Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 05:31 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

Where is everyone at?

Geez I've been at work 30 mins already and nobody is on here. BTW, I'd have to say that I like this board more than the R1 Forum, and the CBR forum, and a couple other forums I post at. At least, that is my initial impression, we'll see how things go. :comperror

I dunno, I'll always be a member of the R1 forum and I personally know a few cool guys on there, but it just seems to have gotten pretty bland over there lately. Maybe its cause I dont post up too much anymore, or maybe its because I've been a member so long that it seems like that same people posting the same shite, the same topics and posts keep getting recycled, 50% of the threads get fagged up etc etc...

Ah well, it is what it is I guess. At least there is traffic there. Thats the complaint I have about a couple of the other boards I go to, you could go there for 2 days and only see 10 new posts. That sucks.

OK, time to stroll down to the Bistro for some coffee. I have a staff meeting at 10am, so you beatches better post up before then so I'll have some stuff to read.
:corn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 06:33 AM

You'll be an excellent postwhore here

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 06:47 AM

Oooooohhh....Just noticed that was my 400th post

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 06:53 AM

Re: Where is everyone at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77
Geez I've been at work 30 mins already and nobody is on here. BTW, I'd have to say that I like this board more than the R1 Forum, and the CBR forum, and a couple other forums I post at. At least, that is my initial impression, we'll see how things go. :comperror

I dunno, I'll always be a member of the R1 forum and I personally know a few cool guys on there, but it just seems to have gotten pretty bland over there lately. Maybe its cause I dont post up too much anymore, or maybe its because I've been a member so long that it seems like that same people posting the same shite, the same topics and posts keep getting recycled, 50% of the threads get fagged up etc etc...

Ah well, it is what it is I guess. At least there is traffic there. Thats the complaint I have about a couple of the other boards I go to, you could go there for 2 days and only see 10 new posts. That sucks.

OK, time to stroll down to the Bistro for some coffee. I have a staff meeting at 10am, so you beatches better post up before then so I'll have some stuff to read.:corn
I agree 100% about the r1-forum. I'm glad I was banned.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 07:03 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

Staff Meeting Cancelled!! Sweet, those things are sleepers anyways. Although i did run into my VP in the mens room, he wanted to talk. Why must people talk while at the pisser? Thats not cool man.

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Staff Meeting Cancelled!! Sweet, those things are sleepers anyways. Although i did run into my VP in the mens room, he wanted to talk. Why must people talk while at the pisser? Thats not cool man.
he must be gay........

Rule number one, stand at the urinal, look straight ahead, shut up, and do your business.
Rule number two: IF you feel like looking around, see rule number one.
Rule number Three: If you feel like talking, see rule number one.
Rule number four: Always maintain at least one empty urinal between users. If you would be forced to break this rule, use a toilet stall instead. If no stall's are available, leave.

:
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 07:20 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

The worst is when you are at the urinal, and someone walks over behind you and wants to carry on a conversation! ped Cant you see I have a log in my hand

Def. Not cool

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 07:22 AM

Quote:
The worst is when you are at the urinal, and someone walks over behind you and wants to carry on a conversation! ped Cant you see I have a log in my hand

Def. Not cool
There's an easy way to cure them of that...............

turn around mid-stream to answer them......

:
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 07:25 AM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

but then the room would go dark :BS

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 07:28 AM

What are you talking about?
I was here all morning.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
Quote:
he must be gay........

Rule number one, stand at the urinal, look straight ahead, shut up, and do your business.
Rule number two: IF you feel like looking around, see rule number one.
Rule number Three: If you feel like talking, see rule number one.
Rule number four: Always maintain at least one empty urinal between users. If you would be forced to break this rule, use a toilet stall instead. If no stall's are available, leave.

:

lol little self concious there!

You served.... didn't you ever have 4 guys to 1 pisser in the squad bay when the DI would give everyone 2 mins to piss.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 11:04 AM

if that was the case, i'd just piss outside wherever we were at.....

no use running inside to piss then running back outside
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 11:24 AM

well you they have changed a lot of things about hygene since the 60's OLD FART
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve04R1
well you they have changed a lot of things about hygene since the 60's OLD FART
i wasn't even born in the 60's.....

:offsett :offsett :offsett :offsett
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-05-2005, 12:43 PM

keep telling yourself that Grandpa

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode