Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 11:34 AM Thread Starter

Freaking weather

jesus we are almost in October...........and its gonna be 100 degrees tomorrow...WTF?

and the rest of the weekend is upper 90's well into next week again!!

nights are being real nice though right now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 11:35 AM

Tell me about it.....
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 11:36 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
i love it...it's still warm in october in MN hehehe

I LOVE IT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 11:38 AM Thread Starter

but is it blazing hot as hell in MN right now?

I sit inside and hibernate through the day....rarely go out unless its later in the evening and then being on bike is just asking for trouble with the popo
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 11:44 AM
Ta Moko

Tell me about, was out cleaning my bike and sweating in 98 degrees. Wanted to ride but fuck it. I'll wait for things to cool down.

Off sailing all day Sunday into Monday.. :

post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 11:45 AM Thread Starter

we dont for shit here during the day either.......too damn hot. I finally learned to like being in the damn car!!!!
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 12:20 PM
Ta Moko

Shit we had it hit 122 degrees this year, cooled down to 105 in the evening, that was only a few days. Mostly its been a cooler summer if you can call avarage 110 cooler.. these Dumb shits out of towners went hiking mid day in 120+ too one of the palm Oasis and never made it. "DOT' from the heat and of course they did not drink enough water. [DOT= dead on track]. Than there was a couple out from San Diego hiking in the mid day heat with there 8 year old daughter in the badlands. Lucky for them a ranger found them before they all died of heat stroke. Dummy's

post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 12:23 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
Shit we had it hit 122 degrees this year, cooled down to 105 in the evening, that was only a few days. Mostly its been a cooler summer if you can call avarage 110 cooler.. these Dumb shits out of towners went hiking mid day in 120+ too one of the palm Oasis and never made it. "DOT' from the heat and of course they did not drink enough water. [DOT= dead on track]. Than there was a couple out from San Diego hiking in the mid day heat with there 8 year old daughter in the badlands. Lucky for them a ranger found them before they all died of heat stroke. Dummy's
dumasses like that here too....every day we heard about one of em...go hiking in mountains in 120+............how stupid can you get?

my personal fav is the joggers in the middle of the day
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 12:47 PM

It's already getting cold here... at night it can go down to 7 degree celcius...

ped
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 12:57 PM
Ta Moko

I hate cold weather. How can you stand it after HK?

I lived in Winnepeg for a 1 year. 40 below..fuck that

post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 01:04 PM

Quote:

I can't stand it... that's why I'm thinking to move back soon...

I already copied(yes, direct copy, no need to re-take any tests) my Canadian driver/motorcycle license into a HK license on my last trip... so I can drive/ride right away when I get to HK... the O6 GSX-R750 is tempting, it doesn't cost that much more to buy it there if you consider the taxes we pay in Canada...

Btw... Winnepeg??? What are you doing there? Winnepeg is like the redneck region of Canada... :
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
Quote:

I already copied(yes, direct copy, no need to re-take any tests) my Canadian driver/motorcycle license into a HK license on my last trip... so I can drive/ride right away when I get to HK... the O6 GSX-R750 is tempting, it doesn't cost that much more to buy it there if you consider the taxes we pay in Canada...

Btw... Winnepeg??? What are you doing there? Winnepeg is like the redneck region of Canada... :
all of canada is redneck region....
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 01:21 PM

Adrian... Who are you going sailing with?
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha
Quote:
Quote:

all of canada is redneck region....
Still nowhere near as redneck as "IOWA"...

post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Ta Moko

Quote:
Quote:

I lived there when i was 8 years old..all remember Is how fucking cold it was and watching the ice bergs float down river.

Hell move back to HK, Canada Is so boring. Gte me some knobs off Kin but I'm not paying $9,000 for em.
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 01:33 PM

Quote:
I lived there when i was 8 years old..all remember Is how fucking cold it was and watching the ice bergs float down river.

Hell move back to HK, Canada Is so boring. Gte me some knobs off Kin but I'm not paying $9,000 for em.
I can imagine man... even now, Winnepeg has nothing there except snow...

lol... you still didn't contact the distributor for those knobs in the US? The guy told me it's cheaper for you to get it from his US distributor...
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 01:33 PM

Buwahahhaha

Have you ever been to IOWA? NO?

GOOD!

Thats fucking comedy...
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 01:35 PM
Ta Moko

Steve going sailing with my friend Dean, X vietnam Vet, 13 went only 3 came back. Cool guy rides a fz R6 but he never stops talking.

If you want to go let me know.

post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Ta Moko

Quote:
Quote:

lol... you still didn't contact the distributor for those knobs in the US? The guy told me it's cheaper for you to get it from his US distributor...
How can it be cheaper when Kin is selling them to this guy wholesale and the USA rep is retail?

You jsut need to get close to Kin and get his wholesale price..could be worth it.
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 10-01-2005, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How can it be cheaper when Kin is selling them to this guy wholesale and the USA rep is retail?

You jsut need to get close to Kin and get his wholesale price..could be worth it.
If Kin was a girl... then I might consider getting close... :

Seriously... if I'm in HK... then I can see what I can do... I'm sure I can pay him a visit and make a few bargains... you can't really bargain on the phone you know... :corn

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode