Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:06 PM Thread Starter

AZ is getting pounded!!!

What a storm....rain in buckets and finally more tha a 30 sec storm.....I think we may be having a full on micro burst here.....COOL!!!!!

Power just went out across the street.....stuff is flying everywhere....wind gusts upto and exceeding 55 mph....thats so awesome!!

gotta run...lata homies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:09 PM
FAsT BOYS

shit keep it there dont let it come north. it was bad here today and its getting worse tonight.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:22 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by snair
shit keep it there dont let it come north. it was bad here today and its getting worse tonight.

looked to be headed NW bro....sowwy
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:29 PM

55.....pffff.....wait till you get 155....WAIT you NEVER will!
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Ask the Chief

san diego

still sunny

a little light fog in the morning

mid 80's.

believe it or not, this does get boring. i miss thunderstorms.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:33 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I was a little scared to click on this link....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:34 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
but its ok... phew

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
I was a little scared to click on this link....
Me too. I thought maybe AZ was just an abbreviation for "ass"!
Quote:
AZ is getting pounded!!!

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:41 PM Thread Starter

now why would you guys think I would ever pound some chicks ass?

and none of that val homo crap either dammit

or I will be forced to prove my man hood
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:42 PM
Ask the Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1riding
I will be forced to prove my man hood
why....does it need to be proved? : :

post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:45 PM

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP"
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:47 PM
Ask the Chief

a little testy this evening?

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:50 PM

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 10:52 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffSett
"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP"

ease away from the milk young padawan!!!

bwahahahaha

I know you get the storms from all hell.....and ours will never match anything you guys get...but this is kinda kewl for us....we never and I mean never get storms like we have had for the past year
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-02-2005, 11:13 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk
a little testy this evening?

no shit he seems like it
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 12:26 AM
Ta Moko

Deserts last night we got hit pretty good, hard rain for an hour, roads flooded, big mess. Cool with the thunder and lighting.

Bad news for Fl is you will get more hurricanes and they will be stronger, now for the really bad news; it will last for at least 20 years due to global warming. :storm :storm :storm Time to move 8)

post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 03:20 AM

PICS?
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Ask the Chief

doesn't look like much east county riding for awhile.

seems like more rain than usual out there in borrego. wish we saw some of that here. at least the dust will be better for winter riding!

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 10:25 AM

I can't wait to see some clouds over here
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 03:37 PM Thread Starter

WOW...that was a fucking storm....for us anyways.....lasted till almost 430 am... and I started thread the moment it actually began to get windy which was around 6 pmish.

every where got flooded out...West valley REAL bad. riding into work this am was a experience as every car on the road was a looky lou. I left from my shop and didnt even make it to 1st stop and a car ran off the road into a ditch and was left there. (I have the pic on my camera phone just need o send it)
2nd...my old company had a vehicle off to the side in a very large rain drainage ditch...drunk driver that he is thought it was still the road and flipped it...there was my old boss(real asshole)looking at it like what do I do?(no pic as my driver wouldnt slow down so now I will handle the driving chores and he will hate life for what he did today. (story on that later)

3rd...go to lunch..I no sooner order my food and drink and dude is filling it up....and power goes out...my partner was asking for drink and the guy says "I think your gonna get nothing" ahahahaha. they still had gas power for the cooker so the food still got cooked..8) while we sitting and eating....the fire alarm goes off...well duh that is what I work on for a living...I go back and owner is about ready to rip every wire out of the panel...woulda cost him from my charges minimum 2 grand to rewire it...I think I saved him some $$ there by fixing it...cept he has a wireless dialer that called the fire dept. so i dealt with that for him too. I know....good on me 8)

so we head back to the site to finish testing the place...and my gun ho lets get this done done guy starts doing testing BEFORE I have taken the panel offline...which means he set off every alarm in the place evacuating it....that coulda meant upto a $30k fine on me(the company)since I was responsible for the day. Then to top it off...he kills our truck in a puddle(I admit it was over 4 feet deep and no way around it)but he ran into a digestive gas(what ever that is)pipeline nearly breaking it open.

oh wait..there is more.

we go to test a srinkler system and the whole damn thing lets go and breaks some pipe. (why is it when your the new guy...everything goes wrong? )

then the topper of it all....he sets the chlorine alarm off forcing a ENTIRE evac of off the premises till hazmat says its ok to go back in.
He managed to do this by pulling on a emergency shower station that has a huge sign that says "pulling of this will cause a caustic awareness alarm"

Im gonna be in SOOOOO much trouble.

all in all it as one of the funniest/strangest/coolest/downright horrible/make me LMAO type days I have ever had.

But I got done early!!!!! and they talking about storms tonight again....woohoo. Too bad I will be out riding and prolly get stuck in it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode