Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

What would you do if someone shot your dog?

Despite such political wrangling in the city, cops in St. Bernard Parish made it clear Wednesday that they weren't interested in taking no for an answer. Nor were they taking dogs they deemed too big or dangerous.

That left forced evacuee Marie Miller on the verge of tears.

"They shot our dogs!" Miller, a 54-year-old housewife, said of her mixed pit bulls, Angel and Hooch. She had gone inside to collect clothes and personal papers when she heard it.

"Boom! Boom!" Miller said. "Hooch came in and had blood all over him."

Miller, husband William and 20-year-old daughter Shannon were taken to a local warehouse dubbed Camp Katrina, where they received tetanus shots and other medical treatment from Mid Georgia Ambulance Co. of Macon, Ga., a private company that volunteered to help.

Shannon sat on her red Marlboro duffel bag, clutching her Chihuahua, Sassy, who was small enough to save. Crying, she recalled what had happened less than an hour before. She didn't see the shot. She just knew it was to Angel's head.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 07:40 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
thats sooooooooo fucked up..

my dogs are like my children

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 08:36 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
i can see their point, but it's also messed up. have the owners put a muzzle on them or something

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
i can see their point, but it's also messed up. have the owners put a muzzle on them or something
fuck that man!

If I saw some asshole cop aiming for my siberian I had....his ass would go down too....shoot my dog mutha fucker....how much is your life worth now?

I am a big believer in helping any and all animals and when I see punk ass kids fucking with a dog or a cat.....I give them the same treatment back.

fucking with someones animals to me is close to child abuse...and dont let me see that shit either.......seen it once and the little scawny bitch i threw up against the wall...didnt have nothing to say about it after either.....I see some bitch in a grocery store yelling at her kid.....your damn right I am right up in her face and her fuck of a husband too if he happens to be there...sht I will even give my address so he can come mano a mano when he gets out of work.

2 things in life I cant stand

animal and child abuse.

the only other 2

liars and thieves

the rest i can deal with

but dont fuck with something that is helpess in the first place
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 09:55 PM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
pretty simple answer: i would shoot them

prejudices are what fools use for reason
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 10:52 PM

I'd have shot the motherfucker that just killed my dog for no damn reason.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-14-2005, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint

:imwst ghead ghead ped ped
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 03:04 AM
The answer? Simple: 42

Cruel and unusual punishment doesn't exist when it comes to cold-blooded murder of a human or pet.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 07:27 AM

they could have tazzered the dogs.... so simple and just as effective...

Bad judgement call... Yet if you were a cop and a pit bull was charging you.. what would you do?
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 08:18 AM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve04R1
they could have tazzered the dogs.... so simple and just as effective...

Bad judgement call... Yet if you were a cop and a pit bull was charging you.. what would you do?
Tazzer or offer a dog bone?

post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 08:39 AM

lol bone.... Do all officers of the LAW...carry tazers?
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint
:imwst ped

Actually, I would shoot them somewhere that they won't die right away... I want them to die slowly... ped
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 10:27 AM
Ask the Chief

it may not apply to this situation, but keep in mind that stray dogs in NO may be infested with disease....feeding on rotting corpses, swimming in sewage, drinking fecal infested water. these dogs may have been kept inside, but i know that stray dogs have been shot on site in NO for disease control reasons.

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk
it may not apply to this situation, but keep in mind that stray dogs in NO may be infested with disease....feeding on rotting corpses, swimming in sewage, drinking fecal infested water. these dogs may have been kept inside, but i know that stray dogs have been shot on site in NO for disease control reasons.

diseased and infested I can understand and tolerate....but someones pet? No....those that shot have it coming to them.....people shoulda been able to take they animals if they posed no threat
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 01:11 PM

I have 2 Pits that Ive had since they were 5 weeks old.Been thru thick&thin with me.They just turned 9yrs old this month.I would have NOT left without them;save my family I'll find 'em later but I aint leaving without my boys.Now if I just saw somebody shoot one of 'em,well it ain gonna be pretty thats for sure.
I'm with Corey on this one....
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 03:15 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
if you've got to remove someone from somewhere and find the animal dangerous what are you to do? to leave it is inhumane. why risk your safety on something you feel is dangerous? i can see where the yare coming from and i highly doubt most people who are in a job that is serving people would kill an animal unless they feel it's really dangerous...would take discretion *shrugs*

if i had to rescue a family i'd never pick up a scary looking pit bull or something...not worth my safety and nope...i wouldn't do it

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 07:53 PM

the way the story reads is they went inside to get some stuff and they offed the dogs for no reason other than " we ain't taking those dogs ". If they can't / won't take them, that's fine , but if they acted like everything was cool and waited to shoot the dogs when the owners went in , then there would have been another rescue team required.

And as far as we all know , there's so much BS flowing out of that area right now , it could be just that , BS.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode