Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 10:55 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

post up your dog pics

chuco

Last edited by Snair; 04-02-2006 at 03:03 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-06-2005, 10:57 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

luca

mastiff/great pyrenees

Last edited by Snair; 04-02-2006 at 03:03 PM.
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 01:32 AM

Re: post up your dog pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by snair
chuco
boxer?

I had one that looked just like him.....on pics in my desktop...Ill have to find those

I miss that damn dog
post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 05:44 AM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Re: luca

Quote:
mastiff/great pyrenees
Dude, that's one big ass dog!

I grew up with German Shepards, but I don't have a pup now; maybe when the kids get a little bigger. I've wanted an Akita for years. I know they can be aggressive, but they're also supposed to be great protectors of their family's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 07:27 AM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

Re: post up your dog pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by korrupt1
Quote:
chuco
boxer?

I had one that looked just like him.....on pics in my desktop...Ill have to find those

I miss that damn dog
nope about 85 lbs of am staff
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 07:30 AM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
my half dalmation/pointer...she's a cutie...amy is my gf and yes that was perm marker...turned her into a billboard LOL but it got me brownie pnts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture_010__small__733.jpg (39.0 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg picture_007__small__855.jpg (32.1 KB, 110 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 07:32 AM

hahah NIce dog corey...
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 11:03 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
only one I have on this comp.

Coy on the Left he is a German Sheperd/Chow and Samantha (Sam) on the right she is a Pemproke Welsh Corgi

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hello__medium__488.jpg (64.2 KB, 103 views)

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Mummy Man

nice looking dogs rinn. they look lazy like their owner do they drink alky also? j/k

post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 11:07 AM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
nice looking dogs rinn. they look lazy like their owner do they drink alky also? j/k

Lazier ..

and sam likes beer if I leave my mug on the ground she willl look at me to see if she can take a drink.. she's a cutie so I let her.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #11 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 11:11 AM

Here is your Boxer Korrupt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boxerstand_163.jpg (69.7 KB, 96 views)
post #12 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Mummy Man

haha...i'm pretty anal about my dog not getting alky/human food. at times we give her a little human food "pepporoni off a pizza..etc". other then that i just don't want it happening. someone tried adding alky to her bowl of water once w/o me looking. he was physically removed from the party my dog is loved as much as my gf...two things you just don't mess w/...a man's dog or his gf.

post #13 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 11:21 AM
don't read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
haha...i'm pretty anal about my dog not getting alky/human food. at times we give her a little human food "pepporoni off a pizza..etc". other then that i just don't want it happening. someone tried adding alky to her bowl of water once w/o me looking. he was physically removed from the party my dog is loved as much as my gf...two things you just don't mess w/...a man's dog or his gf.
I am the same with my dogs not get Human food at all.. But she likes a little bit of beer from time to time.. so thats fine..

but my sister feeds Coy human food since it was her dog before so now when she comes back to town I fuckin yell at her everytime she does it. and she does it infront of my Dog which pisses me off soo much..

Fuckin idiot stoner sister..

post #14 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 11:56 AM

I love that Boxer! Good lookin dogs guys. I admire you for taking such good care of your animals. My contribution to the animal kingdom is to not own one. I just donít think I would spend enough time with it to keep it happy. I hate people that buy a Grate Dane and put it in an 8x10 pin then feed it twice a day with out opening the gate (x-wifeís family). The dog would be better off at the pound. At least there he would have a chance of finding a good owner or a fast ticket to doggie heaven.
post #15 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 12:05 PM
Serbian Jew Double Bluff

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakl98
I love that Boxer! Good lookin dogs guys. I admire you for taking such good care of your animals. My contribution to the animal kingdom is to not own one. I just donít think I would spend enough time with it to keep it happy. I hate people that buy a Grate Dane and put it in an 8x10 pin then feed it twice a day with out opening the gate (x-wifeís family). The dog would be better off at the pound. At least there he would have a chance of finding a good owner or a fast ticket to doggie heaven.
I agree. I hate it when people buy a dog/or any pet for that matter and don't take care of the fucking thing.

My buddy just bought a house a year ago and his neighbor is this 65 year old lady that has a Springer Spaniel. Full of Energy(hunting dog)

Bitch leaves it in the cage outside 24/7. never let out. So it sits outside and barks constantly because it is starving for attention.

I have yelled at that dog to shut up about 5 times now and all she does is go outside and tell her dog to shut up again cause she knows it pisses me off.

One day I finnaly had enough and did a burnout right in my buddies driveway. As shown in my Avatar. Right behind that garage their is where the dog is.

I don't hear the dog bark to much anymore.

BTW all your guys dogs look great.
post #16 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-08-2005, 09:35 AM

Send a message via MSN to webbie
our 2 border collies

jess 8 years

sophie 6 months

post #17 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-08-2005, 08:29 PM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS

nice bunch of dogs you guys.
post #18 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 09:12 PM

sadly my boy is no longer with us.........he is on to the great puppy playground in the sky now (I just found out)

I had to get give him away when the whole world started collapsing around me and then just tonight I found out the guy I gave him too left him in a truck in July...in roughly 115 degree weather.

Im very upset right now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg roc_131.jpg (73.0 KB, 62 views)
post #19 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 11:49 PM
7c Forever

Quote:
Im very upset right now
rightfully so man, I'd be SUPERpissed, I'm not normally the kind to go looking for vigilante justice, but I think I would in that case
post #20 of 47 (permalink) Old 10-24-2005, 12:47 AM

Quote:

sadly my boy is no longer with us.........he is on to the great puppy playground in the sky now (I just found out)

I had to get give him away when the whole world started collapsing around me and then just tonight I found out the guy I gave him too left him in a truck in July...in roughly 115 degree weather.

Im very upset right now

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode