Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Christmas Lights and Tree Thread

So who has there Tree and Lights up already?

I have the tree - just have to put it up (Tomorrow) and I may put up the outside lights tomorrow also.

Just wondering of anyone else got a jump on it this year?

Post up pics when you do....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 06:36 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Not yet, maybe in about a week or so.....it always feels strange putting up Christmas lights outside while you're sweating! It's still at least in the mid 70's here during the day.... :

post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 06:47 PM
Wheatman

Ive had a real tree every year i can remember, but this year i dicided on a fake Charlie Brown.. :

post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 07:04 PM
Wheatman

The silver one is Fries, the yellow one is Kadies, my daughter.....

post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 07:07 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatman
The silver one is Fries, the yellow one is Kadies, my daughter.....

Whoops............... I forgot about her.... I'll delete that post,,,

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 11:10 PM

put the tree up today

maybe tomorrow for the lights
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smalltree_634.jpg (57.7 KB, 90 views)
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 11:32 PM

no tree duty for me this year.

next year I am hopeful to be moving into my new house and then I will look into stuff like that

I just realized how much I have to buy as I sold almost everything out of my old house....Refrig (at angels), furniture, washer/dryer, Xmas stuff as the Ex took it all, various cooking things...etc....A BED!!! OMFG...what the hell am I gonna sleep on?

oh yea...needed essentials like a TV and stand and such....sheesh.....I better get saving

but I will shoot up some pics from around the neighborhoods for you guys instead
post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 01:57 AM
don't read this

Send a message via AIM to rinn Send a message via Yahoo to rinn
i dont put up sa tree but I will posts my ligths when I hange them

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

"I don't like your jerk off name, I don't like your jerk off face, I don't like your jerk off behavior, and I don't like you...... jerk off!"
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 02:42 AM

With the crib for the twins and the tons of toys we have lying around in the living room there's simply no room to put a tree this year

Will get better when construction on our new house is finished somewhere in 2007
post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Look what we did today.....

:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc_2097__medium__962.jpg (53.9 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg dsc_2098__medium__123.jpg (49.1 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg dsc_2101__medium__124.jpg (81.3 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg dsc_2102__medium__735.jpg (72.6 KB, 70 views)

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc_2087__medium__140.jpg (82.4 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg dsc_2089__medium__137.jpg (64.2 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg dsc_2092__medium__551.jpg (148.3 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg dsc_2095__medium__120.jpg (53.9 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg dsc_2096__medium__112.jpg (53.1 KB, 66 views)

|
|
|
|
post #12 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc_2082__medium__265.jpg (77.3 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg dsc_2080__medium__179.jpg (61.4 KB, 69 views)

|
|
|
|
post #13 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 05:40 PM

It looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna come do mine?????????? Pretty Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #14 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 05:46 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Thanks Angel....... uhmmm NO... lol

It's dark now...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg xmas_012__medium__131.jpg (56.4 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg xmas_011__medium__113.jpg (51.7 KB, 59 views)

|
|
|
|
post #15 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 06:10 PM
Mr.BlackBerry

Send a message via MSN to eveR1ast Send a message via Yahoo to eveR1ast
Looks like somebody's getting into the spirit!!lol Looking good man...any more lights and we'll have your username changed to Clark W. Griswold... :laugh

post #16 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 06:17 PM
Wheatman

Damn R1Lover , Your house looks Great!!! Glad you and Julie are in the Spirit..

post #17 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveR1ast
Looks like somebody's getting into the spirit!!lol Looking good man...any more lights and we'll have your username changed to Clark W. Griswold... :laugh
lol

I'm was going to try and find some more of those blow up things... maybe a Santa.. and then that's it.

What's nice is last year I never got a chance to put them up and this year I was the second on the block to get-r-done... lol

Also, I was so happy as these lights are 4 years old and I didn't even check them first... put them all up and plugged them in... I only had to change about 8 bulbs and I was done.. It still took about 6 hours though...

|
|
|
|
post #18 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
No Crying Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatman
Damn R1Lover , Your house looks Great!!! Glad you and Julie are in the Spirit..

Thank you Wheat.... I spent most of the day outside and Julie spent the day on the inside... We did kick arse though, one day and were done.

|
|
|
|
post #19 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 07:05 PM

yeah....

t
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 153_5390_r1_611.jpg (17.1 KB, 40 views)
post #20 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 07:21 PM
Wheatman

Nice tree.......

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode