Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Checkered Flag Motorsports

Fast shipping, and great service........... I would recommend Scott and would buy from him again....

Thanks Scott for the great Stands.....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 05:19 PM

:imwst :imwst :imwst :imwst :imwst :imwst :imwst :imwst :imwst :imwst x's like a thousand.

great stands scott!!!!!
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
glad the guys had a good experience buying from him...i thought it would work out and that's why i got him here now lets get him known to the r1 community

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
glad the guys had a good experience buying from him...i thought it would work out and that's why i got him here now lets get him known to the r1 community
uhhhh i think IAn would shit if these went over well over there......

not to mention he'd go running to mama (Shane) and bitch if these started getting pimped over there after all the money he spend to sponsor over there......
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 08:32 AM
Mummy Man

well he can make his fronts adjustable, powdercoat them so they don't rust, or drop his fees *shrugs* gotta love capitalism...only reason i never heard of these or handy stands or anything else is cause of that censorship over there. now i have a set of damn redlinestands. i love the fact the fronts are adjustable on these (checkerflag) for any bike...paid what i did for my redline's and they work on a few bikes and you have to put something on them or they rust pretty dang quickly.

oh well at least the guys here will have the option of these stands my next set will be these

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 08:36 AM

Quote:
well he can make his fronts adjustable, powdercoat them so they don't rust, or drop his fees *shrugs* gotta love capitalism...only reason i never heard of these or handy stands or anything else is cause of that censorship over there. now i have a set of damn redlinestands. i love the fact the fronts are adjustable on these for any bike...paid what i did for my redline's and they work on a few bikes and you have to put.

oh well at least the guys here will have the option of these stands my next set will be these
cant go wrong with these babies I tell ya! You wont regret it corey.

Budha...your 100% right.....Ian would have a fit to be sure...but isnt that what business is all about? competition and giving the consumer a good product at a fair price?

Im glad I waited.....I was gonna buy Ians(Redlines)but really didnt want to have to put the effort forward to paint or have powder coated and such........and I really like the adjustability of these also.........if I ever get another bike I know that these wil fit on there too and that made a nice selling point.

came across another set of stands in chrome but this was a front stem stand.....which I may pick up to tear the nose down on the Rwhizzle(these were local pawn shop)
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 01:13 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
well he can make his fronts adjustable, powdercoat them so they don't rust, or drop his fees *shrugs* gotta love capitalism...only reason i never heard of these or handy stands or anything else is cause of that censorship over there. now i have a set of damn redlinestands. i love the fact the fronts are adjustable on these (checkerflag) for any bike...paid what i did for my redline's and they work on a few bikes and you have to put something on them or they rust pretty dang quickly.

I searched on Ebay and found these while I was at R1forum a lot. I was pissed that Redline was bare metal you had to clean then paint.. I was like WTF I pay $168 for a unfinished product.. Found these called him up and asked a few questions and purchased them that same day..

I like mine a lot.. : :

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 02:20 PM
Mummy Man

yah i spent a lot of money i didn't need to because i honestly though "forum will show me what's best, these guys been it at it longer" so i never really shopped around. my own fault and i learned the hard way

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 02:23 PM

Quote:
yah i spent a lot of money i didn't need to because i honestly though "forum will show me what's best, these guys been it at it longer" so i never really shopped around. my own fault and i learned the hard way
dont think as a fault but a spare pair for a brutha in need one day. :corn
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 04:28 PM
Mummy Man

oh i've already loaned all my tools out, from chain tool to stands, to carb sync tool, etc...i should charge, but i don't

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-16-2005, 06:45 PM

Quote:
oh i've already loaned all my tools out, from chain tool to stands, to carb sync tool, etc...i should charge, but i don't
bitch getting them things back huh?

I think I have managed to get most of mine back so far.....couple of wrenches still missing...thank god budha watches sears like a hawk for me
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-12-2005, 08:42 PM

Thanks for the good words guys, glad you like them.

Scott
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 08:15 AM

i don't even own a front stand that lifts from the fork legs.
Useless peice of equipment if you ask me.
stem lift is easier to use, gives more options, and didn't cost me much more that a regular one.
if your looking for a good one (cheaper than pitbull) try powerstands. But take off the stupid little toolbox it comes with.
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 10:30 AM

I love mine

They were a great deal.. came in about 8 business days from when they were shipped.. easy to assemble and great quality... Thanks checkered flag!!!

Tracer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tsr1_1_147.jpg (123.7 KB, 37 views)
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 12:22 PM
Ask the Chief

i agree with the stem stand. fork leg stand does really nothing for you, except being able to put tire warmers on. front end gets unstable with a fork stand once the axle is removed.

stem stand also takes the load off the fork springs. :

post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

These front stands are great for me.

The biggest thing for me is being able to spin the front wheel while washing the bike.....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-26-2005, 08:40 PM
Mummy Man

checkerflag: any idea if you will ever make a stem stand? just curious....going to redo my fork this winter and might need one in time...unless i find a way to rig it myself

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode