Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

The Thankful Thread -

I'm a little dissapointed to see all of the negative post on this forum, it's Thanksgiving Guy's and Gal's........ It's time to be thankful.

I know there are some people that don't like Holiday's but no matter how bad we think we have it or no matter how many things have gone wrong in your life, today is the day to be thankful you are alive and well.

I think some people need a reality check.

1. I am thankful of this forum and all the friends I have here. Thank you Corey for starting it and the other two for helping out.

2. I'm thankful for my future little baby girl, due in Febuary.

3. Thankful for my health and all of my friends.

and many more....

Please use this thread to list the thing that come to mind and that you are thankful for.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 11:00 AM

ok.Im thankful that I have a job again
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 11:31 AM

Re: The Thankful Thread -

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1LOVER
I'm a little dissapointed to see all of the negative post on this forum, it's Thanksgiving Guy's and Gal's........ It's time to be thankful.

I know there are some people that don't like Holiday's but no matter how bad we think we have it or no matter how many things have gone wrong in your life, today is the day to be thankful you are alive and well.

I think some people need a reality check.

1. I am thankful of this forum and all the friends I have here. Thank you Corey for starting it and the other two for helping out.

2. I'm thankful for my future little baby girl, due in Febuary.

3. Thankful for my health and all of my friends.

and many more....

Please use this thread to list the thing that come to mind and that you are thankful for.
Good one

I won't list it, because there are sooooo many things that i'm thankful for.

Many times i know i just don't enough to correspond to what i have to be thankful for and that sucks because i know it's my fault and i can't change it....................
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 11:40 AM

I'm thankful that I've found a link to this board and got a few friends more :

Furthermore I'm thankful to be healthy, have a (nice) job, make good money, have lots of friends, my family and so on ..

Also thankful of the doctors who did a good job on operating my mom fm cancer and that she is well again ...

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Tiger
I'm thankful that I've found a link to this board and got a few friends more :

Furthermore I'm thankful to be healthy, have a (nice) job, make good money, have lots of friends, my family and so on ..

Also thankful of the doctors who did a good job on operating my mom fm cancer and that she is well again ...

All the best for your mom
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 11:45 AM

thanks
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 11:46 AM

Quote:

That's great to hear!
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerossi
Quote:

That's great to hear!
:imwst

I'm thankful our oldest daughter is still around though she has a terminal genetic disease and has gone through chemotherapy and a bone marrow transplant at the age of 18 months.

I'm thankful that she gets to be just a little happy girl

I'm thankful for our twin girls born this year

I'm thankful for my job which takes me all over the world and allows me to meet interesting people everywhere

I'm thankful for this place and all the people on here who I consider my extended family.

Have a very nice Thanksgiving everybody.
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 12:08 PM

you celebrate thanksgiving?(out of staters)
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffSett
you celebrate thanksgiving?(out of staters)
We don't.

But:

1) My parents live in the US (Clermont, FL)
2) I've been visiting the US for 25 years
3) My job takes me to the US frequently
4) I work for a US company

Starting to see a pattern here : Just because we don't celebrate it doesn't mean we can't wish you a good time celebrating it !
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 12:11 PM

:badg
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 12:11 PM

I've read it on yr www ... and found you both are very brave
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 12:25 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
It is sometimes easy to forget the blessings we do have during our day to day routines. Thanks for reminding us R1Lover.

I'm thankful for my best friend, my wife, who is one of the strongest people I know. She's the one whom I draw my strength from when I need it most.

I'm thankful for my daughter (and unborn son) who reminds me of why life is worth living.

Also for the rest of our family, who've never let us forget they were there for us.

Even though we're far from rich, I'm thankful that I have a job, and a home that we can live comfortably in.

I'm thankful that through all the low points in my life, God has always shown me the way to continue on, even when I felt I couldn't.

And I'm thankful for all of you, some of whom have become good friends despite the miles between us. I wish you all good health and good times on this Thanksgiving Day.

post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast
It is sometimes easy to forget the blessings we do have during our day to day routines. Thanks for reminding us R1Lover.

I'm thankful for my best friend, my wife, who is one of the strongest people I know. She's the one whom I draw my strength from when I need it most.

I'm thankful for my daughter (and unborn son) who reminds me of why life is worth living.

Also for the rest of our family, who've never let us forget they were there for us.

Even though we're far from rich, I'm thankful that I have a job, and a home that we can live comfortably in.

I'm thankful that through all the low points in my life, God has always shown me the way to continue on, even when I felt I couldn't.

And I'm thankful for all of you, some of whom have become good friends despite the miles between us. I wish you all good health and good times on this Thanksgiving Day.
Couldn't say better ....

I drink to that ... Cheers ...
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 12:38 PM
FAsT BOYS

im thankfull for alot of things but foremost is that i have a good wife and 2 great little kids. also for all of those serving and sacraficing for this nation. bless the military
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 02:36 PM

I am thankful as I mentioned in another thread that I still have my mom who is in her second round of chemo for 3rd stage lung cancer.

I am thankful for my children who offer me unconditional love and support. (even though they are spoiled rotten : )

I am thankful for the job that I have that gives me the opportunity to be a single mom, helping my family and friends when they need it and paying for my new passion of my bike.

I am thankful for my friends be they local or online.
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 07:29 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Well said DJ..........

Thank you to all of you who contributed to this thread.

It helps us all to remember so many things we all have to be thankful for.

To R1Belgium - So sorry to hear of your little girl, and so glad to hear that she is able to be happy now. God bless you both.

Tiger - That's so awesome to hear the good news about your mother.

Thank you all and good night. : :

We will have to remember to bring this thread back up next year.

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Wheatman

Im thankful for my 14 yr. old Daughter, For having my parents, having the knowledge to make a good living, and for being Extremely good looking...

post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatman
Im thankful for my 14 yr. old Daughter, For having my parents, having the knowledge to make a good living, and for being Extremely good looking...

lol, you pimp - you better be thankful for that fine women you have bro... : : :

|
|
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode