Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 11:00 AM Thread Starter

5 year old girl gang raped in Superdome ??? WTF ????

If this is true it PISSES ME OFF !!!

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showt...hreadid=137878
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 11:17 AM
Ta Moko

Re: 5 year old girl gang raped in Superdome ??? WTF ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04R1Belgium

It was all over CNN that babys were being raped and not just the superdome but all over the place. Gangs of teen agers thye claim were doing it and shooting people. Thats what happens though when you have a break down in society. Makes you think this could happen again if we get nuked or hit with 8.9 earthquakes etc

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 11:21 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
Quote:

It was all over CNN that babys were being raped and not just the superdome but all over the place. Gangs of teen agers thye claim were doing it and shooting people. Thats what happens though when you have a break down in society. Makes you think this could happen again if we get nuked or hit with 8.9 earthquakes etc
Time to expand my home arsenal.

You touch my family, you die.

This is EXACTLY why we shouldn't take weapons away from law abiding citizens. You know the saying...if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. They've been thinking of making private weapon ownership in Belgium illegal. Idiots.
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 11:21 AM
phil-osepher

If a nuke or big earthquake hit where I lived, I think I'd literally grab my family and head for the hills.....

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Quote:

never been one for harming people.......but its come to a point that if they cant seem to act like civilized human beings...then to hell with the lot of em....nuke their ass

seen things like this (true or not)so the state of decay the country is in...I watched young kids the other day flipping people off and throwing stuff out in traffic.....picking up rocks and throwing at someones house...used to be you threw at a abandoned home....not where somebody lives....watching people cut over other peoples lawns...but you cant say anything about it anymore or you get sent to jail not the person trespassing.

Me? Im ready to pack it in...take my kid and head somewhere else....and any mother fucker that even thinks about looking at my kid wrong...wont be thinking much longer, and will be a good foot shorter
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 11:55 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by korrupt1
Quote:
Quote:

never been one for harming people.......but its come to a point that if they cant seem to act like civilized human beings...then to hell with the lot of em....nuke their ass

seen things like this (true or not)so the state of decay the country is in...I watched young kids the other day flipping people off and throwing stuff out in traffic.....picking up rocks and throwing at someones house...used to be you threw at a abandoned home....not where somebody lives....watching people cut over other peoples lawns...but you cant say anything about it anymore or you get sent to jail not the person trespassing.

Me? Im ready to pack it in...take my kid and head somewhere else....and any mother fucker that even thinks about looking at my kid wrong...wont be thinking much longer, and will be a good foot shorter
I hear you bro.... Although I moan and bitch a lot about Belgium, truth is this place is not a bad place to live (except for the weather and taxes). We have idiot politicians here, but I guess they are everywhere.

Here, your kid gets sick, the state picks up most of the tab... Education ? The state picks up most of the tab... Schools are among the finest in the world... Truth be told...There are few places I'd rather raise my kids in...
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 11:57 AM

Oh man.... those fookers should be killed on the spot
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 12:07 PM
No Crying Allowed

I'm sure that goes on even without Katrina....................

don't blame it on the hurricane.

Total b.s. imo Kill them bastards.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 12:22 PM

its amazing that even in a time of hardship and suffering.... this shit still goes on....
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 12:24 PM
Ta Moko

Murder and rape - fact or fiction?

Gary Younge in Baton Rouge
Tuesday September 6, 2005
The Guardian

There were two babies who had their throats slit. The seven-year-old girl who was raped and murdered in the Superdome. And the corpses laid out amid the excrement in the convention centre.

In a week filled with dreadful scenes of desperation and anger from New Orleans following Hurricane Katrina some stories stood out.

But as time goes on many remain unsubstantiated and may yet prove to be apocryphal.

New Orleans police have been unable to confirm the tale of the raped child, or indeed any of the reports of rapes, in the Superdome and convention centre.

Article continues
New Orleans police chief Eddie Compass said last night: "We don't have any substantiated rapes. We will investigate if the individuals come forward."

And while many claim they happened, no witnesses, survivors or survivors' relatives have come forward.

Nor has the source for the story of the murdered babies, or indeed their bodies, been found. And while the floor of the convention centre toilets were indeed covered in excrement, the Guardian found no corpses.

During a week when communications were difficult, rumours have acquired a particular currency. They acquired through repetition the status of established facts.

One French journalist from the daily newspaper LibČration was given precise information that 1,200 people had drowned at Marion Abramson school on 5552 Read Boulevard. Nobody at the Federal Emergency Management Agency or the New Orleans police force has been able to verify that.

But then Fema could not confirm there were thousands of people at the convention centre until they were told by the press for the simple reason that they did not know.

"Katrina's winds have left behind an information vacuum. And that vacuum has been filled by rumour.

"There is nothing to correct wild reports that armed gangs have taken over the convention centre," wrote Associated Press writer, Allen Breed.

"You can report them but you at least have to say they are unsubstantiated and not pass them off as fact," said one Baltimore-based journalist.

"But nobody is doing that."

Either way these rumours have had an effect.

Reports of the complete degradation and violent criminals running rampant in the Superdome suggested a crisis that both hastened the relief effort and demonised those who were stranded.

By the end of last week the media in Baton Rouge reported that evacuees from New Orleans were carjacking and that guns and knives were being seized in local shelters where riots were erupting.

The local mayor responded accordingly.

"We do not want to inherit the looting and all the other foolishness that went on in New Orleans," Kip Holden was told the Baton Rouge Advocate.

"We do not want to inherit that breed that seeks to prey on other people."

The trouble, wrote Howard Witt of the Chicago Tribune is that "scarcely any of it was true - the police confiscated a single knife from a refugee in one Baton Rouge shelter".

"There were no riots in Baton Rouge. There were no armed hordes."

Similarly when the first convoy of national guardsmen went into New Orleans approached the convention centre they were ordered to "lock and load".

But when they arrived they were confronted not by armed mobs but a nurse wearing a T-shirt that read "I love New Orleans".

"She ran down a broken escalator, then held her hands in the air when she saw the guns," wrote the LA Times.

"We have sick kids up here!" she shouted.

"We have dehydrated kids! One kid with sickle cell!"

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 12:24 PM
Ta Moko

Rapes, killings hit Katrina refugees in New Orleans

By Mark Egan

Sat Sep 3, 9:02 PM ET

People left homeless by Hurricane Katrina told horrific stories of rape, murder and trigger-happy guards in two New Orleans centers that were set up as shelters but became places of violence and terror.

Police and National Guard troops on Saturday closed down the two centers -- the Superdome arena and the city's convention center -- but then penned the storm victims outside in sweltering heat to keep them from trying to walk out of the city until they were evacuated from the scene.

Military helicopters and buses took away thousands of people who waited in orderly lines in stifling heat outside the flooded convention center. They completed the evacuation by late afternoon.

The refugees, waiting to be taken to sports stadiums and other huge shelters across Texas and northern Louisiana, described how the convention center and the Superdome became lawless hellholes beset by rape and murder.

Several residents of the impromptu shantytown recounted two horrific incidents where those charged with keeping people safe had killed them instead.

In one, a young man was run down and then shot by a New Orleans police officer, in another a man seeking help was gunned down by a National Guard soldier, witnesses said.

Police here refused to discuss or confirm either incident. National Guard spokesman Lt. Col Pete Schneider said "I have not heard any information of a weapon being discharged."

"They killed a man here last night," Steve Banka, 28, told Reuters. "A young lady was being raped and stabbed. And the sounds of her screaming got to this man and so he ran out into the street to get help from troops, to try to flag down a passing truck of them, and he jumped up on the truck's windshield and they shot him dead."

Wade Batiste, 48, recounted another tale of horror.

"Last night at 8 p.m. they shot a kid of just 16. He was just crossing the street. They ran him over, the New Orleans police did, and then they got out of the car and shot him in the head," Batiste said.

BODY IN THE STREET

The young man's body lay in the street by the Convention Center's entrance on Saturday morning, covered in a black blanket, a stream of congealed blood staining the street around him. Nearby his family sat in shock.

A member of that family, Africa Brumfield, 32, confirmed the incident but declined to be quoted about it, saying her family did not wish to discuss it. But she spoke of general conditions here.

"There is rapes going on here. Women cannot go to the bathroom without men. They are raping them and slitting their throats. They keep telling us the buses are coming but they never leave," she said through tears.

People here said there were now 22 bodies of adults and children stored inside the building, but troops guarding the building refused to confirm that and threatened to beat reporters seeking access to the makeshift morgue.

People trying to walk out are forced back at gunpoint -- something troops said was for their own safety. "It's sad, but how far do you think they would get," one soldier said.

"They have us living here like animals," said Wyvonnette Grace-Jordan, here with five children, the youngest only six weeks old. "We have only had two meals, we have no medicine and now there are thousands of people defecating in the streets. This is wrong. This is the United States of America."

One National Guard soldier who asked not to be named for fear of punishment from his commanding officer said of the lack of medical attention at the center, "They (the Bush administration) care more about Iraq and Afghanistan than here."

'OUR GUYS ARE IN IRAQ'

The Louisiana National Guard soldier said, "We are doing the best we can with the resources we have, but almost all of our guys are in Iraq."

Across town at the Superdome, where as many as 38,000 refugees camped out until Wednesday night when evacuation buses first came, the 4,000 still there were corralled outside, hoping to get on four waiting buses with seats for only 200.

The scene at the sports stadium was one of abject filth. Crammed into a small area after the building was shut to them on Friday night, those remaining sat amid heaps of garbage, piled in places waist high. The stench of human waste pervaded the interior of the now vacant stadium.

One police officer told Reuters there were 100 people in a makeshift morgue at the Superdome, mostly people who died of heat exhaustion, and that six babies had been born there since last weekend, when people arrived to take shelter.

At the arena, too, there was much talk of bedlam after dark.

"We found a young girl raped and killed in the bathroom," one National Guard soldier told Reuters. "Then the crowd got the man and they beat him to death."

But the brutal experience came to an abrupt and welcome end on Saturday. After days of waiting, buses and helicopters finally arrived and evacuated all the people at both the convention center and the Superdome in an operation that lasted just eight hours.

By 6 p.m. at the convention center, all that was left was a street full of trash, cherished personal belongings left behind in the rush to leave, and an acrid stench.

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 12:37 PM

becuase its in a secluded area... its being reported more....

Its happening every day hurricane or not
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Ta Moko

'OUR GUYS ARE IN IRAQ'

The Louisiana National Guard soldier said, "We are doing the best we can with the resources we have, but almost all of our guys are in Iraq."

Bottom line Bush should be held accountable since he has left the US defenseless with his war in Iraq. Of course local government share some of the blame, I'm not excluding them. However the top man on the totem pole shares most of the responsibility. Don't you find it odd that the Bush regime Is trying to put all the blame on Louisiana? Is that the sign of a true leader?

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
i can't believe this...that's horrible, but as already states. that's what you get when you have a breakdown in society. cops/military keep the honest people honest, very few are honest when there is nobody looking over their shoulder.

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 04:33 PM

fuck it....shoot em if they act out of order in any way...brandish a weapon.....lose your life.......till they get the message that this shit will not be tolerated....the govt needs to have some backbone...our county is in shit...and spiraling down fast.

belgium makes me wanna move.......
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 04:36 PM
Ta Moko

http://www.wimp.com/orleans/

Check this

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
i already posted that FOOL

post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Ta Moko

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
i already posted that FOOL

OK panyhose sniffer :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode