Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
supercoe

well i wasn't with him, but he's in jail again. felony evasion. he's 0-2 right now. the bike he'll never get back based on the law (used in the commission of a felony) and he's looking at deep shit since he still hasn't done his jail time for the last one. don't know what they will do...

i'll post stuff as i know

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Wheatman

That sux, Keep us posted.....

post #3 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 10:16 PM

oh fuck!!!!!

No way...dude has to quit running

Nick.....tonight is for you bro.....
post #4 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

yup, he just finished his last one and they knocked it down to a misdeamoner but he was suppose to do his 10 days in jail all this mo on his days off. so he wasn't done w/ that and was on probation for that and a felony for when he just turned 18. so now this...doubt they will go easy on him, but we'll see.

post #5 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 10:27 PM
No Crying Allowed

Damn....... So what happened? have you talked to him?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

no idea, he's still in jail...

post #7 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 11:22 PM
No Crying Allowed

Can you take some monopoly money down there and get him out?? lol

I guess this isn't funny huh... I'll stop..

Sorry Supercoe, hope you get out before bubba gets you..... Whoops Sorry again!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #8 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 11:23 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
he is a habitual offender now so jail is going to be more than 10days...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #9 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 11:27 PM
No Crying Allowed

Not sure how it is in MN, but here if you are convicted of another felony while still on probation, it's upgrades the last one to a felony also. That would make two felonies........ or two strikes here in Calli......... third one and you go by by for 25 years....... Although they may have changed that law in the last few years.

|
|
|
|
post #10 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 04:15 AM

Nick....I drank like a mofo for you.

damn im trashed!!!!

count should be close....i lost it at 9 or so.

<yeap...eat before alot of drinking foo's
post #11 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 04:35 AM
The answer? Simple: 42

No offense to ya, Nick. But....

"Stupid is as stupid does"

While sounding cold, he did it to himself and pretty much just blew off anything that Corey and others did to help him. Which, in essence, says that he doesn't give a rat's ass about anyone but himself. Therefore, he should be hung out to dry and learn what it's like to have to pay the price.

Apologies on sounding cold, but I've seen and have to deal with this kind of shit because of a sibling for almost 30 years. I've lost any kind of feelings for people who continually do the same shit over and over to themselves and others.
post #12 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 04:46 AM

That sucks
post #13 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 06:28 AM

oh damn!
post #14 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 07:17 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

fjorn that doesn't sound cold. i can't believe he did. One part of me thinks this sucks for him, but another thinks maybe a harsher penalty will make him wake up THIS TIME. who knows though..

post #15 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 07:29 AM
The answer? Simple: 42

Thanks Corey. I know how ya feel though. Had to live with that kind of stuff for years. Now, I pretty much just ignore my sister. I refuse to answer the phone when she calls, and don't let things bother me until she starts in with personal attacks or tries to mess with my parents or family.

I can't wait for her to visit the state next... <insert evil grin smilie here>
post #16 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 08:16 AM

I dont know Nick.... so sorry to see that he is in jail.... Having a lot of family history with jails/prisons.... They all did it to themselves.... I doubt it will wake him up Corey, it rarely does when they get out. Sure they will act like an angel until the jail shock wears off. Detach as much as you can from anything that has to do with a felon. Even being your friend you have to protect your home and your business. Good luck with that man, as I am sure its not easy telling your friend the things you either already have or soon will be doing.

I am getting that way with my sister too fjorn. Its sad but more often then not its too common.
post #17 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

i just can't believe he didn't pull over. at worst a wreckless driving? big deal...now he's in a huge mess AGAIN and in time (if not this time) they will stop going easy and get tough with him. i guess he was with someone also as when i called to see if they heard of him...well here is how it went

"how did you know to call here?"
me "i called my county then all of the surrounding ones, check up on it"
him "fine, what color of bike do you own"
me "r1 in red"
cop "know anyone with a blue bike"
me "yah, several people"
cop "tell me who he rode with today or you'll get obstruction of justice"
me "i don't know he just left at 1-2pm and now hail is gonna be coming down so i called his friends and nothing and called around checking up and now i know where he is"
cop "tell me everyone he rides w/ right now"
me "fine, (listed like 7 or 8 guys)"
cop "we'll be in touch, this isn't over"
me "fine"

oh yah he asked me where i was all day and if anyone could vouch for it, which they can and i have cc payments made around town at that time. supercoe was 1.5 hours away so i'm in the clear, but still...the cops weren't sounding happy at all. along with being told he'll never get his bike back and losing his license at a minimum. he might see a judge today, but probably tomorrow.

post #18 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 10:41 AM

dam bro
post #19 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
Mummy Man

yup, all this to go w/ the fact nick had a felony when he was 18 for something stupid. 5 mo ago tried to run in wi and got caught and was suppose to be going to jail every day off work now until oct 10th, 10 days in jail total. But now he has this to top those off...i'll keep you guys updated

post #20 of 69 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
i just can't believe he didn't pull over. at worst a wreckless driving? big deal...now he's in a huge mess AGAIN and in time (if not this time) they will stop going easy and get tough with him. i guess he was with someone also as when i called to see if they heard of him...well here is how it went

"how did you know to call here?"
me "i called my county then all of the surrounding ones, check up on it"
him "fine, what color of bike do you own"
me "r1 in red"
cop "know anyone with a blue bike"
me "yah, several people"
cop "tell me who he rode with today or you'll get obstruction of justice"
me "i don't know he just left at 1-2pm and now hail is gonna be coming down so i called his friends and nothing and called around checking up and now i know where he is"
cop "tell me everyone he rides w/ right now"
me "fine, (listed like 7 or 8 guys)"
cop "we'll be in touch, this isn't over"
me "fine"

oh yah he asked me where i was all day and if anyone could vouch for it, which they can and i have cc payments made around town at that time. supercoe was 1.5 hours away so i'm in the clear, but still...the cops weren't sounding happy at all. along with being told he'll never get his bike back and losing his license at a minimum. he might see a judge today, but probably tomorrow.
Tell the cop i was riding the blue R1.
I want to see if they come here to try and get me to jail :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode