Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 08:57 AM Thread Starter

Somedays.....

You just want to choke the shit out of people. I wake up every morning and start my routine of making phone call to these staffing peole about the job I appaently have or dont have...now I cant even get a answer and $$ is running real thin too which puts me on edge and I dont deal with people so well when I feel I am getting jacked around. Then the latest from my contact at this staffing place, doesnt even answer the phone or ever call me back which I just find to be rude in the first place. Then I have my parents, who yes allow me to live in their house and generally dont bitch too much, but I had bought some food items for my daughter and I so we could stay out of my dads personal type foods because he is on a diet for his kidneys.....well I open the fridge this morning....and everything I had bought is gone! I had even marked everything with a "J" onit so they would know these were so I wouldnt get into their food....now I dont really mind them eating it, but have the fucking respect to tell me you did so I dont fucking starve. Think the worse part is I dont have the $$ replace this shit now and if I get into theyre foods I get spoken too on how much things costs...etc......so it looks like I will prolly lose some weight.

Somebody tell me life gets better. preferably BEFORE I kill myself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 08:59 AM

hang in there man, things can always be worse. some people don't have a roof over their head or a family period.

oh and if a meathead like me and figure out how to use torrents (with help of course) there's hope for you finding a job !!
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 09:11 AM
FAsT BOYS

it will get better for sure. plus you have got something more important than you to think about, your daughter. i think everyone goes through shitty times but if we didnt we wouldnt appreciate the good ones. if someone had told me 6 years ago i would have a great wife and 2 great kids i never would have believed shit. just keep on keein on pm or whatever if you need to
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 09:18 AM

I'm here for anything jimmy... Let me know.. and dont be afraid to ask.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 09:23 AM Thread Starter

Im calling and getting some bitching in today.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 09:24 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
things get better bro...For one like snair said, think of your daughter. You'll get through it bro...keep your chin up and if you need anything dial away. my number is on the main page under contact us...

don't hesitate to call...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 09:32 AM Thread Starter

all you guy's phone numbers have been stored in my phone since the beginning.

Good news though...I have heard through the grapevine that this place is starting up on the hiring and my insistent calling has kept my name in the mix...thats a good thing huh?
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 09:35 AM

Good to hear... keep on keeping on.....

Thats how I got my job....
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 10:11 AM
phil-osepher

Keep your head up man. If you need some $$ for your daughter's food let me know, I'll spot ya some. I can remember having a 1 yr old daughter and counting change out on the table to buy food.

Life does get better man!

post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 10:13 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve04R1
Good to hear... keep on keeping on.....

Thats how I got my job....
the stress levels though....are near the top....mom and pops just took me in the other room to question where i have been applying etc....I had 3 pages from emails of places I have applied for and a notebook list of places locally I have been to

I think they have forgotten when dad was out of work for several months and even though it hurt me financially to the core I helped them out with making sure bills were paid and cell phones remained on...etc.....nice deeds are always the ones that get forgotten the quickest eh?

I wiped out my life savings insuring that they had food, and needed essentials to make it through....and my grandparents back east even gave them a car so they could make it around(my dad had his little intrega but a one car family these days doesnt make it)

my parents tend to forget that shit that was offfered to them as well
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 10:15 AM
phil-osepher

Forgot to mention, when it came to family and paying the bills i had to learn to swallow my pride and ask for help. From friends, family, whatever... Not saying that you are too proud, but man most people that are making at least a decent living don't want others to have to suffer, and are more than willing to help out if they see that person is making a genuine effort to get back on their feet.

That said: If I put a paypal link up will you guys send me some cash for beer money?

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 10:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneedragger77
Keep your head up man. If you need some $$ for your daughter's food let me know, I'll spot ya some. I can remember having a 1 yr old daughter and counting change out on the table to buy food.

Life does get better man!

been there. that was a horrible time in life.....heck even renting a cheapo movie was a huge luxury in its time, and low and behold....my grandparents sent us out some $$ once.....strict instructions that it was not to go to bills but rather go out for a evening....we went to the movies. That was nice

thanks Phil, Im touched

(and dont anybody gay that up eiither!!!)
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 10:16 AM

I know my father went through some similar times when my mom took off and left my sis and I with him... Lots of the times we wouldn't eat just to pay the bills.... If I can help in anyway... I dont want to know someone whos going through that and not help.
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 10:26 AM

Keep pluggin away man... it'll get better... always does

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 10:28 AM
phil-osepher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve04R1
I dont want to know someone whos going through that and not help.
:imwst

No doubt. Giving back is part of the plan, or as some like to put it: Karma

I can remember multiple times where I thought there was no way out financially, but it always did work out. Somehow....

post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 10:33 AM Thread Starter

well I suppose I should head back out to look for getting myself in the grind. BBiab! wish me luck today
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 10:34 AM

Good Luck Brotha
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 10:35 AM
phil-osepher

good luck and dont take no for an answer!

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 11:57 AM

Hang in there man... things will change to the better...

post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 01:37 PM
Ta Moko

Yeah what Vale said.

Good luck man.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode