Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-08-2005, 04:52 PM Thread Starter

Race at Sandia this weekend

Who's coming? I'll be there (actually racing too : ) Should be a good time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2005, 06:30 PM

Moto's first race

Hey nice job at the track on Saturday. It looks like you smoked the field. Sorry we couldn't be there on Sunday let us know how it went.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2005, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

It went great actually. I won again today, but this time it wasnt such a walk in the park. Jason Ruzzo (currently 3rd or 4rd in Novice GTU points) decided to sandbag down into my class. I got the holeshot, and led the first 4 laps I believe. On lap 4 or 5 he passed me when I was stuck in some traffic. I stayed within a few feet of his rear wheel the whole time. On lap 10 I got stuck in some traffic and fell about 50 feet back. I ripped as hard as I could the last half of the last lap, and on the very last corner he was set up wide passing a lapper, and I made a kamakazi dive for the inside. Ended up passing him and taking the win by a few bike lengths. It was a blast, people said it was a great race to watch too! I'll tell ya though, my right knee puck is DEAD. I didn't think I could actually kill a puck in a matter of 40 laps. So now I've been kicked out of begginer and the race bike building process begins. I'm excited though. My times this weekend should (key word should) put me in the podium for Novice GTU and Open. So I'm ordering a bunch of stuff this month in preparation for the last race of the season.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode