Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 03:28 PM Thread Starter

Who's into car audio ?

On my soon to be delivered XC90 I'll have:

12 speakers, 1 center speaker, Dolby Prologic 2 Surround, advanced EQ/DSP, plus a Rockford Fosgate Power 1051S rated at 1100W RMS @ 14V @ 4 Ohm pushing an Adire Audio 15" Brahma Sub in a sealed 2 Cu ft enclosure.

The brahma is a BEAST of a subwoofer... This is what it does to the roof of an explorer...

http://www.adireaudio.com/Files/ExplorerRoofBrahma.AVI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 04:02 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
8) 8) 8) shit.. I have a stock stereo in my truck but my boat has Alpine Deck with 2 Fosgate Amps pushing 1400 Watts to a 10in Infinity Sub and 4 Infinity Speakers all run through a 2nd battery and a capacitor. Very Very Loud and Cool..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
8) 8) 8) shit.. I have a stock stereo in my truck but my boat has Alpine Deck with 2 Fosgate Amps pushing 1400 Watts to a 10in Infinity Sub and 4 Infinity Speakers all run through a 2nd battery and a capacitor. Very Very Loud and Cool..
Wow...that's mega cool ! You have any pictures of the boat ? Must be a blast on sunny summer days !!!!

PARTY !!!
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 04:15 PM
don't read this

My Toys

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img_1567__medium__477.jpg (84.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg img_1563__medium__180.jpg (110.8 KB, 54 views)

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 04:25 PM Thread Starter

8) 8) 8)
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 06:22 PM

Nice setup, I've never heard of the brahma subs before. A quick search led me to believe they are an spl sub? You think that explorer shakes you should see my geo metro + 15" solo baric + 7 cu ft vented spl box :

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 06:31 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
rinn mind if i ask what you do for a living? i'm gonna change careers lol

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 07:03 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
rinn mind if i ask what you do for a living? i'm gonna change careers lol
I work for my Dad who started his own business. So give yourself some time and then you will be able to have toys like that.

but we make/manufacture heavy loader equipment attachments. (ie. the bucket on the front)

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 08:24 PM

Car audio stuff as always seem :ghey to me, the stock systems in my MR2 and my Supra are amazing and theres no way i can turn the sound at max, i'll probally die in the damn car if i do that, so i've never seen the point to invest in that. And why you would want everybody in town to hear your music anyway???? Even a stock system in a civic do the job. I don't get it!!??? But it's just my 0.02 cent.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 09:06 PM
No Crying Allowed

Here's my boat... (for Rinn) lol

4- 6 1/2" in the boat
4- 6 1/2" on the tower
10" Infinity Amp and Sub under the Drivers Dash
Rockford Fosgate Amp and Isolator in the passenger storage area.

It rocks... and sound great while boarding too...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tower_002__medium__127.jpg (84.7 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg tower_speakers_007__small__848.jpg (57.3 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg done2_851.jpg (50.2 KB, 33 views)

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 09:09 PM
No Crying Allowed

Rinn,, kinda funny,

We both have chevy truck's, both have Malibu boat's and we both have Red 04 R1's....... Only thing you're missing is a Vette and a pregnant wife....... lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 09:10 PM

LMAO!!! Nice!! 8)
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 10:11 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
Rinn,, kinda funny,

We both have chevy truck's, both have Malibu boat's and we both have Red 04 R1's....... Only thing you're missing is a Vette and a pregnant wife....... lol
Oh man you have a nicer boat than me. No fair. Tower speakers are another purchase I am going to make sometime.

What year is your Waksetter?

My Dad has a vette but no pregnant anything. I am definetly not going to be trying for that though.

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 10:25 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Quote:
Rinn,, kinda funny,

Oh man you have a nicer boat than me. No fair. Tower speakers are another purchase I am going to make sometime.

My Dad has a vette but no pregnant anything. I am definetly not going to be trying for that though.
Naaaa, it's actually a 98 Sunsetter, In 98 the only difference between the sunsetter and waksetter was the decals... (really) So last year I bought this boat with only 120 hours on it and super clean.. I did a little remodel if you will and that's what it looks like now.. Here's a link to all the work I did on it...

http://www.wakesiderides.com/forums/...howtopic=14201

There are many pictures of before and after on that site also... Big difference..

|
|
|
|
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 10:27 PM

Lover you spare no expense....!

Nice brotha
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 10:35 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve04R1
Lover you spare no expense....!

Nice brotha
Yes I have a habit of doing that............... my thought process has always been if I'm going to work 60+ hours a week and be stressed out to boot then when I get off work I'm going to enjoy what I have... lol

Although with the baby coming....things will be changing. ... I'll be buying $600.00 strollers with chrome wheels... lol

Thanks Steve...

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 11:35 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Rinn,, kinda funny,

Naaaa, it's actually a 98 Sunsetter, In 98 the only difference between the sunsetter and waksetter was the decals... (really) So last year I bought this boat with only 120 hours on it and super clean.. I did a little remodel if you will and that's what it looks like now.. Here's a link to all the work I did on it...

http://www.wakesiderides.com/forums/...howtopic=14201

There are many pictures of before and after on that site also... Big difference..

Mine's a '96 Sunsetter..

SO much fun, I don't know what I would do without being able to go into the water.

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 11:41 PM
No Crying Allowed

I know what you mean, a bike ride is great but the feeling of being in the water in the summer with a cold beer in your hand is another feeling all it's own.... Add hot chicks and small bikini's it's priceless.... :

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 11:45 PM
don't read this

Quote:
I know what you mean, a bike ride is great but the feeling of being in the water in the summer with a cold beer in your hand is another feeling all it's own.... Add hot chicks and small bikini's it's priceless.... :

Hell yeah, thats close to paradise in my mind

post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 08:55 AM

i live in the land of small lakes and crappy rivers.....
:storm

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode