Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

View Poll Results: Did she deserve prison
Yes 4 33.33%
No 6 50.00%
Not sure 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
Ta Moko

I voted no

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:38 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
not sure cuz she should have known not to do it.. BUTTTTTTTTTTTT I believe the higher ups new about it and they should get in the most trouble..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:41 PM

I voted not sure...

Btw... how many years did Charles Graner get?
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 06:52 PM
FAsT BOYS

i voted no. fuck them fuckers and everyone who loves them. i got so sick of reading about torture. it may have been in poor taste but it was nothing more than embarrassing and humiliating for those bitch assed "freedom fighters" for an american woman to see there little pee pees. and it was said some of those who had photos taken of them were participants in the rape of a 16 year old iraqi boy who was locked up with them.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-27-2005, 07:01 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
i say yes. she knew her actions were illegal and ordered to do it or not she still followed the orders. that's like someone in a prison here doing something bad because their superior told them to. shouldn't matter who the prisoners are you don't do illegal stuff.

ON THAT NOTE i hope the guys who ordered her to do it or who ran the show or allowed it get WORSE punishments. i think the higher the rank, the higher the responsibility and the more punishment they should get. What sucks is that's not how the military works...i would havel iked to have seen heads roll all the way to the top for that crap.

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 09:02 AM

No, not 3 years anyway. Seems a little harsh after what they do to our prisoners.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 09:19 AM
meat popsicle

i vote no on 3 years, 1 year max, so i guess i vote yes but only for 1 year, the higher ups should defnitely get more than 3 years but i doubt if they get anything, i think the bitch was pretty dumb to do it AND take pictures, doing it is pretty funny but getting caught makes her stupid
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 10:55 AM

I didnt vote but I wouldn't have put them away.

These people cut off innocent peoples heads.... I wouldn't have shed a tear to see them sodomized by a bear....
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 12:31 PM
FAsT BOYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve04R1
I didnt vote but I wouldn't have put them away.

These people cut off innocent peoples heads.... I wouldn't have shed a tear to see them sodomized by a bear....
:imwst

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode