Anything Goes Self explanatory forum name... (No NWS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 11:56 AM Thread Starter
FAsT BOYS RACING

LETS JOIN JOIN FORCES, POST YOUR DATING TIPS, TRICKS ETC.

haha I thought this would be an entertaining thread to start. Since not all of use are shacking up with college co-eds 15 minutes after we become single we should join forces in order to help each other out when dating. What has worked for you and what isn't working for you.
Girls we would appreciate your input as well!

I'll start with:
-Of course act confident, everyone will tell you this. Refrain from trying to be cocky, unless that is your true personality in that case you're a dick, if you aren't overly confident and kinda shy then be confident in yoru shyness. Im always pretty shy at first with girls and it usually works to my advantage. Dont let being shy be seen as a bad thing but try not to be a quiet little mouse.

-NEVER try to toss money around. She's seen this trick before and its boring and chances are her last bf had a ferrarri or something and your new carbon fiber on your civic isn't going to impress her.

-Dont try to refrain from talking about yoruself. Try to keep it 50/50 talk about yoruself let her know what you're about. The biggest mistake I ever made was attempting to become what I thought a girl wanted. Tell her what you do what you like what you dont like, if she does something you dont like tell her straight up. You'll save yourself heartache by gauging compatibility early and it displays confidence if you are able to challenge her.

Thats all I've got I think haha.. take it for what its worth im single now lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 12:01 PM
No Crying Allowed

My #1 rule. (used to be )

Never seem to interested and always let them come to you....... if you chase them at first, you will always be chasing them. Sit back, show some interest, but let them show more and let them do the chasing. Call them once and them let them call you twice kind of thing.

There have been a few chicks that I was all googly over and it never worked because they knew they could have me..... most like a challenge, even if they won't admit it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 12:14 PM
I swear it wasn't my pipe

Send a message via AIM to Pvt Jet Send a message via MSN to Pvt Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Pvt Jet
roofy :
post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 02:25 PM
WTF ROFLCOPTER LOL

Send a message via AIM to OffSett Send a message via Yahoo to OffSett
dont say they have a butterface and that it can be fixed with a paper bag....

:offsett
Your first loss is your best loss....(Lover)

post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 02:32 PM
just a user

Send a message via MSN to korrupt1 Send a message via Yahoo to korrupt1
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffSett
dont say they have a butterface and that it can be fixed with a paper bag....
no shit huh?

yea I hear that doesnt work real well

also having some similar interests and not competeing I hear is a good thing

IE....saying something you have gone through or them saying something that they have dealt with and going "oh yea...I had the same but...."

I am guilty of this from time to time and try to keep from doing it........not always succesfully
post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 02:42 PM
BabyEater

Send a message via MSN to Lord_Phat
be yourself, buy yourself and stay away from me

most important thing is being yourself, unless you're just keen on getting a legover and no more, what the hell point is there in trying to be someone else? it normally takes a week before they realise you're a bike obsessed wanker who they'd rather be without, than the *insert whatever you pretended to be in here* that you were pretending to be

but i have to concur with stone, be comfortable and confident in being yourself... noone is perfect, if you aren't right for them, then it's their loss, not yours

prejudices are what fools use for reason
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 02:45 PM
Who took my wings? :)

So... are you wanting what works for me to get a guy? What I like from a guy? Or what you dudes should do to get a chick?

Over 15,000 miles on my '05 Honda F4i and the proud owner of an 04 R1
post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 06:56 PM
WTF ROFLCOPTER LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrf4iangel
So... are you wanting what works for me to get a guy? What I like from a guy? Or what you dudes should do to get a chick?

just tell the guy you want to suck his dick...you'll be set

post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:

That was rude!

post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 07:03 PM
No Crying Allowed

:laugh :laugh :laugh

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

|
|
|
|
post #11 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 07:04 PM
we meat again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Phat
be yourself, buy yourself and stay away from me

most important thing is being yourself, unless you're just keen on getting a legover and no more, what the hell point is there in trying to be someone else? it normally takes a week before they realise you're a bike obsessed wanker who they'd rather be without, than the *insert whatever you pretended to be in here* that you were pretending to be

but i have to concur with stone, be comfortable and confident in being yourself... noone is perfect, if you aren't right for them, then it's their loss, not yours
:imwst

Couldn't have said it better myself...

¤ più forte non si può . WLF viva la figa
¤ In 2006 I lost because of bad luck; I still won the most races and was the fastest on track for most of the time... Last year I was sorry that
after so many successful years, some people thought Valentino was finished and Casey was the new Valentino. ~ The Doctor '08
post #12 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 07:08 PM
WTF ROFLCOPTER LOL

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That was rude!

hey...I speak the truth....

post #13 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 07:09 PM

Only a guy would think it was that easy........ :laugh

post #14 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 07:13 PM
WTF ROFLCOPTER LOL

Well I am a guy...and if a (decent) girl wanted to suck me....I wouldn't stop her....

post #15 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 07:23 PM

Here is what attracts me to a guy:

-Eyes.. I have a big turn on for eyes....

-Confidence...Not stuck on themselves but confident in who they are and their abilities i.e. job, riding, etc....

-Vocal Skills.... It's cool to talk about yourself.. but if you notice the conversation is always about you... might want to learn to listen more.. and STFU...being able to talk about what you feel.. like.. dislike.. if you can't tell me what you want, feel, like, dislike.. then I end up guessing.. and 9 out of 10 times.. I WILL be wrong!

-Listening Skills....I can talk.. I have lots of opinions... you listen to mine.. I listen to yours....

-Committment..... oh watch out... that is the hardest one for a guy to do... but it's simple really.. put into the relationship what your partner is... if she is giving 150%.. you give 150%... if you can't then talk about it.... (see above VOCAL SKILLS)

-Affection.... Touching, hugging, kissing, necking on the couch.. in the car... at the mall... in the woods... (blush.. you get the idea)

-Spontaneous - Spur of the moment rides... going for coffee...stopping by at work just to say hi... these things are way cool.. and show that you are thinking of the other person....

Above all.. be yourself... if a chick is hot for you.. you should be on top of the world that she is hot for YOU.. who you are.. the person you are already.... no one can change another person.. but you can learn and grow together if that is what you want...

Aside from all the above.. I agree with what everyone but offset :1poke has said so far :

post #16 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 07:30 PM
WTF ROFLCOPTER LOL

Quote:
Aside from all the above.. I agree with what everyone especially offsett :1poke has said so far :

I love you too [/b]

post #17 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Aside from all the above.. I agree with what everyone especially offsett :1poke has said so far :

I love you too

back at ya babe!

post #18 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 07:34 PM
WTF ROFLCOPTER LOL

since we are cool now(read my quote btw) ....make me a sandwich woman

post #19 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 07:36 PM

Quote:
since we are cool now(read my quote btw) ....make me a sandwich woman

That would be you ASSUMING I cookor know my around the kitchen!!!!!!

hmm makin an ass out of you and me already huh??? :laugh

post #20 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 07:44 PM
WTF ROFLCOPTER LOL

ehh...your cool...Ill stop

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sport Bike Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode