Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 989
 
I need everyone help please!!!!

Hey all,

Today got in from work I see all my family crying. I see whats up my first cousin ashley who is 21 was getting her epidermal. She is having a kid apparently they missed the spine a little and it made it all leak up to her brain. She came across menigitis something. They are saying 80% chance of death or paralysis. They got her on some meds that seem tobe working so far but they dont know if it will work 20% chance of even living. When I need you all the most now would be the time. She had her kid 8lbs the kid is doing good. She does not know yet she has it. The doc told her mom. Her husband does not know. I am asking everyone to come together and pray with me to her coming through a full recovery to live happily with her family. Everyone who helps. It will be greatly appreciated in times like these. All I can say as of right now is im in shock and dont know what to do. Thank you all

Justin.
motojustin4 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 10:33 PM
Mummy Man
 
gsxcorey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 13,224
 
Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
will do...Hope all turns out well...when you get down or feel bad go look at her kid!!!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gsxcorey is offline  
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 10:40 PM
don't read this
 
rinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Morrison, CO
Posts: 16,356
   
Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Hope everything works out for ya Justin... sorry to hear about it..



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rinn is offline  
post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 10:45 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 14,712
  



Damn! So sorry to hear about this man... fcvking doctors I swear... ped


Hope she will be fine...


valerossi is offline  
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 10:50 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,906
 
prayers bro out to you and your family
korrupt1 is offline  
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 11:05 PM
Mr.BlackBerry
 
eveR1ast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The Sunshine State
Posts: 8,625
  
Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
You got it man, our prayers are with her. I hope for the best...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eveR1ast is offline  
post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 11:56 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,237
 
Prayers sent.

Hang in there buddy.
Belgium is offline  
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 04:38 AM
Team America Support Crew
 
Warp Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Thailand
Posts: 7,039
  
Send a message via Yahoo to Warp Racer
Hope she recovers with no problems


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ONCE YOU'VE HAD ASIAN, YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH CAUCASIAN
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
OLD AGE AND TREACHERY WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME YOUTH AND ENTHUSIASM
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Warp Racer is offline  
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 06:21 AM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff
 
Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,036
 
Send a message via MSN to Matt
Damn that sucks Justin.

Hang in their man

I will say a prayer.
Matt is offline  
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 06:26 AM
meat popsicle
 
daotan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,090
 
prayers in progress
daotan is offline  
post #11 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 06:51 AM
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 196
 
WOW.....scary!

Good Luck.
Jump1979man is offline  
post #12 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 07:21 AM
`beer?
 
walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 2,912
 
Send a message via MSN to walker Send a message via Yahoo to walker
She'll be in my prayers bro.
walker is offline  
post #13 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 07:39 AM
phil-osepher
 
kneedragger77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: El Mundo
Posts: 3,699
 
Justin
I hope she gets better and keep us updated on her progress


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kneedragger77 is offline  
post #14 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 07:59 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 249
 
Sorry to hear of the bad news. A prayer has been sent. I hope she pulls through man. Hang in there.
Andre Apex is offline  
post #15 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 09:09 AM
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,878
 
Hoping for the best justin
Steve05R1 is offline  
post #16 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 09:22 AM
Rollin in my 5.0
 
beavisr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The track........
Posts: 3,628
 
Send a message via Yahoo to beavisr1
Now I am really glad We didnt get the epidurial for my babys birth....Sorry bro I haope everthing works out for ya


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
beavisr1 is offline  
post #17 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 09:26 AM
Moderator
 
MV-999R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,306
  
Wow
She's on my prayers for sure.
I trully hope she can overcome all that.
Keep us posted.
MV-999R is offline  
post #18 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 09:53 AM
Ask the Chief
 
Firehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Right here.
Posts: 10,687
   
we're here with ya bro.....please keep us updated.....our prayers are with you.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Firehawk is offline  
post #19 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 07:27 PM
FAsT BOYS
 
Snair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Salt Lake
Posts: 6,095
  
i hope it all works out well.
Snair is offline  
post #20 of 44 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 07:30 PM
No Crying Allowed
 
R1Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: California
Posts: 20,229
   
Prayers and best wishes brotha.............



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1Lover is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome