Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 07:47 PM Thread Starter

Speeding in Alabama,,,

got a incident to share with you.

This morning I'm about 10 or 15 minutes into my drive from Birmingham to Braselton, Georgia to watch the superbike race. I come up a elevated part of the I20 over the hump and whamo,,,popo in site. I was doing about 110mph and started to brake since he was facing the direction I was going. As soon as I get next to where he is parked on the side of the road I let off of the brake hoping I brought the speed down enough,,,<flashing lights> Oh fuck! Lena's thinking in her head I hope I dont get tazered today,,, I pull out my license from my back pocket and give it to him when he gets to my door. Here's how the convo goes,,,

Officer: Now what is someone from Hawaii doing in Alabama?

Lena: I came to ride a motorcyle on your track at Barber Motorsports Park yesterday sir. There's a bike class going on there all weekend.

Officer: You were speeding, its a 55mph zone in this county.

Lena: I said nothing but just had a dumb look on my face cuz I kept on thinking about those tazer videos I seen on the internet.

Officer: Are you a racer?

Lena: No sir I just ride motorcycles.

Officer: Is this your Durango ma'am?

Lena: No sir its a rental.

Officer: I need your rental paperwork than.

Officer: Where are you heading to ma'am?

Lena: I am going to the Atlanta area to see the Superbike Motorcyle race sir.

Officer: I'll be right back ma'am

So I'm thinking okay he'll see I have auto and motorcycle endorsements on my license and know I'm really not full of shit going there to ride the track but will still issue me a ticket. Well I got a Warning Citation,,,whew,,,for speeding on the I20 in County 59. I had to share what is printed on the back of my yellow citation paper,,,it means alot.

Somewhere in America tonight a little child will be killed.

With him will die the happiness of a Mother...the pride of a father.

He will be killed by the carelessness of a thoughtless driver.

That driver may be someone who is reading this right now. For in this country a human being is killed in an automobile accident every 10 minutes.

Most of these tragedies don't need to happen. They are caused by human acts. They can be prevented by human caution.

DRIVE CAREFULLY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 07:50 PM
Ta Moko

Cool

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 07:52 PM
No Crying Allowed

That's deep Lena............ Makes you really think doesn't it... I like seeing things like that to remind us all that we are not invincible........

Congrat's on getting out of the ticket though.....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 07:54 PM Thread Starter

I forgot to post this too,,,

I posted what happened and hoped that others will read it in whole and understand the outcome of being a careless human being,,,we all are careless at times. Just hoping the message will be sent out and received in the right way.

Alright sweeties, goodnight and sweet dreams.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 08:02 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena808
I forgot to post this too,,,

Alright R1LOVER, goodnight and sweet dreams.

:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
wow, pretty neat on the back. glad you didn't get a ticket!

glad you enjoyed your time there also

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 08:58 PM
The answer? Simple: 42

I bet she showed some cleavage and he let her off.

Cool writeup on the back of the ticket.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 08:40 AM

I bet that is much more efficient than just give speeding tickets
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjorn
I bet she showed some cleavage and he let her off.

Cool writeup on the back of the ticket.
:imwst
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 01:35 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
funny thing is A GUY wouldn't get a warning..

what were you wearing there Lena.. Tube Top and Panties????

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 10:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn
what were you wearing there Lena.. Tube Top and Panties????
Tube top and panties??? Thats sooo 70's! Get with the program dammnit, its brazier and strings :corn
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 10:41 PM Thread Starter

On a more serious note, I was scared when I got stopped. Its not my hood so a person wonders if I'll get a bad cop like I seen on tv and the internet. Cop was nice, not cocky. I was nice and not cocky. It was clear ahead of me so I fucking blasted the rental,,,could have gone faster, especially if it had a hemi. Lucky for me it didnt and lucky for me period! Drive safe you all.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 10:53 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Reading that really makes you think.......You never know what the consequences of your actions may be till it's too late sometimes. Thanks Lena for posting that.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode