Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

I'm a greenie

Yes its true

I support Ralph Nader

http://www.nader.org/blog/

and

Chomsky

http://www.chomsky.info/

I don't agree with everything they say but 99 % of it is true.

:corn :corn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 02:34 PM

This is what I think :corn
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 02:59 PM
No Crying Allowed

:imwst :wackit

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 03:02 PM
No Crying Allowed

R1 - I like you and have much respect for you after the years of reading your post, but I have a feeling you would be much more at home on a political forum.................

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
R1 - I like you and have much respect for you after the years of reading your post, but I have a feeling you would be much more at home on a political forum.................

hey thanks..so hmmm does that mean I'm banned? LMAO

No I hate politics both partys suck.

We don't need them at all.. In fact we would be better of without dems or rep.

Really they don't care about us..not at all

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 03:12 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER

hey thanks..so hmmm does that mean I'm banned? LMAO

No I hate politics both partys suck.

We don't need them at all.. In fact we would be better of without dems or rep.

Really they don't care about us..not at all

I forgot this in the first post.. lol :1poke

|
|
|
|
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 03:13 PM

:storm :storm :storm
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

OK I'm sick of looking at that ugly Bush avator

What should I use?

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 03:18 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
OK I'm sick of looking at that ugly Bush avator

What should I use?

:

LMAO

Attached Images
File Type: jpg green_149.jpg (2.3 KB, 42 views)

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 03:19 PM
No Crying Allowed

Or this one????

Attached Images
File Type: jpg green1_979.jpg (1.8 KB, 39 views)

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

LMAO but no

I want woman

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Nazi one would go good with Bush

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 03:23 PM
No Crying Allowed

There are plenty in the NWS............

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Attached Images
File Type: jpg hitler-bush_134.jpg (26.2 KB, 33 views)

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Dam should have cropped her

post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Nazi one would go good with Bush
:imwst
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
i must agree w/ one comment. i don't think the dem's or rep's care too much about the people as a whole either. it's about Power/Control, but what government isn't?

when i get a solution i'll let you guys know. if we can only find a way to give people power, but not have it go to their head. wait...i know...we'll change human nature LOL can we genetically bioengineer our government?

post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Ha ha I just just kidding

I do agree with a lot they have to say but I would always want to have sportbikes and free place to ride dirt bike, 4 wheel drives. However some wilderness areas need to be protected from big corp's but the people should always have free access. Drop the fee for NP and state parks those should be free to tax payers. Fuck parking fee's fuck CHP they should only be able to give warnings and if you get to many in a month you can't drive for a week but no fines. Free public transport, free medical care, free schooling. Well its not really free as we pay tax's right and those tax's should have returns. Fire 50 % of government as we are over gov'd. Ban SUV unless they run on hydro or any non oil products

Roll back tax's for those that make less than 100,00. Raise tax's on the rich above 500,000.

Fire the dem's fire the Rep's

Only independent's can run for office

Tax the large corp's that are avoiding paying tax's / loop holes

flat fee's for auto Ins of 100$ a year

Fix gas prices :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode