Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
Dirt Rider :)

:(

Never fall in love with a girl who already has a boyfriend. She told me that she feels something to me an stuff like that but she picked him not a suprise she knows him for 2 years........ life sucks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 01:41 PM

Sorry man, Love Em and Leave Em. :sperm
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 01:46 PM

Been there before... I hate girls that does that, they just keep giving you hope, then one day they just change their mind...

Don't worry man... there are better girls out there...
post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 01:53 PM
No Crying Allowed

It has happened to all of us Bro, you're not alone. Time heals all wounds........ it will be better soon.... until then go call a few old ones to cheer you up.... he he

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 04:41 PM
Mummy Man

Send a message via MSN to gsxcorey
yup, and if she had a bf and was messing w/ you don't think one day you wouldn't be the bf and she's be off w/ someone else.

i won't date a cheater at all cause you're just asking to get cheated on unless there are some funky circumstances.

post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey
yup, and if she had a bf and was messing w/ you don't think one day you wouldn't be the bf and she's be off w/ someone else.

i won't date a cheater at all cause you're just asking to get cheated on unless there are some funky circumstances.
:imwst

Yep... if she can do it to her current bf, then she can do it to you later...
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxcorey

Yep... if she can do it to her current bf, then she can do it to you later...
and :imwst on both accounts
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 06:12 PM

a leopard never changes their spots..... once a cheater.... FOREVER a cheater....

I have way too much experience with dudes that cheat...
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 06:55 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
been there and if fucking hurts I spent 8 days getting drunk with my friends to get over the last one..

no boyfriend at the time but fell in love and found out I was the rebound guy for a 8 year relationships.. crushed..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 08:23 PM
The answer? Simple: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrf4iangel
a leopard never changes their spots..... once a cheater.... FOREVER a cheater....

I have way too much experience with dudes that cheat...

Goes both ways really. I know more women who have cheated on their men.

However, I disagree with the "once a cheater..." statements. People can, will and do change. Just because they did in the past doesn't mean that they always will in the future.
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 08:52 PM

agreed... it does totally go both ways... makes you wonder though.. why cheat?? if you are not happy, walk away.. as to the once a cheater.. that is just my opinion from past experience....
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 10:15 PM

Storm sorry man that sucks im in the same situation with the girl 1 thread down. 1 second shes standing me up and turning me down for dates then she'll call randomly and see how im doing calling me lvoe and stuff. Its almost sadomasochistic I KNOW im losing this battle since shes mormon and has the perfect missionary bf...

Just sulk and feel sorry for yourself for a few days, its kinda fun, then get out with the boys and forget about girls. Its ALWAYS when you've got your bachelor set up PERFECT like when you're a kid you have your little fort all rigged up ready for any badguys that may be prowling. rubber band guns, alarm bells, your dog ready to pounce you know everything dailed it. Its times like these that the PERFECT girl comes in that you're head over heels for and she is for you but you still have to give up the fort... becuase shes throwing out the rubber band guns and boobie traps and putting up shams and table cloths.

Been there... Everytime you get your game dailed in BAM! you're un-single.

All I can say is enjoy it. Soon enough you'll be waking up to the same old face and failing body... *shivers down spine* If there is a god he'll let me die single only to be found by my 30 years my jr. Girlfriend. (preferably asian, or asian/latina)
post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 10:44 PM Thread Starter

thanks guys it means alot to me
post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm
thanks guys it means alot to me
on that note............go get some side nookie bro!!!

one nighters aint all bad
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 11:33 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
and Steve says you have some hotties there

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #16 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 05:49 AM Thread Starter

we do but she was also a hottie
post #17 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
It has happened to all of us Bro, you're not alone. Time heals all wounds........ it will be better soon.... until then go call a few old ones to cheer you up.... he he
post #18 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 12:01 PM

hotornot.com totally lame but I've met a handful of hot ladies on there.
post #19 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 08:29 AM

Girls aren't worth much other than a lay.
post #20 of 37 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf-R1
Girls aren't worth much other than a lay.
Huh?

Something went wrong between you and your gf?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode