Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 07:41 PM Thread Starter

Where is everyone???

Anyone around??? How about a roll call?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 08:12 PM

Im here seems like cycleforums is down.... Hope this site dont die like that one.
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 08:48 PM
No Crying Allowed

The Mummy Never Dies.................................

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-22-2005, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADEE
Im here seems like cycleforums is down.... Hope this site dont die like that one.

What a damn shame. It seems like TN1 scared everyone to stay on that site. Personally I never go over there any more. The mummy is the shiznit.
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-23-2005, 07:11 AM

Glad someone is impressed with this site. ghead
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-23-2005, 10:08 AM

Can you actually say CF has better people on it? Who cares about site design when you have the best bunch of assholes on this site/ :corn
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-23-2005, 11:56 AM

testy, testy.... I have not seen much activity on this site as a whole.
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-23-2005, 12:58 PM

That's because you just check out the NM side. Check out the site as a whole. Get to know some of the assholes on the site. That's all I'm saying not being testy. Kip and Alex are the only ones that have actually participated.
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 10:33 AM

I'm here. Been very busy latley. Hey PVT how did everything turn out with then interview?? How's your finger?? Hope it didn't rot and fall off :mum
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 10:45 AM

Hey Dom. Everything is good the thumb is almost healed. I got the job but don't start till Dec. I'll be working 6p-6a Wend, Thurs, and Fri. WTF have you been up to?
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 08:18 AM

Absolutle nothing!!! I only get to ride the bike to and from work. About 2mi one way. Other than that I've been busy watching the kids. My wife got a job at Circuit City. So now I have no time to play with my bike. I'm very saddened by this. Plus the wifey is giving me a hard time on how we never get to spen any time together. SHE WORKS WHEN I'M HOME AND VISE VERSA. I don't know what she expects from me. But I think I want to plan an nice ride for her and I to go on and do lunch down town. Can you give me a good route to take??? I keep on hearing South 14 is a good ride, how can I make that a round trip?? Oh, and we still have ot hook up for a ride.
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 08:58 AM

Dom,

What are your days off? I think Kip and I are going to take ride down south in week or two. It'll be either on a Thurs or Fri. Circuit city eh? She's gonna have to hook me up mang. There's a few things I need MP3 player in particular.
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 05:27 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt Jet
Can you actually say CF has better people on it? Who cares about site design when you have the best bunch of assholes on this site/ :corn

I like the design its simple and easy.. .sites where I have to click 100 times to see something and the colors are all shitty annoy me and I lost interest very fast..

I like this place cuz its fast, knowledgeable, fun, and relaxed, no pissing contest on who knows more, or you ___fill in bike model___ sucks ass..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:03 PM

Ryan, WTF you talking bout? CF of Motomummy?
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinn

...you ___R6___ sucks ass..

Thats more like it.....
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshot-nm
testy, testy.... I have not seen much activity on this site as a whole.

Wow, I joined ummm like 2 days ago... and since I don't post just like face thingys.. guess I either talk a lot or found a lot to add to the posts taking place....

Go me, go me...
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto
Quote:

Thats more like it.....
That it is my friend... muhahahahahahahaa :smilefin:
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:20 PM
don't read this

Quote:

motomummy..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:22 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto
Quote:

Thats more like it.....

bring it little man

post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:

motomummy..
That's what I'm talking bout. Not too mention it's active.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode