Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 12:20 PM Thread Starter

FINALLY!!!!

something in my life is taking a turn for the better......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg in_transit_ups__medium__193.jpg (50.2 KB, 103 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 12:32 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
what is it?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 12:38 PM

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 12:49 PM Thread Starter

its my new TMobile phone getting shipped. scheduled arrival for the 18th. I made a huge mistake in leaving them and went through 2 other companys in the past year and I went to go in the store and they wouldnt give me my phone or a new sign up....said I could activate my old account and then pay for a new phone which is not what I had wanted. I went online and BAM! got exactly what I wanted and am pleasantly surprised that they shipped with 2nd day air so its arriving sooner than I had thought. I had called the customer service and explained what had been going on with the store front side and the fact they had almost lost a customer for life (I had been with them for over 6 years when I had left) and the lady on the phone I guess had everything changed to get it to me faster.

thats

just wanted to share as it brightened my day some
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 01:08 PM

post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 01:11 PM
phil-osepher

I checked into T mobile, but their coverage area wasnt that great for where I lived

post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 01:34 PM Thread Starter

see now where I live they are the best.....and verizon (who I am with at the moment) has never sent me a straight bill.......I was SUPPOSED to be on a $70 a month plan....I have never seen below $128 with them. now figure I went with the 900 minute plan and a 1000 text......doesnt add up in any way....and o yea my nights/weekends are supposed to start at 7 pm too which is when I use my phone the most anyways. something wasnt right so I am just gonna send them what availiable funds I have to pay them off and get far far away. Alltel here blows and they coverage is that good and AT&T/Cingular isnt any better......and we wont even talk about Cricket....

and the price difference between cricket and TMobile...$2.....and TMobile is the only ones that the phones work well enough inside your house here.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 01:36 PM Thread Starter

and to top it all off.....

your total due today: $0.00

:

everybody else...pay this or that...............I was thinking uhm......

:offsett
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 03:04 PM

:
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 04:52 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Now you're not "IN" anymore.....

post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by korrupt1
Alltel here blows

I have been with Alltel for 7 years dude... it was only you that had problems with them... LOL.... and you forget you left T-Mobile cause they jacked your bill so bad.... LOL....

:corn
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 06:10 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
I'm looking to change in the near future. Right now I have Sprint. Only a few people I know have T-Mobile, Verizon seems to have good coverage here.

I don't know what to do!

Congrats on figuring it out, and going with what works.

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 07:22 PM
No Crying Allowed

NEXTEL............ beep beep.... lol

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
NEXTEL............ beep beep.... lol
oh yeah.. korrupt just LOVES nextel........... :laugh

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 07:45 PM
No Crying Allowed

I love mine......... great service, great price and one button away from all of my friends and wife too...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 11:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
I love mine......... great service, great price and one button away from all of my friends and wife too...
lemme tell ya about Nextel/Sprint.....................

I would hit the button and sometimes wait upto 2 minutes for the fatal beep to go through. calls always dropped and the radio..........just sucked. All I would hear half the time is R2-D2 or wht we called "going Nextel on me".

I had to deal wih that POS for almost 4 years when I worked with a company that provided and for a $10,000 a month communication bill...........I feel inside of me it should have worked much better.....we in fact had a tower added on top of our building and it still worked like crap. I would NEVER go back to Nextel....I even paid to upgrade my phone from the i530 I was given to the 2nd from the top and it wasnt any better.

No....I am staying with TMobile this time.......they always treated me with great respect and the bill got figured out after I had found out they were having some software issues ...things like I would pay my bill and then online it would show I owed a double month.............but a few days later it would be normal again.........I have been assured that this has been eradicated and things are the way I like them again.

sorry DJ but the "in" has cost me more in a few months time than my entire time of TMobile before. Like my latest bill.........$503

according to their records I have done more texting and calling than a person is a awake in a month. I am supposed to be paying $70 a month and never once have I seen that and they dont have enough records to prove otherwise but I still payed upwards of 128, 128, 350 and the latest of 503

fuck that. least I know my bill with T is always the same
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 01:10 AM Thread Starter

its here somewhere. Too bad it will show up at the house while I am at work buts its all good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg its_arrived_____medium__136.jpg (55.8 KB, 34 views)
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 03:21 PM

i so love not having a cell phone..........

:
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 03:53 PM
The real Blue ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to R4Ltony
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha

:
What are you? A caveman?

I had mine surgicaly attached to my face 3 years ago. :

Quote:
If people don't regulate themselves, others will do it for them.
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-18-2005, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4Ltony
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1Budha

:
What are you? A caveman?
Look at his avatar... :

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode