Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

Well this is probalby the most adventurous thing I'll everdo

I withdrew from my final semester at school to go on an adventure....

I have 2 job interviews in....Bangkok thailand..... I have to go there for work for a few days and I called and paid the $100 fee to extend my stay 8 days... Oct 11-22 I'll be in Bangkok, working for the first 2 days then one day playing then I have two job interviews... Not going to get rich working ther I worked it out and the higher paying job $6500 a year LOL. But considering a nice sized apartment is 5000baht in the city ($110) its not like I'll be impoverished. And the beautiful part is still train almost all of my clients online and make what I make here.
I am applying for a work Visa as soon as I have confirmation of employment....

Guys I may be outta here by the end of the year... Going to sell the two dirtbikes and keep the gixxer at my fathers house... I'll be back a few times a year to ride the track with the boys.....

Wow im nervous just thinking about it.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 10:20 PM
No Crying Allowed

Where the hell did this come from????

Why would you want to live there???

There must be a reason or are you just drunk.. lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 10:27 PM Thread Starter

I've always wanted to move out of the country. Not forever I like it here but just for the experience..... gotta do it I think.
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 10:30 PM
Ta Moko

Thai girls :

http://www.phuket-info.com/forums/

post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Hey as long as you researched it and you know what you're getting in to, more power to you!! I think everyone should experience living abroad at least once in their life. That's great to hear man!!

That being said, how safe is that part of the world for American right now?

post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 10:38 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I have wanted to do a Semester abroad but I have 2 dogs/bike/house/bills.. I am fuckin tied down right now which annoys me but I guess I will have to find another way to travel abroad..

Good luck in Thailand man wish I was going too... it will be a good experience

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 02:42 AM

Cool 8)

Good luck and keep us posted.
And yeah Thai girls :
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 02:47 AM

Wow... that would be a huge change/step in life...

Good luck with everything man...

8)
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 04:05 AM
FAsT BOYS

have fun you only live once so have fun
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 06:38 AM

Re: Well this is probalby the most adventurous thing I'll ev

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcmuffinboi
I withdrew from my final semester at school to go on an adventure....

I have 2 job interviews in....Bangkok thailand..... I have to go there for work for a few days and I called and paid the $100 fee to extend my stay 8 days... Oct 11-22 I'll be in Bangkok, working for the first 2 days then one day playing then I have two job interviews... Not going to get rich working ther I worked it out and the higher paying job $6500 a year LOL. But considering a nice sized apartment is 5000baht in the city ($110) its not like I'll be impoverished. And the beautiful part is still train almost all of my clients online and make what I make here.
I am applying for a work Visa as soon as I have confirmation of employment....

Guys I may be outta here by the end of the year... Going to sell the two dirtbikes and keep the gixxer at my fathers house... I'll be back a few times a year to ride the track with the boys.....

Wow im nervous just thinking about it.....
been thinking of doing something along this very line myself.

having no ties here really anymore i coulld do it. But I would miss my kid something fierce....
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 08:51 AM
meat popsicle

good luck man! be sure to post pics when you get there

advice: be careful of some of those Thai "girls" :1poke
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 08:53 AM

DO IT and dont second guess it! You will never regret it.

Best of luck to you man, make sure you post some pics.
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaoTan
advice: be careful of some of those Thai "girls" :1poke
Yeah, i heard that Val takes advanged of being asian and goes there pretending to be a thai "girl"

post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 09:48 AM Thread Starter

Well it looks like im going to do it but Its going to be a transition and I'll probably still be here more than half the time for the rest of the year. Im going to finish school I've decided Im too close not to.. 9 credits... and im DONE!!!
And I would take a huge hit on my lease moving out of my apartment early so im going to stick it out, I just finished emailing maple house executive suites to get an apartment there... $487 for the year.... hehe not a huge pad but like a small one bedroom here. I'll be streamlining and finishing school for the rest of the year and am going to be bouncing back and forth for the year relying on training to get by. I'll be getting a room mate for my house here to cut costs and since I wont be here have them take care of things.
So I cant say this is 100% but I've commited to trying to make it work. This is the only time in my lfe probably I'l be able to do this. I'll end up getting married and having kids and buying a house... I need to try this..

Oh and dont worry I'll take pictures LOTS of them. haha yeah and I was told all about the Katoey's (trannies) they said if a girl is too beautiful to be real... stay away.
The hardest thing is going to be getting a work Visa, this is the main reason I cant just dive right in. I need to have confirmation from an employer and then they only give them for 3,6,12 months..
I doubt this will be a permanent residence but it will be an adventure.

I'll keep you all posted because im not going anywhere, I'll still be a computer nerd in bangkok.
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 09:50 AM Thread Starter

You guys will like this:

Bar Fine :- This is the name given to the fee you are expected to pay the bar for taking a girl away with you, this is in addition to any fee for her "services".
It is possible to pay a bar fine and the girl is then obligated to wait for you, this way you have a deposit paid, and she can't go out with anyone else all night. This is not as silly as it sounds, if you find a nice girl early on, but don't want the bother of her tagging along all night, pay the bar fine, go out and have fun, then if you haven't found anything better, go back and collect her. Bar fines range from 300 Baht in an open beer bar to 1500 Baht at the weekend in Soi 33.

At least I wont be lonely
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 09:52 AM Thread Starter

300 bhat = $7.31
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Ta Moko

Yeah that Thai forum i posted rocks. I need a bar girl

post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 09:04 PM

OOO OOO !! dibs on the dirt bikes i want one
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcmuffinboi
You guys will like this:

Bar Fine :- This is the name given to the fee you are expected to pay the bar for taking a girl away with you, this is in addition to any fee for her "services".
It is possible to pay a bar fine and the girl is then obligated to wait for you, this way you have a deposit paid, and she can't go out with anyone else all night. This is not as silly as it sounds, if you find a nice girl early on, but don't want the bother of her tagging along all night, pay the bar fine, go out and have fun, then if you haven't found anything better, go back and collect her. Bar fines range from 300 Baht in an open beer bar to 1500 Baht at the weekend in Soi 33.

At least I wont be lonely

you pay less than $8 and get to have a bitch waiting for you all nite and you dont want her you lose $8? Thats it?!

well fuck this place then.
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 10:50 PM Thread Starter

FOr the price of going out to the bar here from what I see my friends spending on a night on the town buying a couple girls drinks and a handful for themselves and friends you could go to a thai bar Have a cocktail and take home 12 girls.

Good thing I dont drink....

oh and no premarital sex....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode