Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 03:22 PM Thread Starter

THQ and Climax announce new MotoGP game for XBox 360™

News, 06/10/05

THQ Inc. have announced that the MotoGP Ultimate Racing Technology game will have next-gen audiences racing on the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

Combining fast-paced, knee-scraping racing action with the very latest technology, the next installment of MotoGP URT looks set to bring motor sport to an unprecedented level of realism and intensity. The MotoGP URT franchise has met with worldwide critical acclaim with MotoGP URT 3 (launched on September 2nd 2005) being hailed by experts as `the best racing game on Xbox´ and `the best motorcycling simulation game´.

`We’re excited to be working with Climax to deliver the greatest motor racing franchise to gamers,´ said Kelly Flock, executive vice president, worldwide publishing, THQ. `The next-gen technology allows us to focus on developing an incredible visual experience with the unparalleled sensation of speed and adrenaline that is an inherent part of MotoGP, while also retaining the depth of realism that our relationship with Dorna Sports awards us´.

`We’re delighted to be working with THQ on another groundbreaking edition of MotoGP URT´, said Tony Beckwith, president, Climax. `Over the last few years, we’ve worked hard on taking the MotoGP URT franchise forward with innovative gameplay features and jaw-dropping graphics. With the advanced technology of the Xbox 360, gamers can now look forward to an even more amazing racing experience with breathtaking visuals and edge-of-the-seat, wheel-to-wheel racing unlike anything they’ve ever seen before!´.

Climax has grown to become a leading independent video game developer by working with major worldwide publishers such as Microsoft, SCEA, Buena Vista Games and THQ to create hit titles for all major console platforms.

THQ is a leading worldwide developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software. The company develops its products for all popular game systems, personal computers and wireless devices.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 03:23 PM

:corn
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 03:26 PM

dammit.. I was trying to only get the PS2... looks like that was a pipedream.

on the bright side im stoked we get a new game!!! now just for MotoGP on PSP!!!
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 03:27 PM

Woot I can't wait for it.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 04:08 PM

damn I want a X 360 so bad I can taste it........after having switched from Sony players for years I dont think I will ever go back even if the sony has a higher chip capability.....just too much trouble from power supplys for me to deal with anymore...they need to work that out....I had 3 media drive style PS 2's go out on me and I dont care if it was under warranty...eventually you get bored with sending them in for repairs and waiting.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 04:37 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 05:37 PM

:badg
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 06:07 PM
phil-osepher

X 360? Shoot mang I'm buying 3 of them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 06:09 PM

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode