Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
crazy ass night...

so about 3am i head to sleep and 10 min later i hear screaming outside. A woman yelling. I hear they are on the street, then I hear a car drive and tires lock up. i'm thinking "wtf" then i hear a desperate scream for help "HE'S BEATING ME, HELP" and with that i'm off down the stairs in my shorts only and out the side door in less then 20 seconds. Dog along w/ me. I see them at the corner in the intersection with a woman standing outside the car (yes guys she was cute) and an arm around her. I run over keeping her between me and the guy and grab her saying "let the fuck go". he says "i'm an off duty cop arresting her get the fuck home" i just repeat let the fuck go as he starts to drive off w/ her side stepping. i let go as i don't want her to fall and get behind the car then scream out his plate number. sure enough the fucker stops...guess he didn't wanna get called in for dragging a lady off. he lets go of her and i tell her to run to my yard as i get close to the vehicle (back corner) ready to pounce him or duck behind the car depending on what he comes out w/.

finally he comes out holding a cop radio. I say "ARE YOU A COP" he stands there, i say "ARE YOU A FUCKING COP" he says, yes. i demand a badge immediately and he has none. I get the lady's cell and dial 911 even though he says he's calling it in. sure enough he did call it in the dispatch lady says. cops get there and she gets it for a warrant and they are SUPER nice to this off duty dispatch guy. at this point i say fuck this to myself and go to the sgt.

"sir, may i have your badge number and i would like to inform you that i will be going to your station and getting a copy of this report when it's made public and no charges are brought on this guy for smelling like alky, telling me he's a cop when he's not, or dragging a lady down the street then i'd like to do a citizens arrest for him driving off w/ me having ahold of the lady and my arms inside the vehicle and for impersonating a police officer. wow wow, now they go cuff and stuff the asshole...call today and sure enough he's been charged with a lot.

fucker don't go playing badass outside my house and get away w/ it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 11:07 AM

look at you.... Should have grabbed the video tape!
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 11:12 AM
No Crying Allowed

Nice dream you had there Corey... lol

j/k ............ It's nice that you were able to help her as most people these days would just watch from there windows...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 11:13 AM
Team America Support Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Lucky you, he didn't show you his truncheon Corey :

ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN

OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

i won't lie it took a min to decide if i should go out there, but "he's beating me" did me in and off i went.

the funny shit is even w/ all that i guess they were bf/gf a while back and she's not pressing charges. damn women. oh well he'll get busted for some stuff still

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 11:26 AM

He was prolly trying to get a BJ or something....
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 11:29 AM
No Crying Allowed

It was Brad trying to get his girl in the pooper................. lmao

http://www.motomummy.com/forum/viewt...=asc&start=600

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 11:34 AM

Damn...you blew your shot at filming the next Rodney King movie

Good job man.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

nah, they were both drinking and she had a minor warrant and a few nights ago they got into a fight and well...she decided to go cheat on him and last night he found out and decided to take her to the cop station on her warrant. she didn't wanna go and i guess he was going to physically make her....till i stepped in. both dumb people, but still no reason to go pushing a chick around against her will. that's what real cops are for...

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 12:04 PM

Damn... now it makes me think that everything on Jerry Springer's show is real... :
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 12:12 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Look at "Mr. Super Citizen Power" j/k

nice.. a domestic disturbance like yelling I wouldn't do shit but yell at them to shut the fuck up.. but he is hitting me I would be outside too.. with my numb chuck skills.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 12:47 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

well the yelling is how it started and i didn't care, but the "HELP ME" "CALL 911" "HE'S BEATING ME" got my attention and got my ass out of bed in SECONDS and not even changing ran outside in just shorts. i did keep her between me and him as in the back of my mind i was hoping the fucker didn't have a weapon.

i didn't even get a kiss outa the deal LOL haha actually she was dumb, but whatever...still woulda bothered me had i heard that and let him drive off w/ her. there was 4 high schoolers who heard the noise A BLOCK AWAY in their car w/ the windows down and they were just sitting there parked in their car when i ran up. said they didn't know what to do...they were young though, probably scared to death

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 01:41 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
well the yelling is how it started and i didn't care, but the "HELP ME" "CALL 911" "HE'S BEATING ME" got my attention and got my ass out of bed in SECONDS and not even changing ran outside in just shorts. i did keep her between me and him as in the back of my mind i was hoping the fucker didn't have a weapon.

i didn't even get a kiss outa the deal LOL haha actually she was dumb, but whatever...still woulda bothered me had i heard that and let him drive off w/ her. there was 4 high schoolers who heard the noise A BLOCK AWAY in their car w/ the windows down and they were just sitting there parked in their car when i ran up. said they didn't know what to do...they were young though, probably scared to death

cant expect highschoolers to do much.

But I think you should have got a thank you BJ out that deal from either the dumb girl or the GF going "You are my hero Corey" :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: it

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-27-2005, 06:49 PM

lol well put rinn...
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-28-2005, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
It was Brad trying to get his girl in the pooper................. lmao

http://www.motomummy.com/forum/viewt...=asc&start=600

IM BUSTED!!!
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-28-2005, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

so that's why she was walking funny when she finally got out of his grasp...now i understand it all

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode