Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 11:11 AM Thread Starter

Paging Lena

I will be taking my wife on vacation to HI and need some input. I am thinking about going in the middle of May 06 (it's our 5 year anniversary and my 30th bday). Is that a good to go? What is a good island to stay that isn't to 'touristy?' I am also thinking about renting a cottage but I also want to make sure there's a bar on the beach. Suggestions? Or should I just stay in Hotel? Is it necessary to rent a car? I think that's it for now. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 01:44 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
She's in Cali right now.. might want to PM her also..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 04:57 PM

I went to Maui 1 1/2 ago.. in the middle of July.. would NEVER do that again... it was freakin hot for there with the humidity which being from AZ I am so not used to. Maui wasn't bad.. lots of tourist, we stayed in a condo which was nicer than a hotel to me, more private.. and yes, we did rent a car so we could explore the entire island but most of the time we just walked down to Lahaina (sp?), explored, did all of our water trips (fishing, parasailing, dinner cruise, etc). We were there for 12 days and over all it was awesome and I would love to go back but definately more May/June time of year.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-16-2005, 11:58 AM

Yes rent a car. Dont spend too much $$$ on the hotel unless you plan on hanging around in it alot! If you dont like traffic than dont come to Oahu, but than again I'm on Oahu and I love it when folks come to visit! Maui, Kauai, Lanai are very "tropical", the big island has the active volcanoes. Molokai is more country cowboyish. Maybe they have a stoplight and 2 stop signs by now. Give me a week to recover from the flu and I'll get you some info on cottages and other stuff I think you may be interested in.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-16-2005, 01:00 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena808
Yes rent a car. Dont spend too much $$$ on the hotel unless you plan on hanging around in it alot! If you dont like traffic than dont come to Oahu, but than again I'm on Oahu and I love it when folks come to visit! Maui, Kauai, Lanai are very "tropical", the big island has the active volcanoes. Molokai is more country cowboyish. Maybe they have a stoplight and 2 stop signs by now. Give me a week to recover from the flu and I'll get you some info on cottages and other stuff I think you may be interested in.
Thanks girl.. Thanks for the add on myspace too!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-16-2005, 01:16 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I might be heading to Hawaii in the spring or summer maybe I can come say and sit on Corey and go vroooooooom vrooooooom

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode