Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 04:11 PM Thread Starter

This just IN.....

Hello, Sara here.

I'm working the DUB Show in San Francisco October 16th.
As soon as I know who the vendor is that is going to own me that day, I'll let you know.

http://www.dubmagazine.com/dubshow/s...scodetail.html

Hopefully if you're in the area and want to chit chat or take a picture or propose marriage, or give me a fat diamond, or want to give me a shirt that you like so I wear it and take a picture of it, or come up with something interesting and legal and the cops don't arrest me..... There I'll be.

Look forward to meeting you.

Sara[/url]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 04:15 PM

hmm Frisco from my area is like 5 hours....

I can think of some good things to make my trip worthwhile....

But it is a drive...

Entice me a lil.... I have to ask for a day off!
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 04:16 PM

Lol steve. Wonder what you're thinking. it :coreyleg:
post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 04:23 PM

Re: This just IN.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarawalker
give me a fat diamond
Sara[/url]

ben there............done that

never again

now for ......Im down with it
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 04:46 PM Thread Starter

Re: This just IN.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by korrupt1
Quote:
give me a fat diamond
Sara[/url]

ben there............done that

never again

now for ......Im down with it
Oh! so sorry to hear that.....

Yeah well, any diamond I ever had went to pay bills. I prefer silver.
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 04:48 PM Thread Starter

If you want a little of this , while you're in SF all you have to do is wander a bit down the road over to 14th street and you can get all the you want.

Just come by the show and hang out with me and tell me a sob story so I can give you hugs!!!! :laugh
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 05:04 PM

Quote:
If you want a little of this , while you're in SF all you have to do is wander a bit down the road over to 14th street and you can get all the you want.

Just come by the show and hang out with me and tell me a sob story so I can give you hugs!!!! :laugh

but.......i already gave you the sob story!!!!!!! :laugh

when I roll into cali...its gonna be to take care of some unfinished business..........................like throwing said fucking diamond in the sea!!!!
scuse my french.

thats been my plan since Oct. last year...just never seem to get the time or the $$ together to roll out.....soon though....oh so very soon

thats gonna be a good moment for me....everybody gonna see a huge weight come off the top of me...nno more stress......no more marriage

PS..I would just hang with ya to just hang..........some pics wouldnt hurt though either! lol
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 05:06 PM

I dont have any enticing going on.
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 05:06 PM

Quote:

I know all about SF....no thanks

I prefer clean and proper girls in front of my parents.......after.........well........
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 05:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Quote:

when I roll into cali...its gonna be to take care of some unfinished business..........................like throwing said fucking diamond in the sea!!!!
scuse my french.

thats been my plan since Oct. last year...just never seem to get the time or the $$ together to roll out.....soon though....oh so very soon

thats gonna be a good moment for me....everybody gonna see a huge weight come off the top of me...nno more stress......no more marriage

PS..I would just hang with ya to just hang..........some pics wouldnt hurt though either! lol
Dude, I'd like to make a suggestion. This rock you have that's hanging you so badly, why don't you make it worthy and give it to an organization that could put the $$ to good use.

There's alot of legitimate people out there that could use your help with what ever that rock may bring.

Just my suggestion, and you can hang out with and take pictures and....
Hey, I just had a crazy idea.

Bring the rock, I'll wear it and we'll take a picture together and you can send the image to your favorite gal.... :

Oooh! I feel really wicked and nasty after that thought, Delicious!
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

scuse my french.

Dude, I'd like to make a suggestion. This rock you have that's hanging you so badly, why don't you make it worthy and give it to an organization that could put the $$ to good use.

There's alot of legitimate people out there that could use your help with what ever that rock may bring.

Just my suggestion, and you can hang out with and take pictures and....
Hey, I just had a crazy idea.

Bring the rock, I'll wear it and we'll take a picture together and you can send the image to your favorite gal.... :

Oooh! I feel really wicked and nasty after that thought, Delicious!
hehehehehe

Im liking the end idea!!!
:
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 05:57 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
or don't give it to sara and give it to a pawn shop

sorry sara, but we all know money before t&a LOL well something like that...maybe...wait maybe it's money for t&a...at least for steve04r1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 06:16 PM
phil-osepher

there used to be a "gang" of Army dudes where I was stationed called M.O.B. money over bitches...

They had t-shirts, hats everything.

I believe the relation of money to bitches is quite linear, and progressive. If the f(x) axis is bitches, and the x axis is money, you can see how the more $$ you have drastically increases the number of bitches that you have...almost exponentially!

What the hell did I just say? ghead :laugh

post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 06:19 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
or don't give it to sara and give it to a pawn shop

sorry sara, but we all know money before t&a LOL well something like that...maybe...wait maybe it's money for t&a...at least for steve04r1
Oh no, I won't keep the rock, that's just for picture effect!!!
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 06:19 PM
phil-osepher

see below
Attached Images
File Type: jpg graph_774.jpg (7.8 KB, 42 views)

post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 06:20 PM
phil-osepher

if my wife knew I was referring to "women" as "bitches" she would

post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

that's too bad. Poor choices???

I prefer to earn my own $$, I have a tendancy to feel very close and possesive of my on legal tender.

What you do with yours or allow someone to do with yours, well, I don't know that story and really don't need to.

I just know the pendulum swings both ways.

"Bitches" may be women, but I've met men in my life that are real "winners" as well. :
post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 06:33 PM
phil-osepher

Quote:
that's too bad. Poor choices???

I prefer to earn my own $$, I have a tendancy to feel very close and possesive of my on legal tender.

What you do with yours or allow someone to do with yours, well, I don't know that story and really don't need to.

I just know the pendulum swings both ways.

"Bitches" may be women, but I've met men in my life that are real "winners" as well. :
strike a nerve did i?
Lighten up Sara!!

post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 06:34 PM
phil-osepher

j

o

k

i

n

g

post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 09-26-2005, 06:46 PM Thread Starter

Sorry, it took me to a dark spot......... very very cold!~~~~

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode