Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

hung up....

Christmas Lights today!

Lots of red and green for shizzle! Stupid Media, and even my job....Can't call it CHRISTMAS because it might offend Jewish people, or Kawanzaa or etc etc...

WellMERRY CHRISTMAS in advance everybody.

This country is becoming so sensitive to everyone else's needs, that we are losing our own identity...

About 6 months ago, near the place where we have our office vending machines one of the stockers who takes care of the machines had decorated with little eagles and American flags. Just patriotic stuff. She had to REMOVE all of it, because someone complained (we have alot of foreign workers, especially in the IT area).

I didnt see them complaining about the large American Flag flying out front did they? How in the hell can you come to our country to work, and tell us to take down our flag?

Ok, rant over.....

peace and joy, good will to men

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 04:48 PM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
Quote:
I didnt see them complaining about the large American Flag flying out front did they? How in the hell can you come to our country to work, and tell us to take down our flag?
yep bullshit right there... fuckin leave if you don't like us flying The Flag of OUR COUNTRY

so pics of your house all lit up where are they???

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #3 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
phil-osepher

Oh yea, last week I had to take "diversity training" aka touchy feely, stroke everyone's ego/politically correct/never offend anyone Bullshit. 8 hours of crap I tell you.

the best were all the cheesy video's we had to watch. About how you shouldnt comment on controversial news articles at work because someone might walk by and get offended at what you said.

How about this for reality: This female manager went to complain about another manager in my area. She skips 2 people and goes straight to the VP. The VP hears her out, then calls my boss about the issue. My boss calls her "a lying ass bitch" who doesnt know what the fuck is going on in her own area.

It would have been great for the diversity instructor to hear that one. Its called: reality. Of course, he wouldnt have called her that to her face, for fear of litigation.

OMG you hurt my feelings, I'm gonna sue

post #4 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 04:51 PM
I am not Loved :(

Send a message via MSN to 04stangman
Now a days you cant even call it Christmas without offending some asshole! ghead I am with that, if you dont like the flag...... or Christmas get the Fuck out!
post #5 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 06:03 PM
der Ubermember

Send a message via AIM to R1Budha Send a message via MSN to R1Budha Send a message via Yahoo to R1Budha
i make fun of everyone....

If they don't like it, they can sue me....

see how far that gets you in court raghead....

i have a photographic memory, and could really turn it around on anybody i work with, incvluding the raghead....

:

post #6 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 07:06 PM
The answer? Simple: 42

Bah, humbug!
post #7 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 07:13 PM
we meat again

Did you guys just use the word "Christmas"? ped

Well... Merry early Christmas! :

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #8 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 11:40 PM
Future Lottery Winner

Send a message via MSN to Belgium
I'm a Belgian living in Belgium and in full Iraq crisis I wore my stars and stripes scarf every time I went out riding : Go USA ! Half my family lives in the US :laugh

You're right on the politically correct shit though. I'd like to see one of us go to Saudi Arabia and tell them to take down their Ramadan decorations or whatever the hell they have there because it offends us. They would send us home immediately and our heads would follow a day later.

GO Christmas ! GO Stars and stripes ! Go Eagle ! You get the picture.

post #9 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-19-2005, 11:44 PM
just a user

Send a message via MSN to korrupt1 Send a message via Yahoo to korrupt1
Im with the whole lot of you guys on this

and living in AZ might as well be called mexico or some other country.

geez I gotta move
post #10 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 12:02 AM
Pit Hottie

well let's see, I'm part of something from another country, and part not sure from over the pond and I'm sure I'm half or quater, or three milimiters of that whatchacallit...

hell, it's all greek to me.... hey, there you go, I may have some of that too :

I bleed red like everyone else and I breathe oxygen, I think that makes me part of the human race

I don't know about ya'll but the aliens are somewhere in Area 51 doing some funky ass work and since they are aliens, I suppose that's where they live....

Christmas, Hanuka, Quanza, The Borg Vision..... I embrace it all, afterall without it's people, who would keep Earth alive for the alien invasion???? :

By the way, AZ has a great culture and history because of it's hispanic community, and the food is pretty kick ass too

Web -
post #11 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarawalker
well let's see, I'm part of something from another country, and part not sure from over the pond and I'm sure I'm half or quater, or three milimiters of that whatchacallit...

hell, it's all greek to me.... hey, there you go, I may have some of that too :
Oh, one could so easily have fun about that....
post #12 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 10:01 AM
Pit Hottie

Don't go ther, that's a no-no...

freakin' birds!

Web -
post #13 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Don't go ther, that's a no-no...

freakin' birds!

But we're so cute, adorable and lovable.

We're always dressed for the occasion too!
post #14 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 10:05 AM
I swear it wasn't my pipe

Send a message via AIM to Pvt Jet Send a message via MSN to Pvt Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Pvt Jet
I'll be doin the Christmas stuff on Fri.. My wife is all excited.
post #15 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 10:05 AM
Pit Hottie

MUAH!

Web -
post #16 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 10:08 AM
Pit Hottie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt Jet
Are you gettin up at 5am to do shopping???

ME TOO!! The first time I did this was two years ago, I spent Turkey Day with my family. So Mom gets me up and drags me to the department store and BAM! We got hooked-up with some serious gifts and a quarter of the amount we would have spent any other day.

Since then, I'm all over being at the stores that early, the specials and discounts are HUGE!!!

You may not like it, but your wallet will....

Web -
post #17 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 10:41 AM

I'd rather do without the crowds, the fights, the hussle and bustle of the day after.

I usually take that day to relax, sleep in, workoutout and everything else but go anywhere near a store.
post #18 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 10:45 AM
Pit Hottie

Yep, that Turkey does stick around for a while.....

Web -
post #19 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 10:46 AM
I swear it wasn't my pipe

Send a message via AIM to Pvt Jet Send a message via MSN to Pvt Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Pvt Jet
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt Jet
Are you gettin up at 5am to do shopping???

ME TOO!! The first time I did this was two years ago, I spent Turkey Day with my family. So Mom gets me up and drags me to the department store and BAM! We got hooked-up with some serious gifts and a quarter of the amount we would have spent any other day.

Since then, I'm all over being at the stores that early, the specials and discounts are HUGE!!!

You may not like it, but your wallet will....

I'm pretty much done with shopping already.. Just need to get those pocketbikes from Stone and a few more things..

Here's a site to see what's on sale.

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/
post #20 of 35 (permalink) Old 11-21-2005, 10:50 AM

lol... Nah, it's no so much the fact of being lazy. I just hate crowds, and having to deal with people on that day. I worked retail for years, and was always stuck working that day.

Personally, I'd rather be out in the country where I don't have immediate neighbors, and can do whatever I want. Also, I tend to wait on getting gifts until a little before Christmas. This allows me to really see what the person wants, and I get it for them or make it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode