Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 04:12 PM Thread Starter

In God we Trust?

Who has heard of the idiot that is trying to sue the government to get " In god we Trust " Taken off of our money? I say If you dont like it get the out!!!!! Says that he is offended by it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 04:20 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
I knew that was going ot be next... who is it Jesse Jackson??

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 04:26 PM
Ta Moko

it a good idea :1poke

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 04:36 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1gladiator
it a good idea :1poke
Why? This is a Christian nation is it not?
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 05:24 PM
don't read this

not anymore.. we are hodge poge of religions..

but no I don't think it should be removed..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 05:37 PM
meat popsicle

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?!?!??!?!?!?
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Ta Moko

:laugh

post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:02 PM
meat popsicle

hey, don't get me wrong, i vist the jesus tree and eat jesus biscuits every now and then, but i really don't care whats on the money as long as its legal tender
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

I feel the same way almost. However America was founded on certain principles. If you dont like it, pack your shit and move to Iraq! They will be happy to have you!
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:11 PM
don't read this

its pack your stuff. the founding fathers didn't have potty mouths..

post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:11 PM
No Crying Allowed

WE don't need to be offending anyone here.......... We are "one nation Under God"

Let's leave it at that and not be posting about who's what and why.

Politics and religon don't belong on a motorcycle forum - even in anything goes.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:17 PM Thread Starter

Nuff said
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:22 PM

:wackit :wackit :wackit

Knowledge will cure ignorance, but you can't fix stupid
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:41 PM

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies."
-Thomas Jefferson

"To talk of immaterial existences is to talk of nothings. To say that the human soul, angels, God, are immaterial, is to say they are nothings, or that there is no God, no angels, no soul. I cannot reason otherwise: but I believe I am supported in my creed of materialism by Locke, Tracy, and Stewart. At what age of the Christian church this heresy of immaterialism, this masked atheism, crept in, I do not know. But a heresy it certainly is. Jesus told us indeed that 'God is a spirit,' but he has not defined what a spirit is, nor said that it is not matter. And the ancient fathers generally, if not universally, held it to be matter: light and thin indeed, an etherial gas; but still matter."
-Jefferson's letter to John Adams

"During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What has been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry, and persecution."
-James Madison

"The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity."
-John Adams

"My earlier views of the unsoundness of the Christian scheme of salvation and the human origin of the scriptures have become clearer and stronger with advancing years, and I see no reason for thinking I shall ever change them."
-Abraham Lincoln

Notice any similarities in these guys? All but Abraham lincoln were instrumental in setting this country up. They had very athiestic views on the world. They were not anti religious but did not see any benefit in letting it pollute the governing of society.

"The united states was based on christianity" FALSE. Christianity shares some ideals with the consitution but they are simply basic generalities that almost ALL governments have followed. Even communist governments.
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:43 PM
don't read this

think he was facting what R1LOVER said above

post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:43 PM
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
WE don't need to be offending anyone here.......... We are "one nation Under God"

Politics and religon don't belong on a motorcycle forum - even in anything goes.
Did someone not hear me???

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:45 PM
meat popsicle

what about the seperation of church and state?
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:46 PM

oh missed it. sorry. haha
erase my rant if you want.

lol Im going back to school int eh spring for world religions so im gearing up for my arguments.

Sorry guys!
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcmuffinboi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04stangman
Nuff said
Once again I find myself notifying you of yoru baseless claim. An opinion without back up is simply a pointless assertion.
All that cut and paste that you posted is all your and someone elses oppinion and views!

post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:46 PM
don't read this

Quote:
Quote:

Did someone not hear me???

huh??

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode