometimes.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 09:21 AM
meat popsicle

its cool just too crowded, i don't seem to recognize any names over there anymore, and its slow but has gotten better recently
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 10:12 AM
No Crying Allowed

I don't want to really complain, but if I had too.. :

1. would be the slowness of the site... they did upgrade the server and it helped but it still takes about 10 seconds after you hit reply and another 10 after you hit submit to go through... I give up most of the time....

2. All the noobs asking the same old questions without searching get's old after a while.

On a good note, it's a great site other than above and there are still a lot of great people there as well as here.

If it was up to speed with other sites as far as posting and browsing I would be there more often.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 10:22 AM

All of the above

I have too have grown tired of the newbs with atitudes asking the same stupid things over and over.....they say they searched and couldnt find anything....I have even gone as far as PMing and having them give me the words they used and I searched myself.....and found upto 232 results.....when I sent back I get atitude

its slow....and it would seem the good people have been banned or busted for all kinds of stupid things.

no fun if i aint fun no more
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 10:40 AM

I do however love the fact that there is more information on that site than I know what to do with.
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 11:32 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
No doubt that place is a wealth of information. I just hate weeding through all the garbage and needing a degree in, um, let's say "urban slang" to decipher it all.

I'd be considered a noob compared to some of you and some guys over there, but I've learned who to listen to and who to take with a grain of salt. I hate to sound snobbish, but I wish there was a noob filter that would screen all the stupid shit that some people post over there.

post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 12:50 PM

they are getting too used to the ban button.....and all the fun guys left....

but I bet there would be some fun newbs there....I just hate the process of knowing them
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffSett
they are getting too used to the ban button.....and all the fun guys left....

but I bet there would be some fun newbs there....I just hate the process of knowing them

we had to do that with your short midget ass!!!!

lol

j/k bro.....wouldnt be the same without ya
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 01:27 PM

i just found out yesterday they are running the forum under two domains for some reason.
check to see which one you go to in the address bar
you can go to http://www.r1-forum.com
or
you can go to http://.r1-forum.com

the thing is, it's two completely seperate site with the same database backend...

wonder if it's contributing to the slowness, or if it's to help with it...

also wonder if that is so they can upgrade and test on one without screwing up the other...

hmmmmm
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 02:04 PM

or they went loony

and JImmy...I was a cool cat :
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 02:06 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
They are big headed and think they know everything and are destroying a good forum.

Post a pole like this there and watch it get deleted or get some BS on we are updating we are almost done

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 02:08 PM

I bet that if I post a poll on whats wrong with this forum, corey/budha wont like it much.....

they are power happy
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 02:10 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
post it up then offsett...don't bother me at all. i'll fix what i can and explain why i can't with the rest

post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 02:12 PM

I was just saying....I don't have a problem....it just was an analogy
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 02:16 PM
Mummy Man

bad one though cause i don't care if you do a poll and thel ast thing that will happen is have it deleted. I figure i will fix it, explain why i can't...what most admins would probably do. gixxer.com doesn't delete them.

most admins don't hide problems, but fix it or give reasons why it's not possible or feasable.

post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 02:20 PM

ok...ok.......

just kick me in the nuts and forget about this
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-29-2005, 02:23 PM
Mummy Man

lol not trying to argue. i've just seen a lot of forums and normally they are open to suggestions. afterall it is about keeping the members happy?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode